Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bulberator Diagrams?

miss slingshot

Bluelighter
I'm in the process of trying to make ChEmIcaL_NiGhT's famous 'Bulbing Base Station', but does anyone have any images, or better still, the diagrams of the masterful creation? All the links seem to have died in the nitrous FAQ and 'For everyone who hasn't seen the bulberator' threads :(

Please guys, a nitrous whore's birthday present is at stake ;)

Thanks pete_gasparino, yeah we're already sorted with several bulberators within the group. After smashing the first glass one (through clumsiness not scary explosions) we've learnt that the stainless steel, (preferably the cream whippers not soda siphons) were the way to go. unfortunately, as all bulb whores know, it is a very sad moment when the bulberator has frozen over and is rendered unusable :(

I've made the basic L shaped cracker but was kinda hoping for the 'new and improved' additions. I'm sure i could figure out the additional valves, but given the pressure it'll be under and my general spasticness i'd be a lot more comfortable knowing that A.) It does work B.)It won't seriously injure anyone and C.)It will stand up to the rigorous testing of at least a crate or two ;)

Oh but to get another shot at that weather balloon :) That was THE bulb machine to end all bulb machines :)

From zero to bulbwhore in about 5 seconds ;)

CB :)

Thanks pete, I've had a bit of a look too, if i manage to find some i'll be sure to post them up.

For what i can gather, (and someone with more engineering experience please correct me) the extra valves make the bulberator more 'nang land ' proof whilst the plastic release value gives you something to hold onto when it starts to freeze over after some serious use.

Our current bulberators work fine, its just the idea of creating a bulberator that could easily fill weather balloons is too good not to warrant further investigation ;) (and i can just imagine the look on my friend's face handing him a weather balloon of nitrous as a b'day pressie) =D =D =D

If it looks cool then great, but with a bunch on nang whores like us, the most important thing is functionallity - it must still work when completely frozen over! :) =D :)

Have you considered running a small length of copper piping in and around the frozen areas, then as the area freezes then you can pour hot water down the pipe and defrost it?

If any of the seals have become damaged from overuse just remove them and take them down to a hardware store. I have done this in the past and had replacements cut for me within a few minutes. No questions asked and it made the machine good as new :)

i think the record session was something like 40 boxes of bulbs in two hours or something equally nutty.. rofl. such crack whores.

*Looks as KDM, Slinky_Girl, and Kristoo* ;)

Fuck I haven't seen that contraption in years.

Instead of trying emulate it though try and sets your sights a little higher so to speak ;)

The copper piping sounds like an interesting idea and would definitely up the 'coolness' of a 'funky yet-oh-so functional' cracker (I suppose I could start bringing a thermos of hot water to doofs.....) - ok i'll end my lil tangent now ;)

Another idea i've just had is to encase the piping in another sealed pipe filled with anti-freeze. I don't know how antifreeze would stand up to nitrous, does anyone know of anything 'stronger' than car anti-freeze that would do the same thing?

Thanks for the ideas everyone, rm1x - i'll repair a few of the old bulberators in the meantime - no more paying $12.60 for a stupid seal for me! =D

anti freeze still gets very cold
it just doesnt freeze
in other words, you'll still stick to the metal if its surrounded by antifreeze.

btw. vodka does a decent job - and you can drink it after :D

Well I was just thinking of maybe setting it up in such a way so that all the workings are sitting in a pool or hot water, which then vents to you ballon. There is no harm done if the entire thing is hot all the time I guess.
Anti-freeze won't stop it from freezing, all that will happen is that you'll get a frozen bulberator surrounded in really cold liquid. You do need something which is a high then room temp. IF you want to take it to a doof, then you could easily have a surge tank with water that is pre-heated with a 12V car mug heater thingy that you buy from a Repco store.
Alternatively, and this is a better idea if you can construct it, control the rate at which the gas is expelled/expanded. That way it won't freeze quite so much. Though this requires a significantly more amount of work.