You wanna smoke some cabbage??

sonic_reality

Bluelighter
Taken from The Guardian, 04/02/03

Cannabis tips lead to apology
Kirsty Scott
Wednesday February 4, 2004
The Guardian

Presenters on a gardening programme apologised to listeners yesterday after they gave a caller advice on cultivating cannabis.

Frieda Morrison and Jim McColl were asked for tips on using a propagator for a hybrid of cannabis called Northern Lights on their Radio Scotland show, Beechgrove Potting Shed.

However, they thought the caller, a man who said he was from Perth, had asked for advice on cabbages and, as there is a variety of cabbage called Northern Lights, they spent three minutes detailing how best to nurture his plants, including the use of soil nutrients and temperature control.

"We thought the caller had said cabbages and if you look it up on the internet there is a variety called the Northern Lights," said Frieda Morrison yesterday. "So this is where the confusion started and all the way through the interview we were talking about cabbages.

"It is a very busy programme and we made an honest mistake."

Strathclyde police said they were investigating with a view to identifying the caller.

Cannabis has been reclassified as a class C drug.

I would like some Northern Lights! 8)

Who wouldn't want some Northen Lights! It was the first bud I ever smoked,put me on the couch for 3 hours straight and I didn't move once.
I was gettin this freakishly cool tunnel vision.
Also I read once that Peter Jackson's have cabbage leaf in them. :\

theres a a wild lettuce(cabbage) thats smokable for a alternative high. i read it in Happy Herbal Highs or someshit. anyone esle know what im jibbering about ?

^^^^ yeah its called opium lettuce or something, mild seditive properties, doesnt get ya high by the way. ;)

yer i dont go for all that natural/alternative high shit. opium lettuce woould be alright for a spinner. shits me off that tobacco is the best spinner ive found so far. ev1l f0ul tobacco.

Yeah there's smokes you can buy called ecstacy,they're a mixture of cabbage leaf/sage/lettuce/other alternative shit. I used it one night as a spinner while at a m8s place, his mum gave it to us.Was kinda fun,all I remember was laughing my head after a few cones.