Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....DOOF ...Hyperborea....17th april

doofqueen

Bluelighter
I'm proud to be a part of this doof that cuts out the bullshit and politics and concentrates on what doofs are about...community , love , freedom, friends and fun :)

Saturday APRIL 17 – Sunday APRIL 18

nEOSAPIENS present

[ Hyperborea ]

Hyperborea represents a place of ideal harmony and joy built on imagination.
The perfect existence of harmonious community, complete bliss, delight and peace.

Join us in creating our own perfection of existence.

time: 7PM – 4PM
entry: $20 donation at the tree
sound: 13k Turbosound Floodlight rig

LIVE ACTS
-- Locrian
-- The Chrysalis

DJs
-- Redline (Imajica, Ganeshatribe, Melbourne)
-- re-psycle (Neuron Compost/Contra Coup, Gi’iwa Productions, Byron Bay)
-- Fiba Optix
-- TracT (SmS)
-- aDaMT (Australiens)
-- Galaktik V Darkchild (TQuest)
-- Psynide V Daheen (newEcrew)
-- k8180 (speakerhuggers)
-- more TBA!

Redline has been a prominent DJ in the Melbourne psychedelic trance scene since 1998 playing alongside the likes of Psychaos, Infected Mushroom and recently alongside Shift whom he with his trance collective Imajica were responsible for bringing to Australia. Roy plays a hard psychedelic style of the latest sounds and is currently playing sets in Goa at the Paradiso and 9 Bar.

re-psycle is no stranger to the Sydney scene having played at Hypnotribe late last year he is back again to infect us with his psycho-funkadelic fungus trance! Gi'iwa his record label, formed with 2 others, Ghettfunkt & Azz, explores new stratospheres of psycho-sonic stimuli, bringing to you an eclectic blend of brain-bustings beats designed to destroy your mind and decimate the dancefloor!

The Chrysalis is an eclectic blend of natural tones, earth rhythms and sounds from different cultures blending into the sweetness of sundown progressive. They are a local 4 piece live act with playing soulful live progressive. This is a new project of one of Sydney's favourite Dj's - Femme (aka Basschild).

THE ELIXIR LOUNGE:
The Professor (Elixir)
Brainstorma
Throbgoblin (Octopod)
A.N.D. (Elixir)
Fester (Elixir/WARPT)
Daheen (newEcrew)
SurReal
NOW vs Z-Axis (Elixir)
cosMICK (Elixir/Hedonix)
Pronoia
Indica (Peakn2 Productions/Trancendance)
Clare De Lune vs Zenchild (Liquid Labyrinth)
Michael MD (SPRACI)
Kundalini (Elixir)
Gnatty Rebel

Sound, Lighting, Decor: Elixir crew and The Professor
Munchies Galore Cafe/Drink station: Elixir crew
Laser projections: Anomaly Vision

Full-covered cozey chill/lounge complete with soft things, dangly things, trippy things, Munchies Galore Cafe and psy/ambient/chill/electro soundz to bliss out to!

Check this post closer to the date for complete Elixir Lounge lineup ;)

There will be a BBQ at 7PM which everyone is welcome to come along to early and enjoy the progressive tunes to get you in the mood for a insane psychedelic night of mayhem.

Directions will be posted here on the day.

Join us in creating our own perfection of existence

ps...shhhh i know i'm on a doof break but this one is special ;)

Last edited:
Hahahaha our very own RnB Princess can't stay away!! ;)

I say count me IN!! :)

Woohoo! it's been *ages* since we've doofed together rwg? i think it was that failed doof at tempe?

This should be STACKS of fun!! :)

just announced elixir (that group from the faled tempe party) will be running the chill area with lots of great food and chai

dj line up to be released but i can say that i will be playing atlest 2 new tracks hot off the burner that i have written

Yummy yummy yummy... Elixir joins the part-ay!

THE ELIXIR LOUNGE:
A.N.D. (Elixir, Clan Analogue)
Brainstorma
Daheen (newEcrew)
Fester (Elixir, WARPT)
NOW (Elixir)
cosMICK (Elixir/Hedonix)
Kundalini (Elixir)
Z-Axis (Elixir)
+ more TBA

Sound, Lighting, Decor: Elixir crew and The Professor
Munchies Galore Cafe/Drink station: Elixir crew
Laser projections: Anomaly Vision

Full-covered cozey chill/lounge complete with soft things, dangly things, trippy things, Munchies Galore Cafe and psy/ambient/chill/electro soundz to bliss out to!

Check this post closer to the date for complete Elixir Lounge lineup.

F*&CK!!

:X :X :X

Nutshell had to get phantom beats out on the 17th of April as well didn't they? grrr.. now i have to make decisions as to which one to go to... :p

not happy... :(

yes i know what you think i should do dq!!! :)

sif it's not obvious...omg! breaks over psy? clubs over the outdoors? OMG! get your head straight boy!! rnb princess indeed pppfffftttt This is the only doof i'm going to till at least june so you better come and have a stomp with me =D

ruff idea of how far from sydney it is..i never been to a doof..so dont kno wat to expect distance wize>?

me and my friends are thinking, its time to doof! cant wait, this will be my first doof.... i really love psy as well, infected mushroom etc...

:D

Im with Burns here, how far away will it be... im situated about an hour south of sydney.... will it be quite the trek?

Parties are normally around 2 hourish drive from sydney, north or south.

Im guessing this party will be north of sydney however.

It's always a little bit of a mission to get to a doof but they are for the dedicated stompers and are totally more worth any rave or club event by a psycadelic mile ;) and the journey is half the fun anyway =D