Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed Bombs - availblity??

papermate

Bluelighter
Has anyone noticed that off late, i suppose that in the last year or so, there has been very little if any speed bombs at all?

I do remember probably closer to 2 years ago when there were big discussions, and many stories about people not knowing the difference between the mdxx and speedbombs. The classic thread of Loved up and Fucked up touched on it i beleive. (thanks BT)

It seems that the market has seemed to have defined the need predominately for mdxx based pills over the last year or two.

I can remeber when i heard people were always saying, make sure they aint speed bombs, but now there seems to be a little bit of trend of people wanting them back.

Does anyone else get this impression?

If i want speed i'll buy speed. Speed bombs are trouble (if sold as mdma) and I don't think anyone would want them back.

That is a good observation papermate... i guess they've now turned to K/Speed enmass though... just to be that little bit sneakier ;)

umm ive only been "pilling" for a little over a year now.. but everyone in my circle would rather their speed in powder.. and their pills fulla MDxA

There around thats for sure. I stayed away from a dealer because thats all he got was Speed and K Bombs. He opted for them cos they are alot cheaper and could still get top dollar. Its only till now he has moved up to md pills cos he has trouble moving them. Does anyone roughly know how much speed is roughly in a pill ?

I forgot to mention i was speaking from an Australian point of view (i forgot this forum is international.....)

Yeah...but for those that have tried (and its been posted here before) there is a difference between speed straight and speed bombs. I'm looking for the thread right now...

I agree with the comments about trouble, because you take up the argument of impurities etc.... and right now with testing i suppose there is more of a clarification of what you have with the absence of speed bombs..

Last edited:
Yeah, i've noticed it as well, IMO it's got to do with general knowledge among users. Once they experience the real stuff ie.MDMA/MDA, they don't go back. And with the increased usage of test kits I think there's more chance of them being identified before purchase.

Don't get me wrong, a good speed bomb can be just what the doctor ordered depending on personal preference/setting/etc. One of my best outings last year was enhanced by a "White @" which just happened to be a very strong meth bomb doing the rounds in Brisbane at the time.

I've also noticed a decline in the Meth/Ketamine combination pill, also contributed to user knowledge IMO. Where the 'speed bomb' does have a legitimate market , as long as it's sold as speed, the evil K/Meth combo is just a poor attempt at cheaply replicating the effects of MDMA. Unfortunatley the Meth/K combo does fool enough people for the dodgy backyarders to keep making them.

Hopefully with the increased usage of test kits the shite pills will become a thing of the past. But keep the Meth bomb:)

Heh papermate I think you've just realised that you've got sick of having dealer connections with intermittent quality and now wont buy from people who aren't reliable. I wouldn't chuck away my tester just yet... there's still a shit load of speedbombs floating around in every city if the pillreports are anything to go by. Maybe it's just that people are too scared to admit they eat/like them around BL because people will point out they buy from shite dealers, how much they're wasting their money or exposing themselves to increased and unknown risks from random speed/k/whatever cocktails. And point out that it's probably cheaper and less risky just to buy pure speed or pure K, if you can take the time to sort out your gear in advance. etc. etc. etc.

BigTrancer :)

Yeah, maybe your connections have gotten better, therefore you are seeing less speed bombs.

I remember the days where friends would request speed bombs to help them dance. I soon put a stop to that! Grrrr :X

i remember when every pill I got was 'too smacky'...hehehe thats when i realised i wasn't used to md**.
i suppose that in the last year or so, there has been very little if any speed bombs at all?
Lucky you...enjoy it while it lasts. I haven't eaten one for a few months but I think speed-bombs are still going strong in my zone.

I actually would like to see some more speed bombs on the market. When I go to all night events I want to dance not shake violently in the corner and racking up in raves can be a bit dodgy. Also the stuff they sell in Sydney is a joke quality wise (refering to go-ee). I normally get base if I want to do speed but sometimes it would be easier if it came in pill form.

^^^
Buying speed based pills at the price of MDMA is more of a joke. Just buy speed, and if you can't get decent speed/meth, get yourself another contact.

Please don't create a market for speed pills.

notneo said:
I actually would like to see some more speed bombs on the market.
This might not be a problem for the wider market, if it was obvious which were speedbombs and which were ecstasy. But it isn't.
When I go to all night events I want to dance not shake violently in the corner
...why not try taking less pills?

BigTrancer :)

notneo said:
Also the stuff they sell in Sydney is a joke quality wise (refering to go-ee).

Thank fuck someone else knows what's going on. Most of the gas I've encountered in Sydney has been a crock of shit. All this "chargey" "super strong" "hardly cut" "base" that isn't worth the bag it's sold in...

yeah I agree there is not as many around as there use to be LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY

3-4 years ago there were way more speed pills around, and finally after a few years people realised what was going on, they got testers and now alot more people are very picky. It's what all the people here on bluelight have tried to educate people about for years.

Last edited: