Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

activities for meth binge

eze451

Bluelighter
hey dudes, just wondering, hypothetically of course, if any of u for whatever reason, decided to go on a meth binge for a few days with some mates, what activities would u have planned for it?

sorry if this is breaking any rules / in the wrong place.... i think its ok tho

Sex - lots of it:)

Drinking - Meth and alcohol - Yum

Doing lots of boring shit that you normally wouldn't want to do. You can get it done quicker now.

Haha enjoy your binge.. Becareful.

F

How can you have sex on a meth binge? your penis is like:
::)

Last edited:
^^lol

Check out this thread :)

My favs are talking =D, smoking, and going out raving.
Cleaning and studying is also fun on meth but i wouldnt do these out of choice.

lol yeh, the dreaded meth dick may have to rule out sexual relations on the binge :(
i just dont want to sit around ripping cones all day...... ok actually, that sounds fine to me, but it may not agree with the other participants

Planned? Hmm! They usually just happen for me, they are never planned and I never usually have much to do. I tend to go out a bit, most of my friends work in bars and clubs, or I go to the computer lab at uni and sit scattered in front of a computer for a while ... Or I clean ... :)

On the weekend, in the middle of a 4 day Ice binge, friends of mine decided they were going to break a guinness world record. They got as far a getting the the Guinness Book of World Records 2003 edition and reading it, then got distracted by some bright flashing lights.

Which was probably just as well, because I think they were about 10 minutes away from trying to put 200+ clothes pegs on my face.

Kid_Cisco.

Why don't you damn tweakers do something useful with your time, like coming over here and cleaning my house and car?

=D

This reminds me of a scattered conversation I once had about starting up a home cleaning service using speed users... ingenious business idea.

Okay, first of all, why the fuck would the mods not give a lecture about the harm of meth binging?? And what is a few days? A weekend I can understand. And what amounts? I mean if you are goin to binge for 4-5 days plus and do a shitload, then you run the risk of temporary psychosis. So yeah, think about that before you start mething up. Anyhoo....Tweak safe, you don't need to binge for more than 2 days ffs.

Peace Out

If you have been up for a while and start to see and hear things go tune a tv to the "snow channel" and watch the stories come to life before your eyes!
(also works on LSD)

Over-indulging.Drinking and taking more substances. And save the sex for the end of the binge.

All I can remember doing on meth is smoking (cigs and weed), talking and thats pretty much it.

I think a movie marathon would be pretty good, especially with pot. A friend of mine recommends skateboarding :D

Not that you would ever binge on meth, because you know lack of sleep/food/natural light and all those bad things it does, but if you had a bit of time to kill.....

I'd finish that dam GTA vice city ;)

I binge on meth but I always make time for healthy food and sleep, yes sleep, even if it requires the aid of GHB or a bottle of vodka... Either way, i'm getting unconsciouss for at least 4 out of every 24 hours, you'd be amazed at how healthy you can keep yourself if you take a little bit of care.

Originally posted by evandar
How can you have sex on a meth binge? your penis is like:
::)

smiley face dick? interesting ;)

anyway, it's probably worth posting this in the lounge (though the ratio of useful posts to shit will be something like 1:15, i'm sure some might help) as it's tweakers galore over there :)

group wise, i dunno...maybe watch a film that might get you talking (waking life, if you're into that philosophical kinda thing)?

once everyone's gone try to clean the house and do some homework though - time flies :D