Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many should I take?

eKLaB

Bluelighter
Was needing some advice on how many I should take over the course of the day at (a large festival) i was thinking 3, 1 in the morning, 1 in the midday and 1 in the late afternoon.Is this wise? after all I'm 17 and weigh 110kg I need a whole just to get me feelin' good :)

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're probably the best judge of how many pills you can handle. I don't think 3 pills over a day will be too much if you take 1 similar pill to get peaking. Stay hydrated and cool, sip water and take breaks periodically and you'll have a fine time. Make sure the pills are tested too, to ensure the effects are what you expect.

BigTrancer :)

wait until after lunch?

The only advice I can offer is perhaps not to start so early, and the morning is pretty early. ;) Remember once you have drained your serotonin the negative amphetamine effects of MDMA increase. As BT said only you know your limits, and you should know what is in your pills, but if you start a little later you might enjoy it more rather than feeling tweaked out as the event winds up. Of course its only a suggestion, and you might even feel you don't need to end up taking the third.

four hundred and twelve.

seriously though u should be able to work this out on your own. else maybe u shouldnt be taking any at all.

Maybe you should lay off the meth with your five posts saying the same thing, itchy trigger finger?

Lost boi: your post is anything but productive, and Bluelight is about helping people reduce the harm done by drugs so "work it out yourself" is very un-bluelightish of you :\

Originally posted by mongman
...so "work it out yourself" is very un-bluelightish of you :\

haha nice, its the new un-australian!

cool.
fucken relax dude. my computer kept crashing didnt know it actually posted all those times.
and no i dont think thats un-blue lightish as i think it was a stupid question, no offence, only you can judge that yourself.

It isnt a stupid question. Its the question of someone who isnt as drug eductated as most of the poeple here. I know that 12 months ago, I wouldnt have known how many pills to take. Bluelight is a great place to ask these questions. They give you a multitude of answers (both serious and non of course) and help you make the decision.

That is of course, unless you desperately want Seretoin Syndrome and wont take "It be dangerous motherfucker" for an answer.

I knew something was up, i was just stirring you. I know no one would post that many times on purpose. You might want to delete a few of the double posts though ;)

I'd just like to say thanks to mongman,I asked for advice and I wouldn't have wrote the post if that wasn't what I wanted (frowns on lost_boi :X)
Also to jimity I am quite drug educated just not on the taking of them side,especially pills!
special thanks to BigTrancer.....U should change ur name to BigBrother =D
Also u people need to check out The Nommos..Dj Goa Gil n his wife have a new cd out...fkn rocks!

dude i didnt mean to jump on u or anything, i always just took it as common sense. u know take one wait abit, peak take another. that maybe it. but generally youd know where to stop, specfically if u are new to pills. any more than 3 in a night when new to pills and coming down from the third youll feel pretty fried.
anyway take it easy and happy and safe partying.

Also u people need to check out The Nommos..Dj Goa Gil n his wife have a new cd out...fkn rocks!
no one likes psy-goa-trance round here! ;)

3 pills of mid to high quality should do ya for a day.
dont go any harder than that, coming from me... lol! ;)

seriously if you dont barf the first one youll be right for the others.
welcome to BL.... you seem like a sensible and potentially intelligent lad, dont ruin that... read this site inside out. sometimes i feel i didnt get it till too late, but my heads still going... i'm the docter of heady spgeddi.

fukn cudos to you for asking man. :)
welcome aboard, tho you do sound like you might have been about a bit.

haha...took my slow brain to react to that sarcasm spgeddi =D
i dont want this to turn into psy-trance rant but yes goa is the best form actually progressive being more to the point.
n man i just farted n it smells like onion in here! (turns fan away).
N thanks Dr...nice to know some people in here are kind hearted sorts(looks in lost-boi's direction).

eKLaB said:
Also to jimity I am quite drug educated just not on the taking of them side,especially pills!

Taking them is the best form of education. Albiet the most dangerous. Its good that you asked how many you should take. Much better then just going "oh fuck it", and taking the lot, and increasing the risk of fucking yourself up.

As said before, I would hold off as long as possible before taking the first pill etc. In my own experience I can get about 6 or 7 hours of enjoyment from having gear - e.g. 1 pill every 2-2.5 hours or so. Any drugs consumed after that 6/7 hour period don't do much at all and by then some nausia will usually start to set in.
So I wouldn't bank on firing at the end of a long day in the sun if you start too early. Timing is everything. 3 decent pills is probably enough. Maybe 4 just to be sure :)

Yea best off to have a good meal before getting there (maybe your last for a long time) and perhaps a drink or two. soak up the atmosphere, its amazing how good you can feel when you're not tired and not on drugs at big festivals. Then in the arvo, when youre having fun... pop. Dont go popping before you get there ;)

dude i didnt mean to jump on u or anything, i always just took it as common sense.

Common sense hey, its always amazed me as to why we refere to simple knowledge as "common sense", i mean if it were really that common would we have to ask the same questions over and over?

The point is there is no such thing as a stupid question, any knowledge is good knowledge!!!!!

So why dont some of u lay off the patronising, not everyone is as "common" as we are lead to belive and lets face it we are not often that "sensable" either..;)

... and remember, lay off the crack for a couple hours before you post ...

(This has been a BL Community Service Announcment)

BT ;)

PS: Leave the G at home!