Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PURE MDMA crystals

goodfellas

Bluelighter
Hello fellow bluelighters, just asking if anyone out there has tried Mdma in its purest form and what was there experience like. Can you tell the quality of a pill much better having tried it knowing pure mdma's effects? Are capsules usually pure mdma/mda because they usually rate very high.

I actually had my fisrt crystal MDMA experiance yesterday. It was...different to a pill in many ways. Personally i wouldn't buy a capsule unless you knew the purity and dealer very well as it could be anything. I was lucky enought to know mine was next to pure and well.... the rocks spoke for themselves.
anyways, the experiance...

MUCH CLEANER than a pill. you don't get that general 'confusion'. the come up seemed to be quite lengthy, but it was much more 'blissful' than a pill. hard to imagine i know, but it is. Your whole body feels like it's glowing and everything is amazing...yes, even more so than a pill. However, it is as i said before 'clean' so you really won't feel 'fucked', just kinda, blissful. Unfortunatley due to the extra $$$ it attracts you really can't dose yourself with the 2mg/kg system...unless you wanna pay for 1.5 points of crystal. However, a point of MDMA crystal will still be a great time ;)

Thing is, personally i enjoyed it...but actually craved for that 'fucked' feeling that comes with a pill...so i ate one...and damn, it combined EXTREMELY well with that. SO all in all, expect a general sense of..well..extacy, but it is my much lighter feeling, i guess.