Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RaveSafe at Gold Coast Big Day Out

Spesh

Bluelighter
just thought i'd let anyone who may be heading to the gold coast big day out know that the RaveSafe team will once again be in the chill tent next to the main gates, and also out amongst the crowd cooling and caring (look for the orange people).
So call in for a chill on the hill and say hi.%)
wishing you all a safe and fun filled day

spesh

Hope to see you there! Unfortunately I'm going to Sydney Big Day Out. Will your counterparts be there aswell?

This will probably do better in Events forum.

There are crowd care volunteers in each state, although I'm not sure who is coordinating the Sydney crew.

I'm not sure if this is going to generate a lot of discussion..thanks for letting us know, but you'd be better off posting in the Events forum, in the actual Gold Coast BDO thread (if there is one?). If anyone wants this reopened, PM me.

reopening... appologies to anna, I had already spoken to people re this - with stace here i forgot to pass it on,

Great to see you guys are there, I'm sure you will be needed!
14.gif
14.gif

...and i would like to hope that most of you bluelighters can spare a few dollars donation towards the great cause that is ravesafe. Plus it is tax deductable, so no excuses.

I have created a duplicate here of this thread, from the original in Aus Social. Thanks for the information Spesh.

I'd be happy to turn this into a general RaveSafe @ BDO thread, with details of RaveSafe tent location/maps of venues in each state, if they are available.

To all the RaveSafe and Harm Reduction volunteers who will be donating their time to help others at the summer festivals: Respect, and thanks for your time.

BigTrancer :)

Well I'd like to say thank you to the ravesafe crew for their effetless work yesterday at G.G BDO.Many a times I was kept refreshed with a quick spray of water.Although I didn't go to the rafesafe tent I'll make sure next year I'll donate the money for a pill to ravesafe!
Cheers and thanks again to Ravesafe!