Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....space bar /SKAZI/ 24th april

doofqueen

Bluelighter
OMG!!!!!!!! My absolute favorite psytrance act EVER is coming to sydney!!! You have no idea how excited i am =D =D =D =D =D

Saturday 24th April, 2004 - Sunday 25th April, 2004

Time: 9:00 PM - 7:00 AM

DJs: Over 2 rooms - Ming D, RaptoR (Mechanik Sound), No Msg, Eegor (Sub Machine), pH. Tripitaka, John Ferris, Defcon1, Rif Raf vs Marcotix, Flipside and more TBA

Yak&Yeti andD'Psyfa present the master of full on trance SKAZI – launching his latest double cd – ZOO 3 supported by Illusion Of Self!

Saturday 24th of April – Anzac Long Weekend

Combined, we have brought to Sydney nothing but top class acts like Infected Mushroom (2003), Logic Bomb, C.P.U, Absolum, Anti, Psychaos, Koxbox/Psychopod and Green Nuns of the Revolution. We utilise all of our resources to give you a total experience so be prepared to be blown away with our next explosive visitor from Israel SKAZI supported by one of Australia’s freshest psychedelic talent, Tribeadelic’s - Illusion of Self. This will be nothing less than amazing – one night, one showdown!

SKAZI (SHAFFEL RECORDS, CHEMICAL CREW – ISRAEL) – FIRST SYDNEY APPREARANCE LAUNCHING HIS LATEST DOUBLE CD – ZOO 3

SKAZI (aka Asher Swissa) is a genuine Psytrance artist, one of the premiere league of trance creators in the world, producing a unique style of high-impact dance floor Psytrance. Originally from the punk-rock musical world, he formed his Skazi act in 1998 and released his first album in 2000 – ‘Animal’. This release was revolutionary in its sound & direction and dramatically exploded in the worldwide trance scene. Skazi brought a new and innovative twist to trance, combining live guitar riffs and storming sounds. He followed up with his second album ‘Storm’ – another real blast that really shook the world of trance again and established Skazi as one of the top acts. He has collaborated with the ‘whose who’ of the scene - GMS, Talamasca, Exaile and Jorg from Shiva Space Technology. He has released on Shiva Space Technology, Spun, Mdma, Agitato, Phonokol, Acidance, Mechanik Sound, 3dvision & Vision quest - ‘There's psychedelic trance, progressive trance, rock trance, and then there is SKAZI TRANCE!’

ZOO 3
Further to the huge Success of the first Zoo compilation and Zoo 2 Skazi has gathered the Chemical Crew to compile a new double compilation 'Zoo 3'. Skazi selected 17 new unreleased tracks made by the best producers of the trance music: Void, Exaile, Tube ,Paranormal Attack,Psychotic Micro, Infected Mushroom, Talamasca, Psychaos, Dino and Skazi himself unleashing a special remix to the major hit ‘Satisfaction’ by Benny Benassi. This master piece of top-notch production features two video clips made by Masterdamus of the chemical-crew and Skazi.

ILLUSION OF SELF – TRIBADELIC, PROCYON

James Stevens started fooling around on his pc and got infected quickly back in 1998 and after seeing the dancers enjoying his interpretation of psychedelic sound gave him the confidence to pursue his vision. Influenced by Pink Floyd in early life, James studied music and the guitar from the age of ten and now at 27 he finds more flexibility with synthesisers. His debut self-titled album made the whole world stand up and take notice of his fresh sound and his live performances set a blistering pace on the dance floor. With a whole stash of new material we welcome James to the stage to unleash his flavour of psychedelic energy to the eager Sydney crowd.

PRODUCTION
Our staff will be there to liaise with the venues security to ensure a great night is had by all. The venue is huge and has proven itself as an ideal space to host large scale events. Look out for some fresh décor to bend your head that little bit more with roving performers in the crowd. Space is in the heart of Sydney’s CBD filled with an impressive array of sound and lighting installations. We will re-inforce the in-house sound system to make sure it packs the punch when the music calls for it most and add a visual feast from MindOverMedia. Science of Sound will transform the venue and add over-the-top production to create 2 rooms of sounds with some of Sydney’s most diverse and talented djs…

Venue Details: SPACE - 127 Liverpool St, City

Lighting: a whole galaxy of lights

Sound: Over 30 k of Sound will be thumping your brains out

Decor: full venue transformation

Ticket Info: Ticket info released very soon, look out for the early bird special!

More info: http://www.australiens.net/sos

Contact Email: [email protected]

........ i........WILL......be there for SURE!

SKAZI W0O0O0o0o0o hehe :)

I still am in shock that my number one favorite act is coming to sydney!!! I have been hoping for sooooo long that someone would bring them out! =D

I missed infected mushroom the other weekend, iam not going to miss this for nothing, i love psy to much...

Will space have a dress code for this event? or can i come as a hippie?

ra ja said:
I missed infected mushroom the other weekend, iam not going to miss this for nothing, i love psy to much...

Will space have a dress code for this event? or can i come as a hippie?

it' didn't when i saw GMS there two weeks ago but it was mardi gras but i don't think they would...i'm sure you could come as whatever you liked =D

count me out... :(

why? :(

I'm back in the game it seems! This is just after pay day and I can always sell my body some more if it comes to that!!! =D Wahoooo! (wahoo for seeing skazi, not selling my body :p)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he is in Melbs too I will be there, if not I am comin to Sydney to meet all you doofers up there!!!!! I have been praying for this for a while now.....you must be so fucking stoked DQ!!!!!

I am still in shock!!!!!! My birthday is early May so i will be asking for travel/ticket money to go to this! YAY! :D:D:D:D

im fairly certain he is playing in melbourne, but, why not come up to sydney for it anyway? :)

^^ I would be there in a flash but my g/f's birthday is on the same weekend....and i wanna be there for that....so hopefully he is playing melbourne during the week following Anzac w/e....

I will make it up to the big smoke eventually....;)

he will be playing in melboure on the 25th so your in luck :)

and by god you can say that i'm stoked MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE PSYTRANCE ACT

I couldn't be more excited if i tried =D

the only thing that would top it would be if it was outdoors but booking someone this big in april to play outside is a major risk so it's all good to me hehehe

Anzac night....sweet :D That means big birthday celebrations on the saturday, recovery sunday, big skazi celebrations on the sunday night, recovery monday...haha :D

I really do wish i could make it to sydney and meet you at this event DQ....after all, you've introduced me to more than a few good psy acts/tracks, and your enthusiasm for the music and lifestyle is absolutley infectious!

*adds DQ to top of "BLers you wanna meet" list* =D

tnargus said:
^^ I would be there in a flash but my g/f's birthday is on the same weekend....and i wanna be there for that....so hopefully he is playing melbourne during the week following Anzac w/e....

I will make it up to the big smoke eventually....;)

God doesnt it suck having girlfriends!!