Roll Call - Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMethGuy

Bluelighter
Vermont Rollcall

Just looking to compile a list of our fellow Green Mountain bl'ers. If you could post your email addy and where you from I'll print up a list and we can see how many of us there are:
I'm in Chittenden County
[email protected]
PEACE

alright. i've responded to the connecticut and mass roll calls. i live in MA, party in CT. but i can walk to VT from my house. do i qualify?
smile.gif
[email protected]
------------------
AIM- djsmiles828
"Drugs Are Fast."->M.K.
~DHC~

no way i never thought this would happen. sweet d00d. im a vermonter baby. i live in windham county, right over the mass border. i party in mass and connecticut alot. me and my friends are putting together a party in rutland vermont on nov. 3rd you should go.
smiles828 where in mass are you? near greenfield?
aim aliengirl802

SWEET!!!!!! i live right next to greenfield. ever hear of colrain? it's closer to halifax, VT. i work in brattleboro.
------------------
AIM- djsmiles828
"Drugs Are Fast."->M.K.
~DHC~

where do you work? i live in brattleboro actually guilford. i now where colrain is. by the way are you a boy or a girl. my screenname makes it kinda obvious, yours doesn't. are you going to the asylum tommorrow?

hehe. i always take rt 5 home from work. i work at C&S. not a selector though. i'm a guy by the way.
wink.gif
well, i was supposed to be going to heaven tonight. but that just didn't work out. oh well, planning a trip to hartford real soon though.
------------------
AIM- djsmiles828
"Drugs Are Fast."->M.K.
~DHC~

hey aliengrrl, email me. i wanna hear more about this party on the 3rd. i missed asylum this weekend. i'm kinda upset about that. wish my friends were a little more on the ball.
------------------
AIM- djsmiles828
"Drugs Are Fast."->M.K.
~DHC~

Originally posted by frostypaws:
hello vermontsters im in ludlow
Dude I'm like 10-15 min away from you! IM me
jeni4yurthoughts
Hey ScaryRaver it will cost ya. Heh.
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: Jenni4YourThoughts ]

Will you accept my "easy when I'm drunk" card? I can't seem to find my Massa card...

If anyone is near Burlington, IM me (Zecho381 8) . I will be there for New Years Eve and I am looking for something to do. Thanks.

hey spanky i'm from burlington. honestly b-town is a pretty shitty place to be on new year's. me and my friends are just gonna stay home and party low-key stylee. you could check out first night downtown, there will be lots of bands, but it will be a "family atmosphere" if you wanna actually have fun head up to montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.