• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it true that people stick E up their ass?

Ya I am with you on that.......I have heard it is so much more effective but am afraid to do it cause I might not do it right. I'm sure it's just as simple as it sounds...but you never know. It also sounds so fuckin disgusting.

this is a very dumb topic, its not "do you get better result plugging" so many posts going on here so reseach it but its "gay people stick tabs in there ass" which is very childish. this is suppose to be a place to go for reasonable logical adult questions on harm reduction not is it true your gay if you stick tabs in your ass. GROW UP PEOPLE.

not that was disappointing coming from a MODERATOR that "its a gay thing". lets not get off tha subject here if you mean "do you get better results plugging", let me join in and say ive heard you do, ive never done it but ive heard. also read. try it.

yes people do do it. its simple, it virtually impossible to do wrong. very effective. theres like 3 threads on it on the second page.

Yes, the search feature is great.

No, it isn't a gay thing - but if you're a homophobe, you'll think it is anyway ;)

Plugging is quite common for many other substances as well as MDxx. I have used this method before and I am as straight as can be and it hasn't turned me gay yet :) lol

Crush it into a powder, stick it in a gelcap, lube the gelcap and your ass, stick the bitch up there. Ive never done this so I cant comment on it as I am scared of things being near my ass, but Im pretty sure this is the tried and tested true method of plugging:D

i hope im not the only one who has done it....

its easy, just take the pill, lube yer finger with something (i suggest ky but i used soap), and get it up there to about the second knuckle. a lot of people seem to think i'm gay, but i think it has more to do with the fact that i don't care that they call me gay... oh well. let them wish ;-)

and yes, it works just fuckin fine. relly good actually.

entiformation said:
i hope im not the only one who has done it....

You most definitely are not. I have done it, and I felt the MDMA hit me faster and harder, however, I wasn't very happy with the uncomfortable 30 minutes it took for the pill to break down....

aight. I am a big homophobe and I tried this once. All i have to say is that it is better and it will hit you faster for sure. YES the wait is a little unfortable. But its worth it once it hits.. :D