Can U Explain What Its Like ???

snoopsterz

Bluelighter
I used to believe that i knew what rolling was all about until i took a pill
but now i cant see how i could even begin to explain to my old self what the buzz is like
DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN THE BUZZ ??
------------------
Nuff sed

I'm the same way. It's unexplanible. so i just role with the flow. ...................................................................................................put your shades on and I'll do the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------

No wait, I think I got this one, me and my friend figured it out a while back. You all know you get that like rush right when you start to peak and roll your ass off, right? Its like you're in heaven. The only other thing that makes me feel like I'm in heaven is when I'm having sex. But this isn't the comparison. You know that feeling you get inside of your head (your REAL head, you know, with the brain?
smile.gif
), right before you have an orgasm? Well that's what I think rolling feels like. It's like you're about to have an orgasm for two hours straight. I dunno, it sounds pretty stupid, but I think it's a pretty damn good comparison.
~*RICKY*~
------------------
"I love it when a little sprout of grass grows through the cracks in the sidewalk.....it's so fuckin' heroic."~~~George Carlin
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by DJSwErVe (edited 18 July 2000).]

I don't know if it really explains it but Kirk and I always tell our friends that everything they do and see will be the "best ever". The couch is the best, the air you breath, the feel of another persons hands, its all the 'best ever'. PLUR, Vg

Your first time rolling is when you will see the world in a differnt light. Things that you have not understood previously, or had problems with understandy suddenly make sense. The first time you roll is when you will finally truely get a grasp on what the world should really be like. Of what living should be. When your rolling you will discover the potential in yourself..the potential in others......the potential in the world. When you roll...you realize "this is the way things should be"
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ShelleBear (edited 14 August 2000).]

Instead of doubting people, I think to myself, "Self, all these people are beautiful. They are so beautiful." And if I'm with people I know, well then wahoo, the feeling amplifies and pours out of my fingertips, out of my hair, out of my eyes, and into their soul. Similar to the orgasm feeling, although, I'd find a better analogy b/c it is a bit of a (mis)perception that E=sex or the desire to have sex. It's more like you have a tsunami in your soul. When you peak your whole body is awash with sensation, as you come down, it's like the gentle lapping of waves, unless you've got jaw clench and then it's more like pounding waves...but stick with the ocean metaphor and I think you can tell yourself, "Self, Ecstasy is like an ocean..." lol...
smile.gif

it's like when you're having a great day, and the bad things don't bother you, you see the positive behind the negative, and everything that's good in the world makes you even happier, only fit a whole day's worth of happiness into 4 hours. multiply the feeling of having a good day by a big number, like 6. you just wanna get up and dance, you just wanna hug your friends, your body quivers, your jaw clenches, you feel at one with the universe...
...then the come-down begins.
oooh, boy. the happiness just drains out of your head, out of your hands, out of your heart, down through your legs and spills out, useless, on the floor, leaving you empty and lonely.
and it's 4am
and you have work in a few hours.
smile.gif
but we know it's all worth it
smile.gif

------------------
...what, like the back of a Volkswagon?

I don't think you can explain what it is really like.......explanation
Well, we are all different in our own right, have diferent reasons for taking it. We all get back what we put into things.
It is not just a feeling thing though, I also think it is a social element that touches all the senses.
Bottom line though, each and everyone of us will take away what we put into the experience wilst enjoying it.

July 4th last year was the first time I rolled, or did anything to that point, and I tried to explain the same feeling to myself. I mean for everything I ever knew in this world, nothing to that point in my life could explain how I was feelin'. Then, comin' down from the second time I rolled, I was just starin' at the sunset and came up with the only thing that could do it, maybe it helps..."If you always understand the serenity of the sunset, you'll never misunderstand the beauty of life."
We go day to day, never stopping to look at the grandness of this life, stop and watch one day, this moment of the day can open your mind to an unbeleiveable brightness, the only thing to compare it to is the mind open on "E".
Waxing Philisopical,
See ya on the Flip Side,
pandacub

Hmmm i dunno about everyone else but i get a lil dopey no matter what i take... its cause the feeling i get is like love....
imagine holdin on to your girl in a summers evening with a cool breaze... when everything can just melt away (hence my friendlyness towards everyone)hehe...
after the roll comes off if its like *poof* your awake .. refreshed... crazy music blasting with all your friends around... and you think to yourself... lifes good.. and you dance as hard as you can to express it.
=o)
i love E .. i love Raves *sniff* i get so emotional when i think about it *sniff* *sniff* someone .... hold me...
=o)
------------------
Do not use all your force, Do not say all you think, or Destiny will End Prematurely -Mud Budda

It starts with the thrill of knowing what's about to happen, you drop the pill. The wonderment of what's in store for the next 5 hours. Then it starts to hit, you feel that semi-queasy feeling in the stomach...YES!! HERE IT COMES!!!! It intensifies, I close my eyes, I see the ocean and the waves lightly, but with some vigor, "rolling" up on the beach. Its like wave upon wave of pure bliss is rolling over you, crashing into your senses. The feeling is one of pure ecstasy. It doesn't matter where you are, what you're doing, or who you're with, you are at complete peace with all, completely relaxed, understanding that everything is okay. (This is me peaking) Then comes the hype, the energy, the feeling that you just stepped on the express train to a 4 hour, completely energized, euphoric trip to where ever you want to go.
I would have to say the most common words used to define ecstasy are exactly it. You feel like waves of euphoria are rolling over you, you feel pure ecstasy. Everyone has their own personal definition of ecstasy, for me this drug induces this feeling, as I've described...what a trip it is into the surreal.
Party On!
------------------
"If you can't beat them, confuse them." Harry S. Truman
"Try not, do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
"It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma" Winston Churchill
~~Just Float'n~~

Each step you take brings the world up to your foot,
Each breath that you take, you'd take again if you could,
Everyone you see, you want to talk to and touch,
The one's that you're with, you love them so much,
The music you hear, could not be more perfect,
Everyone speaks in the same dialect,
You are joined to to them all in an inexplicable way,
and although you can barely remember the very next day,
it brings a sheepish grin to your face, and sleep to your mind,
and when you awake, you can't wait for the next time.

xtc - pure ecstasy/ a taste of life perhaps while permanently in love with it. Mind love.
dope - dopy/mellow/chill factor - Mind vac.
acid - raver/hardcore dancing, mind fucked.
Some with me to Never Never land.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Explain ?? To even attempt to explain in <words what happens is crazy, If a picture <is worth a thousands words, imagine how <many words you would need to describe that <feeling. The feeling can't be described in plateau...no such things as words on this >level.......
aZaTiKo

We ALL roll different, just as we have different music preferences, that is why there is 1,000,000 different kinds of rave music. So here's my breakdown... it's like .... you wake up on a beautiful saturday mornin, a small breeze in your window, you walk in the living room to find your mom has made breakfast for you, your favorite, OH SCHNAPP, SMURFS IS ON TV!!! Then, hook up with a cutie and go to the beach, you discover she has a huge crush on you, you plan a date that night, you find $50 on the sidewalk and find out that your income tax will be FULLY REFUNDED, see how happy you would be that day... still not as happy as when ur Rollin' =)
Cord
------------------
\ | | | /
(______(= Rave On
(______(=
/ | | | \

I still don't believe that there have been any close replies although they have been very good !!
------------------
mitsu.gif