Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (update) 1/3/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill joe

Bluelighter
Hey , much variety in perth at the moment so i thought it was time to start a new thread for everyone. Feel free to add or change any thing

A's/Archies/Lexus (beige)

Logo - A very faint A , kinda looks like a v
Colour - Nice beige colour , defently not a canary yellow
Specs - Darker brown specs throughout
Dimensions - 7/8mm wide x 5 mm depth , pretty sure they where 5 mm in depth , very fat pill
Score - none
Press - quite soft
Tester - n/a
Rating - 8/9
picture

A / Archie / Lexus (yellow)

Colour - Yellow
Description - Large pill which is rather crumbly. Domed at 1 end with a very faint logo on the other. No score or bevels
Size - 7mm x 5mm
Tested - Mandelin - Black instantly (i shit you not)
Rating - I would rate these 8 just on the test. Impressed the hell outa me.
*thanks urahoe
Picture

Green Armani's

Logo: Armani symbol (some may dispute it looks like the Versace as it is a V upside down)
Colour: Light green with a few white specs
Dimensions: 8mm by 5 mm (very thick pill)
Rating:7/8 (maybe even 9 , on a perth pill report)
*thanks to astro_boi
Picture

Clovers

Colour - Blue
Description - they are blue with darker blue specks and not beige with greyish specks. Very hard pressed pill with indented clover logo. Domed on 1 side and not scored.
Measurements - 8mm x 4mm
Tested - Mandelin - Purple to black in 5 secs.
Rating - 7/8
*thanks to urahoe
Picture

White cherries

Logo - Double imprinted cherry
Colour - Creamy white , not a dexie white
Specs - Few specs i would say they look golden
Dimensions - 9mm wide x 3mm depth
Score - Straight line down middle
Tester - n/a
Rating - 8
Picture

69(might be becommming rare)

Colour - Yellow
Specs - White, darker yellow and some red specs. Predominantly yellow tho. almost a solid colour.
Dimensions - 8mm wide 4mm thick
Desc - Quite hard press, Solid breaks. No bevel or score on underside.Beveled with well defined 69 on top.
Tested - Mandelin - black in 4 secs
Rated - 8/9
*Thanks kwicksand
Picture

White Kangaroo

Pill Shape: Round , 7mm in diameter, 3.5mm in depth
Color: Slightly off white, with a few light grey speckles
Logo: Indented Kangaroo taking up most of the front side of the pill
Score: Deep V-shaped score across the whole back
Bevel: Small square bevel on both sides
Rating : 6/7
*thanks pillpopper123
Picture

Pink Panthers

Colour - White
Specs - Grey specs
Logo - Imprint of pink panther
Score- Yes
Tester - Mandalin black in 5 secs
Rating - 8
Picture

Australian Dollar

Colour - Biege , almost a brown also looks waxy
Logo - Australian dollar (not euro)
Score - Yes, line down the back
Bevel - Front only
Rating - 6/7
*thanks to Gillywin
picture

Enjoy :D

Also reports of biege/brown supermans , post on pillreports wasn't very detailed so leave it up to someone to give us some good detail. Also heard reports of green versaces.

Last edited:
The pink panthers are white and only white? Pink panther is a little confusing no?

Good work on the list though :)

yes rather confusing, a friend of mine was sold a "pink panther" @ a event on the weekend. anyhow when we got home, it was a white pill, and the logo was very faint on it.

i didnt consume it, so i cant report on it.

The pink panthers are named after the cartoon show. So when people are telling you they have pink panthers its like them telling you they have armanis. They are white , so really they are white pink panthers. I know a little confusing

Last edited:
I know what you mean, we had those in Melb too - white 'pink panthers'.. hehe, I just think "they're white, with a picture of the Pink Panther on them".

BigTrancer :)

Clovers are not deserving of a 7/8.

No real peak - just didnt have any guts. It was there but it wasn't. You all know what i am talking about.

5/6 is my call; no where near as good as pills like diamonds, armanis, 3s or even blue playboys.

