• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

vicks

joowantstotrip

Bluelighter
I tripped the other week and i had my friend blow vicks in to my eyes, and it totally ruined my trip, i couldnt see for like 5min and my eyes were tearing for like 10-15 min, or so it felt like, wat did i do wrong, it must have been me i never heard anything bad about this, should i have been listening to loud music, or doing something, please help
thanks

joowantstotrip said:
I tripped the other week and i had my friend blow vicks in to my eyes, and it totally ruined my trip, i couldnt see for like 5min and my eyes were tearing for like 10-15 min, or so it felt like, wat did i do wrong, it must have been me i never heard anything bad about this, should i have been listening to loud music, or doing something, please help
thanks

OMG, I doubt if it would work if you were tripping..............mind you Im no expert on trips.

It works when on an E because somehow the E dulls the pain to a massive extent and it just feels really good..............but then everything on an e feels great...............lol.

I would never do this on any other drug.

Guess you learnt by your mistake.

How do you blow Vicks into someones eyes? Do you use an inhaler, if so how? Or do you use another product...

I really want to try it (someone blows vicks into my eyes, not vice-versa) :)

how could listening to loud music while someone blows essential oil vapors into your eyes change ANYTHING? come on, use some common sense or better yet, try the search engine. it baffles me how people just turn off their brain and resort to hitting the submit button without even thinking.

if i was you i'd stop touching these dumb candy kid rituals in general and read up on biology instead.

essential oil + e-tard friend + your eyes = NOT GOOD.

the first post i read on BL today. sad.

Hmm, does this belong in here? Perhaps you could beef it up in to a trip report. Just a thought. Then again, maybe not.

some moronic guido juicebags i've seen before said "tripping" when they referred to "rolling". this post doesn't really belong anywhere
fight9.gif

Last edited:
infinity said:
some moronic guido juicebags i've seen before said "tripping" when they referred to "rolling". this post doesn't really belong anywhere

Infinity, are you suggesting this person means rolling??..........

If by saying tripping they mean rolling, then I would suggest they have a problem with the gear they are getting..............maybe it was speed or K or something cos it just doesnt feel that way when ur on an E as in MDMA.

Oh by the way, lol...........yeah it was funny about the person thinking the music would make it feel better but I still thought you were a bit ruff on a newby..............give em some time to learn the ropes.;)

i've often seen people say "i was tripping on ecstasy" or similar (and they had MDMA)

I remember this one time I was at a party and just sitting down on a couch and this girl comes up and then she just started blowing this terrible shit in my eyes. I would say that the only thing that vicks did to me then was piss me off because that shit makes you feel like you are going blind, it was horrible.

i remember someone saying in a thread about vics putting crystals in their newer inhalers to stop people doing things like this. can anyone comment from experience?

Infinity you need to calm down on the newb no reason to be a dick

Im guessing since he put this on the E forum he is talking about E and ive heard of rolling refered to as tripping before

As for the vicks thing for some people it does it for others it doesn't for instance I like to put vicks (the jelly kind) under my eyes cause it makes my eyes tingle (when ur not rolling and u do this it burns like all hell) although I like the feeling some of my friends don't like doing that Just like some off my friends like breathing in vicks fumes out of a plastic bag where ass I hate it it makes me feel sick Its totally a personal thing

I was rolling at a party once and i told some girl and this dumbass that was right there went and told everyone that i was tripping on acid!

IF... WHEN U SAID U WERE TRIPPING IF U MEANT U WERE MESSED UP ON E than...

dont use the inhalers.. get the vicks vapor rub. u apply as much as u want under ya nose and under ya eyes. just dont put it tooo close to ya eyes because ya eyes will get irritated like u said happened to u when they blew it in ya eyes

I know its annoying when people don't have it but chill on the guy no need to go crazy

The term "rolling" is a rubbish one to describe being high on E!

Blowing Vicks into someones eye on E or not is stupid....sorry but this would piss me off big time. All this candy kid stuff, vicks, lightshows, massages, telling each other you are "the one" is pointless, how it could intensify a roll is beyond me!

If you are referrering to rolling, and not actually tripping like you had said.....

Vicks does do some things for certain people.

But there are TWO different kinds of VICKS INHALERS.

One makes your eyes burn and tear due to a certain chemical in it.

There was the blue ones and the green ones.
It's been a while, I dont' remmeber the difference.

Bored2Hel said:
The term "rolling" is a rubbish one to describe being high on E!

Blowing Vicks into someones eye on E or not is stupid....sorry but this would piss me off big time. All this candy kid stuff, vicks, lightshows, massages, telling each other you are "the one" is pointless, how it could intensify a roll is beyond me!

I admit rolling isn't a very good explanation of how u feel but there is no way I could ever describe E to someone who has never tried it

as for the whole "candy kid" stuff Whats the big problem with it?? Sure it does not increase your roll but there are obvious reasons people do it vicks and massages feel good lightshows look cool its not about intensifing your roll its about feeling good and being happy

zx13xz said:
Pain is your body telling you that you are fucking yourself up. Use some common sense here. If something normally hurts, you shouldn't do it under the influence of something just because it doesn't hurt as bad. It is stupid drug users and abusers that give everyone else such a stigma.

I agree its proly not the best idea to put vicks in your eyes but when it comes down to it Im sure its hurting ur body alot less then the E your on