• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trouble Pissing.....

Bored2Hel

Bluelighter
Why is it that every time I take Ecstacy now (usually a fair few pills) I cannot no matter how hard I try get a piss. I drink water all night and when I feel like it's time to piss I go to the toilet and try and it feels like I am pissing but nothing comes out. It get's really painfull because im pushing so hard, usually it's not until a couple of hours later I can eventually get a piss and then I'm fine after that. None of my mates experience this to the same extent of me, some of them will try and piss and it's take a few minutes then it'll come with a bit of a push and none of them even drink water whilst on pills, most of them will drink vodka or beer. Why does this happen to me?

dont drink too much water - why arnt you pissing because if im right MDMA causes you to hold alot more water..

when you sweat alot you loose alot of water, so if your dancing alot this may be why...

your friends are pissing because the are dehydrated, there drinking alcohol and no water - which is NOT GOOD!!!!

also you may be aware that drinking too much water while on E is bad!!!!!

But if you are dehydrated surely pissing would not be possible? If I'm fully hydrated then surely pissing would be much easier.

ive tried to explain it but i suck, so erm SOME ONE ELSE HELP PLEASE.

its to do with UREA, urea re-absorbs water as it is needed from the bladder, so if your terribly dehydrated you wont need to go to the toilet as much because the UREA in your bladder is re-absorbing it.

To be honest I'm not sure what causes it exactly, but it's a normal side-effect. I get the same thing on heroin, the bladder is clearly full but it takes concentration and sustained effort to urinate - usually in many short bursts.

Sorry to be graphic, but we're discussing the mechanics of taking a piss, after all ;)

--- G.

Someone correct me if im wrong, but dont your kidneys and your bladder constrict slightly whilst on MDMA?

It's the most annoying thing about being on E. It get's so uncomfortable and painfull and it feels like Im pissing but nothings coming out, end up spending loads of the time in the bathroom and not enjoying myself as much as I could be. When I finally break thru the barrier I start to piss every 2 minutes, sometimes I'll piss leave the toilet and need to go straight back in and piss again. With all the pressure on my bladder it still hurts and sometimes burns for a while afterwards. Im off E for a long while!

The reason your friends who are drinking are not having the same problem to the same extent as you is because they are drinking.
Alcohol, coffee and tea will act in the opposite to E and make you piss.

However it should be noted that excessive alcohol and E are not a good mix.........stick to maybe 1 or 2 drinks only.

Also be aware that both E and alcohol will make you dehydrate and hence the alcohol is making a bad situation worse.

Ensure you drink some water as well as alcohol.

Try and relax when u go for a pee, or just dont tjhink about it, and it will go away for a while.

it is an anti-diuretic. your body holds alot more water when your off, thats why its easy to flood yourself.

Yea I get this sometimes too. I remember the first time it happened to me too....it was the first time I had ever taken more than like 3 pills. my bf and I had gone to a club and dropped ......... and dropped......... and dropped....

anyways we dropped 5 pills that night (a piece) when normally we dont drop more than 3 a piece. So we had rented a hotel room, and when i tried going to the bathroom for the 2nd time that night, i was like "ya I'll brb"... and i went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and thought "Ok why isnt pee coming out?" then i just kept trying, kept trying to think other things and it STILL wouldn't come out. I started like having an anxiety attack cuz all I could think was that something was terribly wrong with me, the E was shuttin down my body (you know.. how u over-exaggerate things in your head when u roll)

So I came out and told my bf how i couldnt pee, then i must have tried like 5 diff times and still couldnt do it.

Talk about frustrating!:X

yeah ... i hate when that pissing trouble happens ... the key is to just really try to relax and not force yourself ...

My boyfriend has the same problem...SEVERELY. I experience it, but I ignore and just wait till I'm coming down and then go piss, it's sooo wonderful. My honest opinion is that trying to hard makes it worse. I just accept that it's going to happy and ignore it. The more you try, the more you feel like you have to, the more pressure, and so on.

Ive tried sitting down, relaxing and running the tap water but it makes no difference, I'll not be able to piss for ages, sometimes I can force a little bit out but then eventually it'll just happen and it's fine after that. I wouldn't drink as much water but I get really dehydrated and need to drink water, I usually can't drink alcohol because it makes me feel sick with my throat and mouth being so dry. Not that it's a bad thing I'm not drinking alcohol, it's not that great anyway especially when on pills! Dunno how my mates don't feel dehyrdated at all, they will have the occasional swig of water some won't even bother and just knock back vodka after vodka all night. Dunno how the alcohol could possible make them feel hydrated.

Happened to me at the last rave I went to. But it was all better when I started having a conversation with the guy next to me, about how we couldn't piss. I guess it sort of distracted me and triggered me to let'r rip! Gonna try it next time I have trouble as well.

Bored2Hel said:
Why is it that every time I take Ecstacy now (usually a fair few pills) I cannot no matter how hard I try get a piss. I drink water all night and when I feel like it's time to piss I go to the toilet and try and it feels like I am pissing but nothing comes out. It get's really painfull because im pushing so hard, usually it's not until a couple of hours later I can eventually get a piss and then I'm fine after that. None of my mates experience this to the same extent of me, some of them will try and piss and it's take a few minutes then it'll come with a bit of a push and none of them even drink water whilst on pills, most of them will drink vodka or beer. Why does this happen to me?

DUDE - I have the exact same problem. You feel like you need to pee - go to the toilet, and end up standing there for a good five minutes. Manys a time i have come back to my friends and said, "I couldnt piss goddamit," or words to those effect. It is really really anoyong. Im glad im not the only one

Your not alone dude. One time a whole bunch of my mates experienced the same problem while we were all on the same pills. We all came to the conclusion that it was something in the pills we had that night because all of us guys were experiencing the same problem. And we had never felt this bad before. It was like 7 of us who absolutely couldnt pee for like 5 hours. This was on the comedown by the way. Though by what i gather is that u have a problem peeing while rolling. Which is "normal" i guess as every persons body is different. I find that thinking about a waterfall and thinking that when u pee its like a waterfall running works. Sounds kinda cheesy but hey give it a go next time. All my friends do the same thing as well. Just relax, and imagine that when u pee its like a waterfall that runs freely.
Good luck. I feel your pain

yeah I have done the same thing before. Try sitting down, it works very well for me and pissing on X is fun :D 8)

when i rolled for the first time i dont think i peed at all...in fact i wasn't dancing either but i know i sure sweat a lot. it was sick, but kinda in a good way. i don't think i urinated until a day and a 1/2 later. i didn't drink much water either...