• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

tokey

Bluelighter
Been Robbed in A Drug Deal? Post story

Ever been jacked? Post your story here. I got robbed in my own house today of a (edited #) of dank worth about $(edited #). They looked at it and said we're taking this and ran. I fought back and knocked one of the motherfuckers into a picture frame on my wall (it survived) and he knocked me into my TV. Plus the fat fuck stepped on my tow which is now completely black and blue and most likely broken. My dad was next door and heard everything and I had to tell him everything. It was a terrible day. But I deserved it, I didn't know them and I told them how to get to my house and then I let them in. Any other stories, hopefully none too horrible?

Last edited:
Yes, I've been fucked with capsules before...
remember kids, don't buy caps unless the seller is a guy you REALLY know so he doesn't fuck you up OR you tested them (not only Ez and the like, you need to try them to know how they feel, otherwise you could end up with a partial idea only).

i bought a lot of ampules of k from a foreign source. health canada and drug investigations canada (an orginization i didnt know existed) wouldnt let it into the country. it left me out like $300. sort of felt robbed?

3:00 am in the ghetto....

shoulda known better, I did know better but didnt care. Some cracked out guy was working a 'normal' reliable spot. I had nevr seen this guy before which is also common. I noticed he was kinda tweaky asked for 3 blows (h) next thing I had a gun against my head. Gimmme your money Now...

Sure take it... ghetto crack jacker blah

i bought a lot of ampules of k from a foreign source. health canada and drug investigations canada (an orginization i didnt know existed) wouldnt let it into the country. it left me out like $300. sort of felt robbed?

Yeah, we have this silly organization in Canada called "Customs".

In the Food and Drug Act, Ketamine is a Schedule F (restricted) product. A quick search of the Government of Canada web site would have told you that.

If you tried to bring in a drug without trying to verify its legality, nobody robbed you. You flushed your money willingly.

well this kid I knew let his latinamerica-ghetto equivalent dealers into his place to make a big purchase, being so dumb he told them how much $ he had beforehand. and not only they robbed the shit out of his house and the money, but also murdered him, battered and stabbed, you are fucking naive bringing shady people to your house, but dipshits stay alive randomly so stick to your naiveness and maybe you'll even live longer than I do, I'd never give even a high class coke dealer anything but my cell phone, taking any to your place is just asking for trouble imo.

Yeah, we have this silly organization in Canada called "Customs".

In the Food and Drug Act, Ketamine is a Schedule F (restricted) product. A quick search of the Government of Canada web site would have told you that.

If you tried to bring in a drug without trying to verify its legality, nobody robbed you. You flushed your money willingly.

1. no one said i didnt have a legitamite reason for aquiring the product. there are many prescriptions you cant just go redeam at the local pharmacy. there are many foreign sources that are cheaper than canadian ones.

2. i knew the legality of both the drug and importing it. it was not customs that denied entry of the drug. had the shipment included proper documentation that health canada could verify, it would have been sent right through. there was the bigger problem that even if i had included all the papers with the package, there was more than a 3 month personal supply. and any prescription drug, imported from anywhere, cannot exceed that supply.

one could argue that anytime you deal with shady dealers in ghettos or have anything to do with illegal substances at all, if you get ripped off, you flushed your money willingly.

you take a chance anytime you buy drugs from anyone else.

I once worked with this dude who hooked up schwag a couple of times. One day, I drove him across town to get $75 of weed and acid. He had me wait infront of a 7-11 and told me to sit tight. I figured it was cool cause I worked with him. Motherfucker bounced and never came back to work...learned my lesson.

And of course, the usual 'gimme the 20 and ill be back with your pill' dude. I lost that time, but I needed the roll so desperately I had no choice. Losing is all part of the game.

[ Deleted: poster may be speaking of Ketamine infusions, which is indeed prescription, albeit very rare. ]

Last edited:
send me you email and i'll send you copies of the paperwork they sent me. all of it is from health canada, more specifically, bobbie chu of the drug investigations unit.

weather you think ketamine is a perscription drug or not, health canada classifies it as such. schedule F drugs are prescription medications. prescription medications can be brought into canada as long as it is no more than a personal 3 month supply.

when you try to buy any perscription meds off an online pharmacy, you'll notice that (legitamite ones, anyway) they wont sell you more than a 90 day supply. health canada said that buy trying to get the amount that i did the "quantity of drug exceeds personal importation limit and is deemed commercial"

i'm not gonna argue all the details because quite frankly, i dont know enough about them. i dont regularly deal with health canada, or the government in general. while i'm aware of general rules and regulations, i'm no expert. all i know is in regards to my paticular situation, and all that knowledge was obtained through the paperwork sent to me by health canada, and the phone calls i made after recieving such paperwork.

you say you are genuinly curious, and although that was ment to be a a sarcastic remark, if you really want to know, you can speak to drug inspectors at health canada by calling 416-973-1600. or go to the website www.hc-sc.gc.ca or again, give me your email, i'll scan the paperwork for you (or anyone else thats curious to take a look)

i'm curious as to where you got your facts from, as they seem to greatly conflict with facts given to me directly from the authorities on this matter.

