• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: The Fog Of War (documentary)

lorenzosoil

Ex-Bluelighter
I was wanting to see this one, it touches on topics of Vietnam, and the Iraq war I heard. Its Robert McNamara, its an Errol Morris movie. Has anyone seen it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
well i saw this movie. its not about Iraq. its about vietnam and some other things. but mcnamara said that he was secretary of defense...also said that he knows thigns we don't know, why we shouldn't question things...any opinions?

this is either not yet released, or just about to be, in australia, so i'm planning on catching it in the next couple of weeks - i think morris is quite a good film maker, so i'm looking forward to it.

it won best documentary at the academy awards, btw.

Yeah it just came to my theater, a suburb of Dallas, TX, this weekend, I saw it yesterday. Found it to be quite good, I have to say that I wish I could've learned even more though, I just wish once someone would just tell us everything. He still hid alot from us. Celebrities do it, political people, just once tell us.

FILM: The Fog of War

I just saw this tonight and found it absolutely fascinating. For those who haven't heard of it, It's an Errol Morris documentary about Robert McNamara, the Secretary of Defense during the Cuban Missile Crisis and Vietnam. It's composed mainly of Morris' interviews of McNamara, and the glimpse into the inner workings of government and of somebody who made so many important yet questionable decisions is really compelling. Coming away from the film, I'm still not completely sure what I think about him, but it sure made me think. I'll definitely need to watch it again. Anybody else see it? Thoughts?