Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
Last night's show was the best I've seen in a loooooong time. Fuck, it was awesome!

(I wont ruin it for those who havent seen it)

Due to my suffering the effects of a 18+ hour poker marathon I SLEPT THROUGH THE LAST SOPRANOS EPISODE!

If anyone wants to hook a brother up with some information please private message me with a synopsis. I asked some of my buddies about it, but they were tight lipped other than saying it was the best episode of the season....

My predictions for this season:

- Adrianna is going to be caught out and Tony makes Christopher prove his loyalty and worthiness for a higher position in the family by taking care of her.

- Uncle Junior doesn't like getting stuck in a nursing home and "inadvertently" spills some sensitive info on Tony

- Carmela continues to be a low class bitch wrapped in a high class lady's outerward appearance. Tony threatens to cut off the funds.

- AJ continues to be a fuck up and runs into real legal trouble.

- Meadow will be in more episodes (I hope!)

- Paulie continues to get more and more out of line and eventually must be dealt with (though this would be best saved toward the end of the next season, as the chemistry with Silvio, Tony, Christopher, and Paulie is what drives the show).

I honestly think I saw more of Adrianna in the last episode than in all of last season...a good thing. ;)

Well did anyone see the newest episode? One of the best Ive seen, figured there be more discussion on it.

Spoilers Alert

What did you guys think of Chris drawing on Tony at the Bing! it was crazy. Hes lucky Tony and the boys didnt leave him out in the industrial park. But, Tony and the show has been molding him as Tone's number 2 so I guess they cant really get rid of him and hope they don't as he is my favorite character. One thing I didnt understand was at the end was that Carmela eating with Tony, Chris, and Adrianna or am I mistaken?

After being at gun point & talking to that joke of a attending

Christopher believes Tony

Carmela put on a show for the sake of the family

Tonys cousin came with his mom, Tonys aunt to back up the storie he told to the guys in NC.

DAMN.. just caught the last episode and wanted to start a thread regarding the RAPIDLY deteriorating situation on this show ;)

I didn't think he could possibly pull the trigger.. although Chrisopher is quite the irrational dipshit of a loose canon to have running around. Anyone think they'll actually go for a lame obvious and have Tony & C kill each other end season?

Doubt that shall happen, but I do see Adrianna getting killed something maybe after she flips. I don't think the FBI is gonna go away that easy. I see running into that other blond undercover FBI chick that Adrianna brought to his house than said she was dead. Christopher is a hothead but come on hes a young hungry mob type. Pauly is a bitch for trying to get Ton to kill Chris. If Johnny Sack becomes boss I Think pauly would go to NY.

Shits getting even hotter in jersey.

Grrrrr this past episode reminded me of last season in that nothing friggin' happened. I nearly fell asleep half way through the episode. Personally, I really do not care too much about Camilla's emotional troubles, which was the centerpiece of the episode. On the positive side, at least Buscemi is going to return to the dark side. His outburst with Kim seemed a bit random and I was certainly not expecting it at all.

That part where he did a Karate block and then punched him had me rolling on the floor.

From the looks of how his back is hurting I think he might need a physical therapist lol!

And what the fuck do you mean nothing happened??????? Carm finally fucked another guy........Tonys cousin almost started his own practice but then decided to go back to the family bizz after getting a taste of free money and enjoying the nightlife with broads & all the cappos. Thats major character development kid!

Whas a madder wif you! :)

Ah, I didn't put 2 & 2 together with the free money and the return to mob-life - good call on that one. I dunno about Carmella, I guess I am just a bit ambivalent about her character. I guess I am saying nothing happened because relative to the rest of the season so far there was not too much plot development.

Great episode:

SPOILER WARNING!

I found this episode to be highly symbolic. Did anyone see the obvious phallic connotations of Carmella peeling that cucumber over the sink with stars in her eyes? I also found a definite ironic link between the novel Madame Bovary and Carmella herself; like Madame Bovary, she too is a lonely housewife who gets ditched by a jerk.

Tony's cousin's outburst was indeed totally random, but I saw his relapse as being a matter of his taking out his anger at his own wastefulness on his old boss; I suppose he knew he could never be a businessman at that moment, which in turn means he wasted all his time and energy for nothing.

Is it just me, or does A.J. become ever more worthless season by season? I've never liked his character anyway, but he's just been a pantload this season.

Mr. Kim put up a pretty good fight, I thought. At least Buscemi's character finally gets to show the potential that Tony and others hinted at...but did he have to kick the crap out of the man who wanted to help him more than anyone else? Plus now we don't get to see Kim's daughter... :( ;) Yowza.

IMHO This was the worst sopranos episode of any season so far.

The watered down subplots are just getting old.

Not only that...it took 5 episodes to build up Tony B's character to a reformed man, but it takes 5 seconds for him to do a character 180? I just dont buy it at all. Didn't work for me.

Although, should be interesting if Carmella ends up pregnant.

^^ yeah some of the script writing has been very lame, not believable dialouges at all. I've found this season to be very disappointing, though I am still thankful I can watch it now instead of in a years time (god bless bit torrent :D). Steven Buscemi is a terrible character, doesn't fit in at all if you ask me, I dunno what they were thinking when they cast him. When is episode seven going to be aired? I never know, just gotta wait until it gets put on the torrent network.

Bump.
Well 2 episodes have passed since anyone has added to this topic. Lets get a discussion going on the last 2 shows.
Cant recolect to much about the 1 episode as my memory is shot. But, in last weeks episode,

!!!!!Spoiler Alert!!!!!!

Tony banged Carmela! What are your thoughts on this? Are they getting back together or was it just a fling? Tony B. took a side job in New York whacking Joey(I think was his name). But, managed to get his foot run over in the process. Havent heard shit from about Chris or Adrianna which pisses me off because of the shit that went down between them.

Is the next episode (Unidentified Black Males), the season finale? Coz if it is, only got 6th season to wrap everything up :/. then possibly a movie. And yes, I pissed myself when Tony B's foot got run over, lol.

The season finale? No way, I think a season is good for 11-15 shows at least. If it were the season finale, HBO would make a bigger deal over it.

I don't think they're getting back together. She seems set on separation, in spite of a slip up. But hey, she's warmed up to him before...

You know, I still get a some of the characters confused. [SPOILER!!] who was that who got shot at the end of the episode? Little Carmine?