Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melb: yellow rocks of meth being sold as yaba

.dR spgeddi

Bluelighter
= very messy...
far from clarity. racing thoughts. and a little unstable, ie: hard to refrain from introspection.

anyone else?

Is it possible to describe the stuff in any more detail? Yellow rocks... Are they canary yellow? A dirty inconsistent yellow? How hard are the rocks? Do they crumble when you put them in your pocket, or are they harder than that?

yaba is ussaly red, orange, green or purple pills which have wy printed on them the ones which don't have wy printed on them have 99. also I find yaba if feel quite differnt to meth when ya smoke it, donsnt feel as good
but smells much nicer when ya smoke it

I may have come across something similar in Perth over the last week or so. Almost orange solid 'chunks' not in the slightest transparent. Was to scared to heat it but railed a small peice, which burnt worse than the fires inside the sun. Found it very messy, confusing almost dirty.

I thought a very unclean batch? Made incorrectly maybe?

[Edit: Off-topic comments removed. Drug availability discussion removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
like ice, only yellowish. crystal like and very hard. chunks the size of the last digit of your thumb = a gram.
colour-wise almost transparent faint yellow/orange untill you crush it and then its white.
burns harshly on the nose and disloves 100% after crushed and without heat.
burns clear.
looks wet but isnt.
expensive.
its definately meth amphetamine and potent...
but as i said, its the total heady spgeddi... i prefer crystal clarity, and this wasnt it.... just a head's up for ya.

Last edited:
It's the drug Fred Flintstone uses; yaba daba do ;)

Yaba is Thailand's term for Meth or amphetamine, sometimes sold as a mixture of caffeine and meth.

It's often used by those hardworking opium farmers.

Opium produced in the east normally fetches better prices because of its richer content.
It is 11,000 baht per viss in Mongton, with opium from Loi Khilek, west of the township seat, getting even better prices: 11,500 - 12,000, while it is 8,000 - 8,500 baht for opium coming from the west. The local militia was buying it at 6,000 - 8,000 baht per viss in November.

Meanwhile, the prices of yaba (methamphetamines) has gone down in the township: 4 baht wholesale and 5 baht retail per pill. In the adjoining Thai district of Fang, prices have quadrupled since the War on Drugs campaign began in February: 100 baht wholesale and 150 retail.

Growers claim bumper harvest

Methamphetamine
(Redirected from Yaba)

Methamphetamine or "crystal meth" is a synthetic stimulant drug which creates a sense of euphoria and is highly addictive.

Methamphetamine is chemically similar to and can be synthesized from pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, a commonly available decongestant with no strong euphoric effects. There are many different recipes for conversion which can be found on the internet. The synthesis process involves dangerous chemicals which are generally used by people without laboratory training. This results in highly dangerous situations which can be environmental hazards.

Yaba is methamphetamine tablets, often colored and candy flavored. Yaba means "crazy drug" in Thai language and is popular in East Asia and Southeast Asia, where the drug is produced.

Methamphetamine is often given to fighting troops during war. During the second world war, it was widely used by Germany and its allies under the name Pervitin.

Meth (yaba)

The Perth rocks going around are non-transparent yellowish, but more the colour of coffee dissolved in water. This meth smelted with MSM. ie. heated to about 175C together with MSM and let cool slowly.

yaba if a pill full of bunk amphetatime derivities and some opiods (heroin, morphine) compressed in a pill which is smoke. It's pretty crap realy compared to speed or ice. I find that instead of enjoying it I find I just get stressed out from it. I can handel allot of speed or ice but not yaba. I know most of u think it containing heroin is just a rumor but I found some evidence

Chemical and physical characteristics of illicit
methamphetamine in Thailand
Chanida palanuvej, Somchai Issaravanich, Benjaphorn Rungphitackchai, Vilai Chinveschakitvanich and Vipa Danthamrongkul
Institute of Health Research, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
ABSTRACT
Chemical analysis of illicit methamphetamine (YABA) 360 samples was performed by gas chromatography with FID detector and 10% Apiezon-L + 10% KOH column. 29 Samples of the drugs (8.1%) were found as only methamphetamine (21.4 ? 3.5 mg%). 266 Samples (73.9%) had methamphetamine and caffeine (20.4 4.4 and 51.0 9.8 mg% respectively). 47 Samples (13.1%) were mixtures of methamphetamine, caffeine and ephedrine (14.6 ? 4.4, 53.1 ? 13.8 and 8.0 ? 10.2 mg% respectively). layer chromatography, we detected heroin in 3 samples. These samples were then performed acetylated derivatization and quantitated heroin amounts by gas chromatography with 3% OV-101 column. The Amphetamine was found in one sample instead of methamphetamine (19.9 mg%) and neither of them was found in17 samples (4.7%).

