Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G v's ICE

K'd up

Bluelighter
With all the talk about G in the news lately, everyone seems to have forgotten about how bad ice is. It was only a month or so ago, the big news was ICE and how bad it is. Is G the new "bad" drug to be on?
Which one is the lesser of the two evils?

Yeah, and a couple of years ago 'fantasy' was the next killer *yawn*

As for which is worse...that's not really a question that can be easily answered. As with all drugs they have their pros and cons. Personally I reckon Ice (Methamphetamine) is worse due to its high addictivity (not to say GHB isn't addictive, but Meth is much worse IMO).

Me and a few mates had a fair crack at ice a year or so ago, then went off it because of the way it was frowned upon in the scene. Now my mates want to give G a go, just to try it. I think if you can control its use wouldn't meth be better?

K'd up said:
Me and a few mates had a fair crack at ice a year or so ago, then went off it because of the way it was frowned upon in the scene. Now my mates want to give G a go, just to try it. I think if you can control its use wouldn't meth be better?

heh... isn't that an oxymoron - "if you can control its use"... if only it was that easy... addiction isn't something people wish upon themselves.

Heh yeah controlling your use of a highly addictive drug doesn't always work as you set out ;)

Also I stand by my theory that meth scatters me like crazy, and I feel pretty horrid the next day...whereas 1,4b makes me feel great the next day :) So for me, 1,4b is better :)

Just be sure to do your reading on here and erowid before using GHB/1,4b, and be sure to start with low doses just for safety's sake.

We live 2 hours away from our source. So what we get has to last. Have seen what it can do, and will NEVER let it get hold of me like that.

Cheers guys, thanks for the replies. Have done some research on erowid on both topics so we will have to make our own choices

Ice is actually 4-METHYLAMINOREX which is not Meth. However, the media and slang have now coined the term ICE to mean Meth.

Another day, another dollar

Is this thread proof that when the media publicises a drug as the new worst enemy, that it leads to a proportion of the population curious enough to try it?

Yay for our sensationalist media.

These two drugs are apples and oranges (remember apples and oranges mix well in a smoothie ;) )

If you are going to try G, remember the dose curve and take care, underdose initially and then very gradually top up dose (allowing of course up to an hour to feel the effects, or alternatively try one dose then wait till another date). Dilute it for a greater factor of safety if it is not already dilute.

G-whizz is there anything else I should add here?

melburn_madness, it's best to assume there is no difference between ice and meth. Ice once referred to 4-methylaminorex exclusively, but as BongoBongo said, the media (and dodgy dealers) have blurred the definition over time, and it now encompasses methamphetamine too.

For everything you ever wanted to know (and more) about that issue, have a read of this thread - My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!

Ice/Meth/whatever the fuck you want to call amphetamines is worse than G/1,4B?

Jesus christ. You cant die by accidentally ingesting 5ml of pure concentrated meth.

Yes, amphetamines are highly addictive to some people. But if a random gives you a big line in a club, then you're prolly just gonna run around in circles and talk the ear off the poor dude next to you for a few hours.

GHB/1,4B on the other hand can land you in hospital or worse still, at your own funeral. The reason why we have so many G overdoses is because nobody realises how extremely dangerous this drug is. They take a dose off some random dude at a party, no idea how much or its concentration. Infact a lot of people who have told me about "this cool drug called Liquid Ecstasy", told me that the person who gave it to them said "here try this, it'll make you feel good." and that tends to be the extent of the info given.

There are so many variables that exist in G use that in reality it should be treated with the same respect that something like MAOI's and MDMA is given. Its become the new mysterious party drug, and no one seems to be trying to give out any sort of public information on it other than "GHB... dangerous new party drug..".

Anyway, I'm ranting again :). My point: Dont use G unless you know the risks, dont give it to anyone else unless they know the risks.

Stop giving me GHB threads to rant in already! :)

stace.

They are taken at different dosages in different ways it is hard to say which is more dangerous or less safe etc. I haven't tried GHB or whatever you want to call it but IMO meth / ice is relatively safe if you can manage to do it here and there. It's certainly not common to die off one toke.

Word stacyrox! I would have to say that I agree with what you said ;)

And when you do learn the risks of G, don't be a numb nuts and go ahead and be a hero anyway. You'll only end up dead, or close to it.

Just waiting for them to ban the sale of dose cups now.

BongoBongo said:
Ice is actually 4-METHYLAMINOREX which is not Meth. However, the media and slang have now coined the term ICE to mean Meth.

Another day, another dollar

The day I see 4.MAR in aus is the day i'll stop calling meth ice. as it stands it is a usful way to distinguish between local cheap meth and imported quality meth. 4,MAR isn't even that common in the states anymore cos it is an inferior drug to meth...

As if you can really tell the difference if you had a pile of meth and a pile of 4mar, sure you could tell the difference in quality but that doesn't relate to it being 4mar vs meth, just the purity.

Have you ever seen 4,MAR in Australia? I sure as shit haven't, it is simply not something people are going to waste valuable resources making and smuggling into the country when it is an inferior drug to meth. We have no need to be pedantic about the term ice, when people in Australia say ice they mean crystal meth, period.