What was weird was that physical effects were quite noticeable - pupils, stiff muscles etc but the mental effects really were lackluster. They test fine, so no MDA candidate.

Tolerance not in issue especially when compared with tolerance at the time of when those other pills were taken.

IMO a mediocre MDMA pill; probably 70mg +/- 10mg; Yes it is just a guess but ive been pretty accurate in the past.

They are very hard - perhaps they are slow to break down and be absorbed; i recommend crushing and putting into a capsule or dissolving in a drink.

Havn't had the blue clovers myself. Original the rating was 8 and seeming the report on pillreports gave them a 6 i gave them 7 to 8. Remember personal opinions do matter here . You may not have liked the pill cause you wanted something to really put you out. The other person might of thought it was a great pill for just chilling and having a nice relaxed night. Either way i think people buying the clovers should take into account urahoes report aswell as biscuits.

A / Archie / Lexus (yellow)
Domed both ends.. very faint logo...Not just one end...
rated 8... MDA and MDMA content.. The second brought out the MDA effects big time :) The visuals and stoned feeling can't be mistaken :) Not for the faint hearted...
Madelin test did go instantly black here aswell... A real dark black..

Have heard about Chanel's going around on the weekend past. Not sure what they look like.
Just got told second hand by a moderate user that they were crap and not worth it at all.
Effects that were describe were that "it did abosolutely nothing at all"
Just some second hand info, thought id let yall know..
Best bet would be to test em out first

A- Beige

This is 2nd hand info cos I'm still on a loooong break.

My mate had one on saturday night and said don't plan on doing much on the night. He reports that he was peakin hard but got quite 'smacked' out. (I don't agree on use of word smacked). He said he actually had mild hallucinations of them. He thought a floral on his bed was an ashtray so he rested a smoke on it and left the room, came back and his bed was on fire hehehe. But he rates them higher than the 3's for the put you on your arse factor. A few hours lastability. And from all accounts a solid biccy.

^ That supports MDA content.

You may not have liked the pill cause you wanted something to really put you out. The other person might of thought it was a great pill for just chilling and having a nice relaxed night

Fair enough; maybe I should not be as harsh but when I rate pills it is not on subjective experiences but rather 3 objective criteria:

(i) Suspected contents of the pill
(ii) Cleanliness of the pill - how "clean" or well made the substances in the pill felt (hard to judge I know but it is important)
(iii) Dosage

So for the Clovers:

Suspected contents: MDMA with probably nothing else; always the off chance for a little speed.
- as i said before there was a strange absence of decent MDMA effects however; it was not just me. However I think that may have been the conditions.
Cleanliness: clean feeling at the time, very easy on the comedown, little scatteredness.

Dosage: MDMA only pills range from 50mg - 150mg of MDMA almost without exception.
Based on my experience and previous pills that I have had that have been lab tested I guestimated these at 70mg give or take. Potentially 80mg.
In consideration that in all likelihood they are MDMA and they are clean, they deserve a 6.
In light of the fact that there was also something not quite right, as backed up on pillreports, i brought it down to 5/6.
The something not quite right bit could be a subjective thing so I have not given that much weight.

So objectively my rating seems ok.
If all pills that are good are rated 8/10 on an objective scale, where can the pills that deserve double the rating for double the dose (all other things held equal) be placed on that scale.

If I want a cruisy relaxed night I'd prefer half a pill of one that contained 140mg of MDMA costing me $20. Makes sense right?

Hey there are no criticisms being made here by me - but there is a purpose for what i have said rather than i was just unsatisfied by not being off my chops. That is a rare occasion nowadays and not necessarily strived for. (or not always ;)

Last edited:
Thanks bill joe.

Its great that these things can be discussed without it getting ugly.
Im happy u can see my point and I appreciate your acknowledgement.

Might i add that there have been a number of relatively new Perth BLs that have joined the fray lately, and who are doing a great job with these threads. You know who you are and im sure our resident moderator and any other longer term BLs that still pop their head in will be most pleased and all the Perth BLs together most grateful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.