⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: American Idol

television: American Idol

Ok, I hate to admit I watch this, but..........I do. (Don't have cable, not much else on.)

I don't actually call in or vote, but there is one guy I am pulling for: John Stevens (the red head)
I will vote for him next time he performs.
His voice reminds of me of Frank Sinatra mixed with Paul McCartney. Very awesome and unique.

So who is your favorite?

^^
I got my bf to watch the show and he likes that red headed guy too. He says he sounds like Morrissey.

I tune in to see the embarrasing moments in the first few episodes, then if I'm at home or something I'll turn it on but... I don't have a favorite. Just whoever strikes me as good that day. Ya know?
PLUS it's always kind of fun (in an evil way) to see how Simon will respond to the contestants.

I hate American Idol, it was good the first two years, now i'm tired of it.

This thread is for pro-american idol people, as stated in the origional post..but I respect your opinion anyways..

My guy made it into the final 11! YAY!

Is this the best singers in the whole of America ?

Pathetic Amercian Idol sucks to the max!!! go Camile the only chick worth watching but she sucks at singing and performing. George ?? Pen salemans ?? Latoya ?? man they got some crap talent in the US.

Popstars on the other hand which screens in OZ and going head to head with American Idol!!! all I can say is Australian Idol has way better talent

^ Ew..go away!

I love American Idol...I'm voting for JPL..hot beyond words..but yah..I thought it was stupid how amy got voted off last week..she was much better than some of the others..

I'm not diggin how people are voting on who they like not who they think is talented.

THey better get rid of that red-headed guy because his voice has no quality to it. He flat out SUCKS!

now on screensavers.com the top download spot has been taken over... it used to be brittiany spears but not it is ruled by... a william hung saver! yikes.
his record comes out soon too

SlayerFairy said:

THey better get rid of that red-headed guy because his voice has no quality to it. He flat out SUCKS!
OMG does he suck... sympathy vote or what? c'mon america... kick him to the curb. i wanna see the little dweeb cry.

I watch when i'm actually at home and I can't understand how the red headed guy has made it this far. They must not be voting for people who actually have talent this year. Just my opinion though.

If he doesn't get voted off tomorrow night then I'm not watching the rest of the show. What a dissapointment.

american idol is boring. I like jacking off while watching the Andy Griffith show. haha

Jennifer Hudson was kicked off tonight. I don't think she deserved it. John Stevens needs to be next...

American Idol = FANTASIA

Dude, she so seriously got robbed tonight....second to last place! SUCKS. Everyone needs to vote for her, please! I love her, I can't live without her. She's Macy Gray minus the coke whoryness. She's rad!

i dont understand why this show is still on, how can you pick the #1 singer in the country, then pick it again? makes no sense if you ask me.....