L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

40 day and 40 night Challenge

Charlie Brown

Bluelighter
Ok yesterday i took the "40 day and 40 night" challenge made famous by the film of the same name....whereby Josh Harnett abstained from all forms of sexual intimicy or contact with someone else or himself..ie masturbating...

This film I thought was boring but found quite entertaining...so in following with the 'movement' Im enlisting!!! The last scene where he kisses his girl and her body is so small and lean was just so erotic although not very sexual at all!

Im going to see if I have the willpower and what will actually happen to me in a enlightenment sort of way, if you know what I mean...so whos gonna join me? Today is day 2 and feeling slighty horny hahah but i have will power :)

By day two, my girl would start making death threats, and I would turn into a raging idiot.

I think I'll pass.

64tf said:
By day two, my girl would start making death threats, and I would turn into a raging idiot.

I think I'll pass.

LOL for real.

To quote another great college kid movie of the era "when you turn down sex, the only person you're cheating on is yourself."

I'm gonna go be intimate with myself, have fun boys.

did.. done... i think im at like 3 months right now? meh....

Are you sure ? no touching yourself allowed :p

Are you a girl or a boy?...remember girls are masters at this us guys are animals haha

Ok torture this will be day one for you !!! let me know your progress and dont fall off the wagon !!!

unfortunelty my bf is a sexual camel. he went over year without it when he was with his ex-wife . It kinda makes me feel sexually immature that I get jittery after a month without it

Done.

Why would someone do this willingly again??!!!

Ummm, I work with a guy who just passed year three last Wednesday. You have some catching up to do.

With respect to the guy (his name is Matt) he has done some incredible things with his life since he stopped focusing on sex. Incredible shape, has put his mind to mastering a martial art and several difficult types of model construction. Most focused guy I've ever met.

His advice - "It was f**king hard to do until month 8. After month 8, it was a breeze."

The only drawback - "After about 4 month you start getting regular wet-dreams."

Have fun and good luck.

I managed about a week once as part of a bet with my (then) girlfriend - we were trying to see which one of us would crack and beg the other for sex first. That's the longest I've gone without either sex or masturbation, as far as I can remember.

HAHA This could never happen

As if

I'd start killing people.. I get close to that after 3-4 days

I'm gonna do it! I'm excited about doing it! I'm gonna tell my gf that we are takin' the challenge (oooh, she's gonna kill me) but I've noticed that when we can't have sex for over a week, the next time we do, it's WHOA crazy good.

no masturbating. No sex. No Oral. No nothing!

*sinister laugh*

she's gonna kill someone, if not me.

I've gone months at a time, depending on my drug status. Meth kills my sex drive completely. But after I've gone a few weeks without, my sex drive starts coming back somewhat.

one time, me and my girlfriend couldn't have sex for various reasons, travel, etc. i was incredibly busy and had very little "alone" time so i never masturbated. when we finally had sex, all of a week later, i thought i was going to die. so much cum, it was awesome. i shot it on her stomach and it sprayed all over the place hitting her in the chin. nice.

The main reason I wanna do this challenge is to recapture when life was so much stress free without sex....kinky thoughts, too recapture the innocence of youth.

I have started to feel sort of like a slut perverted deviant..cos I use to endulge in all sexual encounters you can imagine under the sun...Everything I think of was based on sex..Sex is great but if I can reach female on a higher level and understand myself better from this I think 40 days is more an experiment..to go boldly where no man has gone b4.

I have once tried this before but needless to say I must off failed miserably bcos I cant remember the outcome, I think that I will be more open to conversations on a deeper level and my train of thought will be altered, I catch myself for the pass 2 days remaining myself..great I dont have to worry about anything pertaining to sex ....sacrifice yet a sort of heavenly relief.

well today is day 3 the sperm bank is building up haha. I am going to dedicate this next week to meaningful realationships with the females at work :)

It's been 9 days for me now (not initiating) and I'm holding out. I'll join you, if only to prove a point....

(follow this saga those who are interested ;) )