Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

question about drugs local knowledge needed

SYDspeedcore

Bluelighter
alright my friend got charged with methylenedioxyamphetamine, is this just speed ?
the reason why i ask in this forum is because i want the local slang for it

Methylenedioxyamphetamine, or MDA, belongs to a group called 'entactogens' which also includes substances methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDMA, XTC) and methylenedioxiethylamphetamine (MDEA) ... Its usually found in pills, so if your friend was charged with possessing it, its likely it would have been in pills. Think of MDA like MDMA, but a little bit stronger.

they were beige archies bought in sydney like 2 weeks ago
thankz for ur help everyone

Thank you SYDspeedcore. If you are sure of the name being methylenedioxyamphetamine then you have done us all a favour by identifying this pill as containing MDA. Did you happen to sight the lab report?

i dont want to start rumours ect ect. but those beige archies cuased alot of hallucinations.... but not the real MDA feel.....

na my firend does but thats without a dought whats in them, those pills were really smooth, chargy and relativley long lasting i wouldnt of thought they had mda in them

I don't want to be pushy, but I'm dead interested in what phase_dancer asked too - you didn't get a squiz at/hear the details of the lab report did you?

Was this simple possession or possession with intent to sell/supply? How many pills are involved?

What will normally happen is the following:

Police will charge with possession of a prohibited drug. They will probably guess at first instance. If it is pill form they will charge MDMA.

If dealing it will probably be a more serious offence that needs an indictment or presentment depending on the state. This must specify the type of drug by its exact chemical name. Complaints in WA in the lower courts do not have this restriction.

In the defendant's brief/papers which i presume the lawyer will have if he has got a lawyer, there should be a copy of the lab report.
IT will not only tell you type of drug but likely the purity and mass involved. From there you can work out the mg content of the pill.

These things often take time - when was he charged by police? Lab reports are not generally ready for many weeks after a charge and seizure has occurred.
Also if it is just simple possession and he indicates a plea of guilty straight away to whatever it is possible that police do not even need a lab report get the conviction. If he demands they prove it then of course they will.

It could just be however that the police know these pills (which have been very wide spread) are MDA from previous busts. Although I would not have thought the police would show that much foresight.

Has anyone Extreme tested the As?

Last edited:
na i didnt get to see the report
but its definatly that chemical
and they werent archies they were white rabbits with top hats (going around NYE time) they were shit pills i had em on nye no onder i spose since there pma
but the archies were good :)

SYDspeedcore, were they White Rabbits or White 'A's?

and was it PMA or MDA?

white rabbits with top hats on them
theres proble not many still circulating after 3 months
and they were mda

I'm slightly confused. Are these two separate occurances? Which pills were tested?