Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

clowns

muzby

Bluelighter
i would hereby like to announce that clowns are evil.

all clowns.

for years i have expressed my fear of clowns to people, only to be ridiculed and told that it is only cause i watched stephen king's IT as a child...

unfortunately, this fear stemmed long before that.... to tell u the truth, i dont even know why i have the fear (although already having the fear, watching IT was NOT a good idea...)

but think about it... when you look at a clown, what is funny about it....

pale skin, bright coloured makeup, weird coloured hair...

think about clowns... at the circus, krusty the clown, it.... they are all freaky looking things that can really give u nightmares.... and lets not even talk about pictures of the band "insane clown posse"

and lets not forget ronald mcdonald. what a scary motherfucker... i swear that an advertising agency read my thoughts when producing the new clean up australia day ad.... 15 ronalds in one spot... holy shit!!!

anyway, this looks like it could be another muzby's scattered thread, but does anyone else share my views???????

Just like Bart Simpson, and now you, the clown disgusts me. I went to a circus when i was young, and I remember crying when the clown tried to make me laugh. The stupid fucker wouldnt leave me alone either - he only made it worse by trying to make a joke out of it.

I think the worst thing any potential bf could do is dress up like a clown thinking it'd be a turn on, or else having a clown stripper for my birthday. OMG! 8o

:\

rasberrywatergirl said:
having a clown stripper for my birthday. OMG! 8o

:\

fuck... that image just took me to a place where i never wanna go again.. :(

Yeah, totally agree.
I'm actually more afraid of those Clown heads you see at the Royal Melbourne show and various other showgrounds, you know, the ones that turn from side to side and have a hole as a mouth and the idea is to stick a ball in it or whatever.

I've often thought about how scary it would be to turn to the side when in bed late at night and seeing one of them peer over the edge of my bed.

Kill all of the bastards. There's another scary movie about clowns, it was done by the same pedophile guy that did the shitbox jeepers creepers movies, i think its called Clownhouse, a bunch of psycho's break out of an asylum and dress up like clowns. I remember it to be pretty scary, then again i was probably only 12 when i saw it

Dandy said:
Yeah, totally agree.
I'm actually more afraid of those Clown heads you see at the Royal Melbourne show and various other showgrounds, you know, the ones that turn from side to side and have a hole as a mouth and the idea is to stick a ball in it or whatever.

I've often thought about how scary it would be to turn to the side when in bed late at night and seeing one of them peer over the edge of my bed.

oh you bastard... that is going to creep me out.

I have always hated clowns. Though strangely enough I have a poster of the most evil fucking clown you have ever seen up in my room.. I had to take it down once when I was tripping because I was concinved it was trying to read my mind.

I read that people are scared of clowns because of the painted smiles and expressions on their faces make it difficult to predict their true emotions, so harder to tell if one is getting agitated or dangerous.

Could be totally off though.

hey kids it's me, I bet you thought that I was dead, but when I fell I broke my leg and got a haemorrhage in my head!

If anyone can pick that they get 10 points and free drugs.*

*drugs not included

Crickey the clown from Agro's Cartoon Connection seemed like a bit of a drug addict to me...

shals.. :D

When i was young and i had stuffed animals i always despised the clown i was given.. even to the point of him getting 'burnt'!!

I have no idea why i didn't like him.

Maybe because he was a carnie...

small hands and all...

Guys... As much as clowns freak me out... It is the Mime that scares me the most. I mean -- what the hell? They are somewhat of a down-graded clown. Maybe some of them didn't have the appropriate qualifications to become clowns (it may explain the "sad" expressions painted on their faces). There is only so much rope to climb.

I hope that one day there is a massive war between the world's most evil clowns and mimes and that there is mass bloodshed. Hopefully by then there will be less of these around.

I like clowns.... in fact I was more scared of the characters from the TV series THUNDERBIRDS than clowns when I was a kid.

you're so not alone!! my bf of 7 years never believed me until he jokingly (is that a word) pulled into the driveway of a World Of Clowns resturant and I literally exploded into tears. He said I was the most pitiful thing he's seen in all his years.

I can't explain it, but I'm like....mentally afraid of them. It's just so very wrong to have an expression painted on your face when you don't feel that way. It's deceiving, and I just can't stand being lied to. I know that I'm not explaining this correctly, but I maintain that they fucking suck - and not in that good $50 hooker kinda way.

MIME is fantastic. i mean, aybe its jsut coz im a theatre geek. But to breate entire worlds in a space OUT OF AIR using nothing but gestures and expressions is incredible!

Marcelle Marceau is nothing short of a genius.

i used to hate clowns. thinking there were scary with their bright clothes, permenant smiles, scary eyes....

...and then i met ravers....

What about those clowns from the Melbourne Moomba parade, Zig and Zag.

Hmmm.... gee i wonder what ever happend to them? :\