Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
can anyoen tell me what happened in the first episode of this series? i managed to miss it =/
i watched last night, and it seems to flow... okish.. love the series as a whole.. :D

I think if you do a bit of homework, you may find that this wont be the last season, but there will possibly/probably be a shortened 6th season - maybe 8-10 episodes instead of the (so far) usual 13.

More info and comments in the Film & TV thread here

Serious? I was sure this is the last season. Fine with me, you won't hear me complaining.

"I'm old-school. I don't believe in thes fucking seperation bullshit!"

Steve fuckin Buscemi.
My favourite actor meets my favourite TV show

definately my favourite show. seems like everythings falling apart for the family though, i think adriana dobbing in tina might possibly lead them to using tina as a snitch, because she sure won't have a problem sleeping with chris...

so glad it's finally back seeing as channel 9 have been advertising it since january!

I loved the other week when Christopher was having a whinge about picking up the tab ... that was funny shit when Pauly was trying to fuck him up by ordering the chicks champagne etc.

diegoblunt said:
I loved the other week when Christopher was having a whinge about picking up the tab ... that was funny shit when Pauly was trying to fuck him up by ordering the chicks champagne etc.

hahah that was a crack up! that was actaually my first time watching The Sopranos strangely enough, I actually enjoyed it! So I might have to watch it some more!

I used to watch it quite abit now its on too late for me to wait up for it ...such a loser 8(

diegoblunt said:
Yeah that was fucking great. They have an argument and the waiter ends up dead. Classic.

I used to think it was the best show on TV... but I stopped watching TV about a year ago... I used to love watching it, it was excellent, but an hour sitting in front of the TV is so not cool.

I have been a hardcore Sopranos fan since Season 1, Only Sex and the City and Sopranos can make me turn off my ps2 to watch television (incidental they're both HBO shows?)

My favourite character is Christopher, he fucks up seriously, and I was starting to wonder if he'd ever become a made man at one point, family positioning or no, but I relate to him the most. Plus he pisses off Paulie to no end, which I highly endorse. (I mean really, those wings have gotta go!) Character development within the series is remarkable, I mean, look at Carmela and the kids, as well as Adriana La Cerva and Dr Melfi, each has their own special stories that appeal and warm to us, for a show that was seemingly just about some mobster called Tony Soprano that needed to see a shrink, it's certainly expanded to the point where if I was any more of a weirdo, you'd look at them as a distant family of your own.

This is the kind of show that rescues television from becoming nothing but a worthless footstand to be kicked and have drinks spilled on. 5 stars :D

I have mixed feelings about Christopher.
"You mean to tell me that you knew you were damaged goods and you didn't fucking tell me?"

but then he also comes out with the gold:
"Who the fuck does he think he is? O.G.? Original Gangster? All he fucking does is talk! I'm the fucking Original Gangster! The guy's got a house in the Hamptons. Alec Baldwin comes over. Whitney Houston comes over. What the fuck do I got? I sit outside a fucking pork store!".

I love the show, however watching them on DVD or VHS is far superior to television, but I take what I can get.

Only 2 episodes left, I thought last weeks show sucked ass. The whole thing with Tony's dream was confusing and drawn-out. :(

I was expecting a 5 minute dream sequence, but 25 minutes??? geez guys. that's just too damn long. they definitely seem to be setting up for quite the cliff hanger at the end of the season.