Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Booting GHB

ringo

Bluelighter
Hi Im new to bluelight, just a question, has anyone here ever booted GHB, Ive never done it myself, but interested to know if anyone has?? Im thinking it would fuck you up rightfully!

I would never do it, ive just never heard of anyone doing it, FUCK THAT!!!!

I also fail to see why you would do this as the onset time of 1,4B is because the liver needs to process the 1,4B to GHB. Proper GHB on the other hand I guess could be slammed, however you are already playing with a drug with a very steep dose-response curve, and slamming it would only make it steeper.

I can imagine it would kill you, its strong enough as it is!! But im sure some hardcore person has done it

This question was also posted in 'The Dark side' so I'll respond with the same answer. I doubt anyones done it. And would be interested to see if someone would be that stupid and reckless.

sounds like a stupid and dangerous thing todo..
and when dosages are afew mls what have u got to gain from IV ?

You would obviously not use GBL, or 1,4b intravenously as they are both solvents. Pure GHB has been used intravenously when it was used as an anesthetic, and that method may still be used as a treatment for cataplexy.

... and because GHB is an anaesthetic, when it is administered intravenously, it is done so by a qualified anaesthetist, with a wide range of resuscitation gear at their disposal. It seems surprising to me that if everyone knows that it's used as anaesthetic, it's somehow unfair or bad luck that people get sick when they take it orally at a concentration they could only guess at..! I mean, if it really gets you rocks off, good for you, but don't buy into the idea that this a safe practice8(

There is little to no GHB in Australia to my knowledge and booting 1,4,B is pointless because of the way the body metabolises it, I can't remember the ins-and-outs of it but I was told by someone quite knowledgable in this area that it would be pointless. You would get no effect from it...

By booting, you mean injecting, not 'kicking the habit'.
You can bet your left testicle that you have 1,4b and not GHB.
Please do not inject it!

Why inject it, when you can drink it?

There is little to no GHB in Australia

Perhaps it is not as common as GBL and 1,4, but why wouldn't GHB be around? It would be a piece of cake to prepare.

GBL + alkali = GHB

1,4B + dehydrogenation= GBL

THF + oxidization =GBL

GABA + nitro chemistry [don't ask ] = GBL

Anecdotally at least, most people seem to report that their "G" tastes like chemical hell, rather than salt water.

BigTrancer :)

Phasedancer- Yeah, i'm talking puely from anecdotal experience. I did however come across some GHB wax that some bright cookie whipped up a small batch of. I was most grateful to him for sharing it with me, even the guy I used to get my real GHB from back in the day reckons it was cleaner tasting than the stuff he used to ge...

How GHB analogues are metabolised by the body:

art-pharm2112.06.fig4.gif

^^ Does that effect whether IV'ing 1,4,b is active or not? I'm pretty dumb when it comes to sciencey stuff ;)

oh dear

such a stupid thing to do
its good that this forum is frequented by smart ppl, who wouldnt just see the thread and go "oh why not give it a go"