Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

nitrous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

do_not_disturb

Bluelighter
i know its against the rules to ask for sourses but i was wondering if that includes merchandise... i live in sydney and want to get a cracker for nitrous bulbs, if anyone knows somewhere that they sell them.... or even the kind of place that they sell them, then can u please let me know. thanks

If by 'cracker' you mean cream dispenser, i've only ever found them at op shops, st. vinne's or simmilar. Good luck finding one

You can get them at op-shops, kitchenware stores or even at your local David Jones or Grace Bros (note the distinct lack of use of the term Myer here... :\)

You should get a metal one instead of a glass soda-siphon one as the metal ones are more durable :) For a new one you'll probably pay about $60-70, second hand at an op-shop maybe $5-20.

CB :)

make one yourself!!!! Go to Bunnings warehouse and that's all you need. a few things that screw together and apoxy a point on the end.... i'll see if i can get 'mongman' to give you some tips on it.... or anyone else that has used the construction method care to share their creations?

Be very careful with compressed gas. Home made crackers, while I've seen a few awsome inventions, can also be extremely dangerous. If your making one yourself be careful what you make it with and how well you put it together.

I'd go for a metal dispenser over a glass one anyday.

Combine Compressed gas/glass dispenser/nanged raver = disaster.

Oh and guys this has been asked a million times before where you source a cracker/bulberator/nang machine. Search and you will be rewarded.

The cracker we use is totally made of brass fittings which fit perfectly together. no harm can come of this. also, get 'giant' ballons and you can fit 4 nangs in one balloon. fill two balloons with 4 nangs each...... FUUUUN.

I just got one of those isi things from an op shop for $5. Best $5 i ever spent :D

What's 8 nangs like? I haven't gone past 4 and the best way I can discribe it is what the fuck.

ergh............i think the worlds HOLY FUCKING CHRIST come to mind...
also, drooling on yourself is kinda fun as well :)
You get thrown WELL into the outer reaches of the universe.... i guess if you multiply 4 nangs times 1000....man i got a craving for nangs now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.