Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best bluelight dancer

muzby

Bluelighter
after getting to compare a few styles of dancin over the weekend, i thought it's about time we put up on a pedestal those bluelighters who have the uncommon skill of being a good dancer...

my noms:

male - dante or dee cee

female - lil leecie

over to you guys...

mods- there was a thread on this a couple of years ago, and i thought that seeing as the average time from greenlighter to jaded is about 6 months, we could re-address this issue.... ta :)

no probs... can't believe I missed this in the awards hehe

Anyway, I can only name for those I've seen and its been a few years, so my vote goes to MikeySammy & Magoo (best damn big box small box I've ever seen :))

I would have to say Black_ice

I don't know if he is on Bluelight much these days but to any of you who have ever seen that dude dance

he ROX

Mirage is pretty fucken good too in my opinion, makes me pretty jealous

Oh and Ganesh

He rocks. Crazy doofer.

Black_Ice was at parth wasn't he? if he's who i think he is then i'll second that one.

yep that's the one dude
guy with the cool black hair, very mysterious chap indeed (in a good way)

Black_Ice can dance for sure. Sick liquid mofo however i'd give it to Liquid_Method, this dude has some maaaad skillz.

Adikkal

Will_Rave for best male dancer
I shall now sit back and contemplate who the best girlie dancer is

^^ that's the one for sure Whiteboy & adikkal - he had some completely insane moves..

I can't really dance but who cares it's about the fun on the dancefloor not the skill!

Hah, i got nominated... :)

I always put in effort when I dance, you can see some dodgy dance skills happening on the WOTW 2097 promo dvd (just look for the orange, it's not hard to miss)... but I always have fun :)

I reckon ^THC^PuffNStuff is a pretty rippin' dancer, should try and check him out cutting it sick to techno.. but I haven't seen him around the traps recently.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Will_Rave, he rocks it. S'not fair that there are people that can dance as good as these two.

Admittedly, I haven't paid too much attention to other people dancing... I'm always too busy concentrating on shaking my ass around :p and dancing around on stage with Fergie and Mario Piu while Picotto was playing at Two Tribes in Sydney wasn't too bad either. ;)

Last edited:
Do g/f's of bluelighters count?

My g/f definetly, without a doubt. I'll bring her for show and tell one day.

Um, I nominate myself, no-one on BL can ballroom dance better than I can... that counts as dancing right? We're not talking about that standing up epileptic fits that I saw on the weekend are we?

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
no-one on BL can ballroom dance better than I can...

haha since a very well known bler is a pretty damn good ballroom dancer I'd say you may be wrong here :p

I nominate myself.

I'm pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

SupaDiscoBreaka has some awesome moves :)

PsychoKitten said:
haha since a very well known bler is a pretty damn good ballroom dancer I'd say you may be wrong here :p

Are you sure about that, I won 2 years running in Jive division of Latin American for state under 18's, that was a while ago now but I've still got it, cha cha cha.

Hmm, I'd like to see a Bluelight ballroom dancing dance off... surrounded by a shufflers dance off ;)

actually, I'd be more keen to organise an event where people that put effort into dancing come along and where you actually dance all night... cause it's dance music generally that we listen to innit?