20/M/Hershey,Pa/Buzz

Last edited by a moderator:
21/m/NE PA/
i'm an e-tard and i love it
------------------
hey if you wanna b/s my aim is zenrin21
"friendly people make friendly places where you make friends"

16/F/Hershey PA
I cant believe there is someone else from Hershey on this board! (LiquidMagik)
smile.gif

Philly Roll Call Thread

anyone here from the Philadelphia area? just curious
[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: Mellabopper ]

Hey.. i'm from North Philly- temple- me and my friends hit up motion, and usually the new city tavern on tuesdays although its starting to get beat.. check out Club Envy's xmas party.
-siren

i'm not from philly , but i always party there. i'm at motion all the tyme and wherever else there are parties.

I'm from S. Jersey.. I take it you guys are all under 21? Also you're not supposed to use the threads for personal conversation.. use e-mail or the thread will be closed for not following posting guidlines =)

well, i used to live in philly, but im in nyc now. i go to partys there occasionally. the substitution parties and platinum weekly cant be beat (if youre into dnb) i posted info about them if any of you are interested :)

hey all I am from NE philly but work in CC. I have been on BL since '99 and I think I may be one of the oldest semi-active(a possibilty until someone an prove me wrong)Bl'ers from Philly!. I am 24 so I am not into Motion or that scene at all the best I will do with youngins is Shampoo on Sunday Nights. Mostly I frequent Evolutions as Meow can tell you. I love to party and am really fun as I am told to hang out with. Allways looking to meet up with other local BL'ers.
I usually frequent like I said Evolutions but from time to time end up at Chrome, Shampoo, The 8th Floor, Egypt, Mirage, Deco, Envy, and Tribecca. I know over 100 BLer's no lie.
With that said I have been taking it kindof easy and havent been partying much lately BUT if anyone evr fdeels like getting a small philly BL meetup together or knows in advance what club they are going to and would like to meet a BL'er drop me a line....
[email protected] :)
A big Yo! to all my Philly friends!!!!

i'm not from philly either but i'm always at Motion with candygrl66.
let us know when you guys want to meet up!

i'm about 2hrs north of philly you all need to find transit smmal cool nice vibe ronnie size was there back in aug of last year it was off the hook

yes yes, and go to the party at transit on feb 3rd... freaky flow :D

Hey silly the party is on da 2nd
I posted a reply in your other thread regarding this aswell

yooo anyone here going to Anime?? come on it will be a good party, like the old days at the warehouse. hope to see ya there....

Status
Not open for further replies.