• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beige A's & 3's are they from the same cook?

goodfellas

Bluelighter
Was just wondering does anyone think that A's and 3's are from the same cook and distributors.They are both of high quality and are available all over Oz. Seems like whoever it is they are a large scale syndicate and will be expecting more quality pills from them. Heard that these were a Mafia pill. It does make sense when you think about how easily they moved there shit all over Oz.

hahaha..... oh sunshine, you got a lot to learn. hehehe.
Sorry about the patronising but it's refreshing to see this kind of post.

I'm at uni so i'll let others do the explaining.
Go ahead people's. it's time to share the knowledge!

You can speculate all you like but the majority of people dont know shit.

And furthermore, who cares?

Whats to learn? These two types of pills have been in every capital city and have been of higher quality to other pills. Why couldn't they be from the same supplier. The average dealer couldn't move these all around Oz.

Well they might be but then again they might not be.

I doubt anyone here would know, and if they did i doubt they would post.

All you're going to get is a bunch of people replying who think they know everything about everything but really dont.

If they are indeed the most predominant pills as you say they are, it's far more probable that they're simply controlled by the same importer rather than all coming from the same manufacturer. If a dealer is big enough it's within reason that they'd have multiple sources and purchase their stocks from multiple independent cooks.

So it might be true that these pills have a connection, but none of this evidence points to that connection being at the manufacturing end.

Yeah... 'cos the mafia are the only nation-wide drug syndicate in Australia. Pffft. Lock this thread - she be the pointless one mate.

Here's a tip: 99% of what you hear about drugs is bollocks, and the other 1% is about harm minimisation. Read up, take the drugs and don't ask where they come from. It serves no purpose.

Wow, welcome to bluelight goodfellas. We do have some helpful and tactful people here, don't worry. :\

I think Pleo just about summed this one up. To my knowlege the 3's were much more nicely manufactured than the A's - much better press and consistency. The A's on the other hand look extremely dodgy (but aren't). I personally don't worry about these things, it's all just speculation.

I couldn't care less where they have come from myself, just asking if there is a connection between the two cos of the way they have swept across the nation. Its not very often u see a type of pill available in every state of aust.

Maybe it's because of the 3's and A's strength and purity has made them sweep across the nation.

They have both been strong and abundant, thats pretty much the only similarities between the two. Make your own mind up. :\

There is no point to this thread except speculation. The fact you say it is uncommon for a 'pill type' to spread across australia is a load of crap. Almost every pill type shows up in most states. you just need to hang out at www.pillreports.com
But as for the mafia thing again. bwahahaha. oh i loved that.

anywho, don't take what you hear (99% of it) as gospel. It's all crap unless your contact are the guys taking it off the ships!

As an addition to this thread i would personally say the 3's and A's/L's have NO CORRELATION whatsoever! Strength-wise, yes. Press-wise NO FUCKING WAY!!!! THe A's and half L's because the press is so fucking crap!!!! the 3's were quite nice and very distinguishable.
Also, the 3's when put under your tongue stopped dissolving 1/2 way through. the A's destroy your tongue when sublinguling them!

I believe the "ewww" comment refers to the taste of a pill dissolving in ones mouth over 15 minutes or more...

BigTrancer :)

The strength and purity doesn't make a pill grow wings and fly across all of the nation. It takes alot of people and alot of contacts. U can have all the shit in the world the only way u will get rid of it is if u have the man power.
Maybe its just a coincedence the 3's and A's have been of high quantities everywhere. I guess in a few months we will see the same thing happen again. a widespread high quality pill, but theres no way they could be connected to the the 3's or A's. All i can say is whoever it is they are doing a top job!

im sure your dealer would be quite happy to know that you can pinpoint the exact origin of red 3's coming from his address.

best to leave it be. narrowing it down causes people issues you wouldnt believe. especially if there is a press involved.

Err i know this is probably of no interest to anyone but people seem to be under the assumption(SP?) that A's and the very similar L's or what looks like a V to me are the same, well they are not the L has bigger darker spots and is a fair bit larger than the A, in saying this one has an A printed on it and the other a V, there is NO mistake these are different pills, anyways enjoy'em while they last

Goodfellas listen to what people are telling you on this site, it's one of the few places where you are gonna get good advice. Bluelight does alot of work disspelling myths like this.
Most high quality pills turn up across every state eventually, just have a look at pill reports. But apart from that, there is nothing at all to connect the two pills together, besides the fact that they are both strong. Even if they were it matters to any of us not one bit, just enjoy them while they last.
Have a good look around this site before posting again and if you use the word 'mafia' in any future posts, please anticipate that you will be laughed at.

I consumed 5 different coloured 3's. I experienced nothing that indicated they were from the same source (anywhere on the chain) as each other, let alone the same source as the A's... I had the Early red 3's, yellows, brown (plum), brown (chocolate) and Orange-Reddy.

I got some really poorly pressed 3's and I got some really well pressed 3's. Some were awesome...some were not so awesome. None were duds, but they were all considerably different pills (i think)...

Long story short, stamp means nothing...