Anyway... I've been ripped off a couple of times, but flat out robbed only once.

The year: 1999 location: alley of NYC

This really happened... cross my heart!

This freakin head case sells me an 8-ball. Transaction complete. I put the goods in my pocket. I attempt to hit the road figuring I'd readjust my shit else where. I turn to pass him and the motherfucker is cutting HIS hand open with a tiny pocket knife!!! He threatens to give me HIV if I don't give him his coke back. I stare for a moment dumbfounded as I rip open the bag in my pocket and fling it at his face trying to be all ninja style... But I missed. It went over his shoulder and landed perfectly on the ground behind him without spilling a drop. :X

he turns his head and I bolt out of the ally never looking back. I get back on the subway and lick what little coke is on my finger from ripping the bag open. It turns out to be baking soda.

Somewhere... there must have been someone filming that transaction for some ghetto-style candid camera. There is no other explanation for it. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
playskool - First of all, Ketamine is a prescription-only drug. That does not mean it is prescribed for home use - it means the drugs use must be prescribed by a doctor. In almost all cases, it is prescribed for single shot use during surgery, or under similar circumstances.

In some cases, Ketamine is used as an infusion for pain control, with an IV rig and everything. I just spoke to a friend of mine who is a doctor at the University of Alberta, and in the last decade he has not seen one time where it was prescribed for home use. All infusions in his experience were for in-hospital patients.

You can find the Food and Drug Regulations at http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/F-27/C.R.C.-c.870/index.html

I don't have a direct link, but I'm sure you'll find that the "Personal Import Limit" on Ketamine is 0 unless you are an authorized importer. Two years ago, that was the case.

The Administration and Enforcement section of the Food and Drug Regulations allow for the designation of inspectors. These inspectors are members of customs, of course. Customs seized your package on the strength of regulations provided by Health Canada. They may have forwarded the package to Health Canada, but it was directly seized by Customs.

At the young, almost drug virgin age of 14 or 15, while chillin outside a movie theater one friday night with two friends, we were approached by two guys, asking if we needed any weed. These kids were probably about 16 or 17 at the time. We were eager to buy some good weed for once and I pulled out $15 for them. They asked how much we had, which was pretty shady. They huddled in the corner for about 5 minutes, I guess going over their plan. The one kid asks me to put the money under my shoe and hold it there. (Keep in mind that we were young, and figured this was how drug deals went down.) They then came over with a yellow handkerchief folded up and took the money and kept walking. When we told them to give it back they asked if we wanted to fight for it. These kids were double our size. We then told some kids about what had happened, and as I did this, the same kid approached me and told me he'd fuck me up if I told anyone else about what had happened, in front of my circle of friends. We were all too scared to say shit. We were dumb. If I ever see one of those kids I will fuck them up.

-kb

Dazzle said:
Not that unbelievable. I've seen it... scoffed at it... then smoked it and understood... still wouldn't pay for it cause I'm too cheap.

Anyway... I've been ripped off a couple of times, but flat out robbed only once.

The year: 1999 location: alley of NYC

This really happened... cross my heart!

This freakin head case sells me an 8-ball. Transaction complete. I put the goods in my pocket. I attempt to hit the road figuring I'd readjust my shit else where. I turn to pass him and the motherfucker is cutting HIS hand open with a tiny pocket knife!!! He threatens to give me HIV if I don't give him his coke back. I stare for a moment dumbfounded as I rip open the bag in my pocket and fling it at his face trying to be all ninja style... But I missed. It went over his shoulder and landed perfectly on the ground behind him without spilling a drop. :X

he turns his head and I bolt out of the ally never looking back. I get back on the subway and lick what little coke is on my finger from ripping the bag open. It turns out to be baking soda.

Somewhere... there must have been someone filming that transaction for some ghetto-style candid camera. There is no other explanation for it. :eek:

Haha.. You realise that unless he forcefully got the blood in a cut or your ass, nothing wouldve happened... I wouldve just told him to fuck off before I beat him down.. I also woulda made it clear that he would probably get an infection, which happens to be fatal for HIV+ people...

Or I would walked off.
Or I woulda said I was HIV positive too, and that for trying to pull this stunt, Im gonna make him my bitch.. Hed prolly leave after that.. :) Sucks about the gear though..