By using thin-concentrations of heroin in 3 samples were 1.5, 2.0 and 3.0 mg%.

Physical analysis of 360 tablets were also examined. The weight, diameter and thickness were in the range of 43.2-138.2 mg., 5.5-7.4 mm. and 1.8-3.5 mm. respectively. The most popular symbol was 99/?. The colour of orange and brown were frequently found.

and also I fond this

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39480&highlight=yaba
[edit] disable smilies

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by shorza
Can anyone post pics of these different types of meth?

???

^^ speedygonzales thanks for that interesting abstract. I guess with all the heroin flooding Thailand's backdoor step, it would only be expected some would be found in locally made tablets, regardless of what they'd be sold as.

shorza said:
Can anyone post pics of these different types of meth?
well i posted one of the soap. but this one was kinda too small to bother.
i rarely would have more than a point... but if the dd lets me take a "rock" home and i promise to bring it back, lol... i'll try get a pick up of this stuff.

"Yaba" is usually a pill from South-East asian countries, that contains a relatively pure form of Methamphetamine.

People are right, when they say after consuming it, or smoking it... it gives off a fairly "dirty" high... I would say this would be the other adulterants in the pill ie: Caffeine, High concentrations of Ephedrine, etc...

Think of the high as a "Meth-High", without the clarity. I could only describe it as Meth with the physical qualities... and the "scatteredness" of an Ice comedown and a Booze hangover rolled all into one.

I have an Indonesian friend who told me the Indonesian Military actually manafacture the drug and the youth of the party scene absolutely go wild for the stuff.

speedygonzales:- I really do highly doubt there would be alot of Yaba pills containing Heroin in them as you said, as when Heroin is consumed orally it is pretty much rendered in-affective as "DiacetylMorphine", most of the product would be broken down by the liver before crossing the Blood Brain Barrier.
But then again... this would be entirely different altogether if it were smoked or snorted. I still highly doubt it though, as Heroin in any pill would not be very "profit-reaping".

As it stated in that article you posted, there was only something like 3 samples out of a few hundred that were positive to show Heroin in them. Heh, maybe people repress the pills with Heroin for their own personal use, or to "impress" certain customers. :)

Ive had a yellow yaba pill here! yaba is gettting pushed here in NZ - BIGTIME (noticed it in the past couple months) thanks for the awesome information!! my flatmate gobbled a blue yaba pill last month and he says it was smakier than ever!? which worried me as yaba pills here are very cheap. Hope dodgy dealers dont try and sell em off to punters as E who have no clue... Hmmm

edit: forgot to add, some of the various yaba pills ive had - had been flavoured with peppermint, strawberry - pretty disturbing to say the least!??!

Last edited:
Nothing to say about the "yaba" that others haven't. But, at the moment here in Frankston you will not find proper transparent crystallized methamphetamine (shabu). Which is extremely disappointing, because I like that stuff as it tends to produce alot of clarity and lasts a while (although, I totally loathe the amount of anxiety felt on the comedown).

Someone above mentioned yellow/brownish waxy rocks, and this is all I have ever seen down this way. I have no idea why this is the case, but maybe because it's colour is a result of a real dodgey "backyard cook's" synth and many impurities such as byproducts and adulterants. Mweh, I dunno.

This yellow stuff we get smells like meth (dead-ants), tastes like it (salty/bitter, I actually don't mind it's taste), produces, not the usual coolish smoke like decent quality crystallized methamphetamine, if vapourising and inhaling enough of an amount will really give a harsh sensation in your lungs (wtf? crystal meth isn't supposed to do that!), leaves a pretty scattered high, though mildly stimulated and I don't find it at all that hard to sleep on.

Also, the vapours have a very strange taste to them, something I'd imagine paint to taste like(!?).

Question: is this meth specifically designed for people that inject or snort and am I not supposed to be smoking this crap?

Dead ant odour is normally acssociated with formic acid. You certainly don't want to vapourise/ inhale that!