Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats more addictive drugs or Bluelight

planet dweller

Bluelighter
Forget about drugs being addictive what about Bluelight, I'm not a big poster in fact I just replied to a thread and little planet dweller is on 47 posts after 3 years while all my fellow posters had no less than 600 posts each, I was treading on hallowed ground.

Getting back to the addiction, even though I am no big poster I do find Bluelight very addictive and will browse for hours, must be a feeling of kindred souls!

PS mods this may be in the wrong forum

bluelight
ive come clean, and i cant stop visiting the forum
although its more an internet message board thing, than just bl

bluelight for sure.... when i didn't have the internet for a period of time i had feull blown withdrawls... just constantly wondering about what everyone was talking about and who's responded to my posts... it's evil i say!

Closing threads is pretty addictive :D

Heh, actually I'll move this one over to social... But I can't guarantee it'll survive over there either!

:)

Definitely bluelight. I'm a shameful, shameful bluelight addict.

If moderating could be my paid job I'd be in heaven. Unfortunately all you get is head from greenlighters ;)

I have to say though, if someone said: "Here, have this big fat line of A-grade coke... or woud you rather keep posting on bluelight?" I'd be logged off before they took their second breath :D

I've been able to quit all kinds of substances but years and thousands of posts later I still can't get away from BL.

Yeah, you wait til your post count hits quadruple figures, then we'll see who's hooked :(

Bluelight...

tho, the drugs just follow me around. ;) (still rather frequently!)