For the most part, those who get ripped off, are those who project the appearance that they are easy to rip off... To minumise this, know your shit, and generally act like an asshole.. Acting like an asshole in legit buisness will get you a lower quality product, but there are no rules in the drug buisness.. Make it apparent that you dont fuck around.. Of course this is all solved if you buy from people you know, that are friendly.. By asshole, I dont mean freak out and insult your dealer.. That would be bad.. More.. Be straight forward with transactions... Be quick and make sure you hold 2/3s of the conversation.. Dont wavier on prices too much..

Also, it is common knowlege that the drugs are always exhanged before the money.. If your dealer asks otherwise, he is either gonna fuck you, or is unsure about his product's quality... Both are bad.. Always get ahold of whatever you are buy, hand feel the weight, and look/smell/taste. Dont go to thourough, cuz youll get shot.. But your inspection should take 20-30 seconds.. Then give the dude your money, say thanks, and walk away.. Alot of trouble comes from haning around. Of course all this is to be done with moderation, or you could get shot for acting suspicious. Act hard, but not shifty... Pull out your money to show you are legit.. if you do end up talking around, implying you deal, even if you dont, will make other dealers less apt tp screw you over.

Never pull out more than you want to spend, as dealers see this and will quote a higher price... Also, if I have $50 on me, but only want to spend $30, Ill leave the 30 in my wallet and put 20 ion my back pocket... Then when he quotes $35, i can pull out my wallet and show him that all I have is 30... I have yet to find someone who says, come back when you have the extra money.. Its not worth the hassle, as long as you skim off the top of the price...

As for getting ripped off.. Im careful, and have only really bought fake E.

I had a friend though that went to spend $700 on a half pound of weed.. They met in an apartment complex, and like a jackass my friend gave him the money first.. He said he had to go to Apartement 11 to grab it, and just to wait there.. Turns out the apartments only went up to 10... Cant say I blame the dude though.. The drug buisness is built on criminality... So if a dumbfuck is stupid enough to be ripped off like that..... Well it makes more sense to steal it and save product.

i've been robbed once, husted a couple times, and i've had numerous people try to rob me but failed. the first time i got robbed was the first time i went myself to try to buy heroin from the ghetto, i talk to this guy and ask him for some boy he says "follow me" i follow him walk into his apartment, he's like a head taller than me and 100 pounds heavier prolly, he grabs me throws me up against the wall and takes my money then tells me to get the fuck out before he beats my ass. i leave. i got hustled a couple times giving the person the money and getting fake shit or them never coming back, always happened in the ghetto. and then one time i had a guy pull this bullshit saying he had a gun in his belt under his shirt and told me to give him my money, i told him to put it to my head then ask for it, he just kept jumping around yelling, i told him he better pull it out or shut the fuck up before i get out of the car and whip his ass, he ended up appoligizing and then begged me for 5 bucks so he could cop alittle dope to get well, i told him to get out of there and he left, another time i had this guy pull a gun on my friend and put it to his leg, then this guy started yelling to give up the shit, we(me and my friend) looked at eachother and laughed then i said "naw man, fuck you" he said "no? GIMME THE MONEY BEFORE I CAP YO ASS" i said "naw" and drove away. good thing he didn't shoot, normally they won't, it's shitty taking the chance though. heh

Good replies. I've gotten jacked other times too but the stories are kind of stupid. I gave one dude the money first and he gives me some story about his guy getting jacked for a pound and shit and my money being used to buy said pound. Other time I was much younger and I handed the kid a bag, in front of my house while he was in a running car...vroom! Shit! My toe is broken and it is horrible, I had to work all night long from 11pm-8am on it after I broke it. It is totally purple on both sides. Any way I guess all of these stories could've ended alot worse, minus the one where the kid was murdered.

Last edited by a moderator:
While overseas I was keen to buy some weed and was in a foreign city so I had no connections. I figured I'd just head to the shittiest part of town and ask around.

Anyway, the first guy I asked - a dodgy bum - said he could get me some, but he had to take my $20 and go get it from some guy's appartment.

I was highly dubious and told him to piss off but he said I could take his bike (brand new mountain bike), jacket, bag and house key until he came back.

I thought there was no way this guy (who was obviously broke as fuck) would run off with $20 and lose at least $100 worth of shit and his key. But, you guessed it, he went into the appartment and never came out.

My friend and I broke his bike, through his key down a drain and tossed his bag in a tree.

Perhaps he just stole all the shit so didn't care what happened to it. Or perhaps he was a very desperate junky.

The whole thing didn't piss me off, just left me bemused.

This next shit absolutely amazed me:

In New York I went out looking for some weed and this total crack head said he'd go halves with me in a bag, pointed to the dealer who waved at us and asked for $10. I gave it to him and he came back with a bag of smack and offered me half. I told him that I wanted weed, not smack and he actually went back to the dealer, gave him back the bag, the dealer gave him the money back and then he came back and gave me back my $10. He said goodbye and left. WTF??