Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

should i expect it to be the same as the first time

Rolling

Bluelighter
About 11 months I moved to the united states and effectively stopped taking pills. I had smoked a reasonable amout of weed when i first moved here but honestly for the last say 6 months I have not even touched alcohol or weed or ANYTHING. When I was living in Sydney I had been hitting the pills to the point of 5-6 each weekend... mostly all plugged/shelved and heaps of speed...weed and booze... well you all know the story.
Let me stop ranting and ask my fucking question. Im returning to Sydney at the end of this month and it has been a long long time.... should I expect to have any tolerance to pills and will it be just like the first time?

You'll have a much lower tollerance than when you left... Virtually none i'm guessing. However, i doubt you'll feel 'the magic' again :)
Take in halves and go from there. Don't push to hard.

I haven't dropped for 2-3 months either, this weekend i'll see how it treats me as well ;)
Here's to a GOOD NIGHT OUT!

It's fair to say that your tolerance should have depreciated somewhat, but don't expect an experience as mind blowing as your first time. :)

boohoo,.. the 1st time was the only time ive enjoyed mdma out of 100s of boring arse times.. 100s of times x price of a pill = millions of dollars :(

[Edit: Price discussion removed. Please read the Guidelines. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had better times since my first pill. So anything is possible.

Rolling... well i have much the same story as you. Cained it for a couple of years, 5+ pills most weekends, lots of speed etc. Then removed myself from that scene for 9 months during which time i only smoked the odd little bit of dope.

For me, my first pill back WAS just like the first. Sure, might have had a lot to do with set and setting but it was fucken great. Only the honeymoon period second time round faded alot quicker... a few weekends later and i was dropping 4-5 a night again. 8) .. stoopid me but always chasing the high. Stayed on the rails this time round though and have now calmed down alot and only go out on the pingers once every month or two.

Good luck with yer first pill back, it'll be wicked =D

thanks

thanks for the reply. this time ill be bring back some 5-htp from the states to help give it that little more and to help the next couple of days.... fuck im soooooo fucking hyped up for the return to sydney clubbing... I don't care what anyone says i have travelled the world and Sydney clubbing is fucking awesome.

no matter what anyone here says, I'll tell you now that it will never be the same!! Some magic is lost after the first 3 times you do MDMA but it's not to say you wont enjoy yourself, its just that you wont get that off the planet, walking on air feel that you got the first couple times. I was blessed to have a good first pill back in 1996 and I was an instant convert, being against the idea of chemical drugs beforehand. I feel sorry for those that had a dud for their first time and thought it was ecstasy.

In the end, MDMA becomes and accessory to you and what you make your night/day/trip, meaning you can probably have better nights than your first, it's all in the mindset, mood and environment at the time. Your environment which includes people plays the biggest role in MDMA trip.

5-htp won't help much in preload (i think this is a big farce) but it can play a little role in coming down. Still wont maraculously replenish lost neurotransmitters over night. Only time will do that.

MDxA, I love the shit, it's so heart warming. I wish I could live on that plateau but then again, one wouldn't feel imense highs without experiencing downers ;)

PS- tolerance = what your brain has experienced. Your brain will never be a virgin to ecstasy ever again =D

My 1st five times were in hindsight my five shittest experiences. I disagree with what most posters have said.

^ Sometimes it takes a while to 'get the hang of' a new drug... lotta people don't get stoned the first time they smoke a joint, but eventually they learn how the effects are supposed to feel and grow to appreciate it. Generally MDMA is a different story, because it grabs hold of you so much when you get a fair dose to the brain... but "xtc" is not always MDMA.

BigTrancer :)

^yup, thats what i was trying to imply :)

that i had shitty md** and speed bombs and thought it was ecstasy :)