• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMT present in small amounts in your brain?

wHiTeBoY

Bluelighter
I heard from a VERY ugly and smelly friend of mine that a theory exists that N,N Dimethyltryptamine exists in small amounts in all human's brains and that it is only released when you die.

This could be a whole knockwockle of beeshit but it could also be true.

Does anyone know whether this is true or false?

Also, does the N,N suggest that there are two enantiomeric forms of the same substance?

Peace
wHiTeBoY

Read rick Strassman's 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' the most comprehensive study on the effects of DMT to date, also offers interesting hypothesis' regarding the role the pineal glands production of DMT plays in human consciousness.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/dmt/

And he is no "smelly" quack, he is an FDA approved Phd holding scientist...

But thanks killarava2day i will be sure to have a read of it

can anyone give me a bit of a rundown though please?

Looky here shithead ;)

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S) #
From 1990 to 1995 Dr. Rick Strassman conducted DEA-approved clinical research at the University of New Mexico in which he injected sixty volunteers with DMT, one of the most powerful psychedelics known. His detailed account of those sessions is an extra-ordinarily riveting inquiry into the nature of the human mind and the therapeutic potential of psychedelics. DMT, a plant-derived chemical that is also manufactured by the human brain, consistently produced near-death and mystical experiences. Many volunteers reported convincing encounters with intelligent nonhuman presences, especially "aliens." Nearly all felt that the sessions were among the most profound experiences of their lives.

From here; Erowid Library/Bookstore : 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule'