Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
::spoilers for anyone in the uk or australia who have not seen the past episode::

did anyone else catch the foreshadowing of tony's death? From the start of the episode tony(the cousin steve buscemi's character) receives a plaque as a gift that reads "Because I'm the boss thats why" and then it goes into how he cant control anything in the dream sequence(The conversation at the table, the not being able to stop his cousin from killing the ny mobster in broad daylight) he even comes right out and says "something bads going to happen" I dunno, but I think tony is going down.

holy shit what a waste of an episode. I did think some of the dream sequence was entertaining, I just couldnt believe it lasted almost the entire episode. The previews for the season finale look awesome though, its what the whole last season should have been about instead of all this pointless bullshit.

Yeah, they coulda shortened it heaps, but eh. Better finish on a good note with the last 2 eps:/

In the words of Tony Soprano Regarding Last "Dream Episode"

"W H A D D A ' F U C K ???"

8o

Worst season EVAR.

I agree. Everything just seems so disjointed this season. After watching almost every episode this season I think to myself: 'I just wasted an hour of my life.' The previews for the last two episodes look great, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I hope they prove me wrong.

BEST EPISODE EVAR!!

holy shit my skin is still buzzing.

^^^Finally, an episode that reminded me why I started watching The Sopranos in the first place. Almost thought
Chrissy was gonna flip on me, but he kept it real. So did Tony for that matter, fuck Johnny Sack's bitch ass. The war starts next week, I hope Tony B. comes back considering he was the cause for it and finishes Phil off.

Seriously....what an unbelievable episode. I almost got out of my chair when Tony told off Johnny Sack at the end. UNREAL.

Then when Sil pulled into the woods, I was FLIPPIN.

After tonight's episode, yeah full on Mafia War is coming ! Finally some action. And yeah, as soon as Chris left , I knew they were going to "take care" of his GF. Pretty realistic how ruthless the mob can be.

Hope the season finale will be a banger!

;)

Yeah, last night's episode made up for alot of the shittier ones.
Fuckin eh, thats the kind of shit I wish would happen every week.
Go Silvio!

If that kind of shit happened every week, the show would've ended 3 years ago.

^^^

True. The fact that the 3 episodes before last week's were terrible made it even better. Despite that, it was definitely one of the best episodes ever. But damn, we gotta wait 2 weeks for the season finale? I guess HBO's gotta build up the hype ...

I, for one, had NO IDEA about adriana, I didn't think they'd just kill her off like that, shes been an important part of the series, etc... but hey she got what was coming to her, in Silvio's words, "stupid cunt."

I knew they were gonna write Adrianna out of the show because she's gonna be on that new show Joey (spin off of friends). I just wish they didn't have to kill her.

^^^^
Please enlighten us pete cause I did not understand a fuckin thing in that ep except the part with Tony losing teeth. In Latin culture dreams with you losing your teeth represents that someone will die soon & with my experience it is very true cause it has never failed.

Was anyone else disapointed we did not get to see Ad getting killed? They had her crawl off screen before Sil even started shooting. Maybe we will get to see some FBI photos with her all shot up next ep or next season.

Dudes, you are heartless. Adrianna was such a tragic character, and saying she got what she deserved is painful for me to read. Maybe you guys don't see the hardships that all of the women on the Sopranos have to endure (being cheated on, having the shit kicked out of them...not to mention being forced to cook dinner and clean up and bend over backwards every minute of every day to please their men...yuck), but as a woman, they are glaringly apparent to me. Adrianna was only put in that situation because she was trying to protect Christopher. She could've turned on them all a long time ago, but she didn't. I was really sad to see Chrissy flip on her...I mean, if Tony B gets to live after all the shit he's been pulling (though I'm happy Tony told Johnny to fuck off, I hate that guy and his stupid, fat wife)....I'm just saying, it wasn't "justice."

I will say this though, Christopher's excuse for being late to the meeting with Tony and Sil at the club (quoting Born to Run) was one of the funniest moments in Sopranos history. I was laughing for like 5 minutes straight. Made me love the episode despite my sadness in the end.

And was anyone else pissed that Carm took Tony back? I'm just so tired of watching all the Soprano women get shit on. Who knew the Sopranos would turn me into a feminist?

^she still snitched to the FBI and for that she deserved to die!

i do think there is more to come, this last episode is just the beginning of the shit storm. sack will get it, tony b will get it, and im sure a few others will as well.