• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Double or Triple Stacked

X-Logic

Bluelighter
Everyone always talks about double and triple stacked x pills i don't know what yall know about this but give me some feedback ive heard of double stacked x pills (there supposed 2 be alot stronger) and i hear triple stacks are just urban legends but some poeple swear there real any one know anything about this?

Double and triple stacked just refers to the physical size of the pill.

Someone, somewhere, had must have thought something along the lines of;

"If I make the pills twice the size then the idiots that buy these things will think they have twice as much MDMA (active ingredient in ecstasy - if you're lucky) in them"

Like most advertising gimmicks this is complete bullshit.

You could make a pill half the size of a normal pill and still stick more MDMA in it than the average pill contains. This is because the average pill weighs about 300mg's. If you get more than 100mg's of MDMA in your pill then you're damned lucky. The rest of the weight is made up of inert binders like ground up china (I think) that help the pill stick together. These binders are necessary to prevent the pill crumbling to powder, but they don't make you high.

If you have yourself a triple stacked pill that weighs (for example) 800mg's, then the odds are it contains the same amount of MDMA as a normal pill, and 700mg's of inert binder.

In other words the fact that a pill is double or triple stacked does not mean that you have more MDMA. It just means it is harder to swallow.

I bet the guys that make these things laugh every time they hear of someone plugging one of their pills

like MrM said, it's complete bullshit. the word stacked makes me want to puke.

That'd be on account of the larger size triggering your gag reflex then infinity?

Or else, like me, you're allergic to stupidity?

I found that taking so called "double stack" pills give me a placbo effect where you expect a stronger peak and a longer lasting high. There almost no different between a double stack , triple stack or single stack.... except for the price.

DarkSkys said:
There almost no different between a double stack , triple stack or single stack.... except for the price.

dude the price should be the same regardless of the size of the pill.. if u r getting charged more because ya dealer tells u its double or triple stacked then u r a chump.. seriously tho. there should be no price difference

i must admit it's a nice scam.. but then again i never saw myself falling for it. the whole stack thing must be bigger in the u.s. than it's in europe

infinity yes it is totally a scam over here. i hate dealing with people that are so stupid... people say shit like.. man these are double or triple stacked @. they have more e in them then regular rolls..... its a crazy world out there

I want to hit someone in the face when they start talking about 'stacked pills'. Idiotic stuff

drgreen read my post again, people who buy double stack thinking they're getting more are idiots. I said that there no difference between a single press E and so called "double stack" except for the price. Notice that i mention a placbo effect, which means that there nothing added that increase the high, if anything its just in your mind. My bad if my orginal post was misleading.

double stack = dealer's trick, dont fall for it.

Last edited:
Ive never really belived in it i think people are just getting jacked for there money some girl i know is about 2 buy some triple stacked white omegas which aren't exsitant on pillreports or ecstacydata and she won't listen 2 me and realize she is just getting screwed and its not real e

The best way to reason with them is to get a really good realible E pill. One that you tried before and know its good. Get her one and tell her to compare to the so called "double stack" That how a friend of mine realize his mistake.

hmm i got good reliable cheap ones i can get her but she wants these others ones she heard from a friend of a friend that they are great 8(

Yeah I bought two pills tonight for more than they usually are in my area. when I asked why so much he said. "Dude they're double stacked" I wanted to puke as well because this guy sells it and yet I know more than he will ever know about it. he also said "I think they're cut with some H cause they're kinda dopey" :X :X :X :X

sad sad sad. havent taken them yet hopefullly they will be good.

I done 3 double stacked red bulls last night - nothing special at all. Only cost 3 euro each thou - musnt grumble suppose!

MrM said:
The rest of the weight is made up of inert binders like ground up china (I think) that help the pill stick together. These binders are necessary to prevent the pill crumbling to powder, but they don't make you high.

the binder in a pill is usually methyl-cellulose, not ground up china.

*feels stupid for believing* dont really matter tho, only bought a few times, but i'll keep this for future reference

They are hard to find although I once had a quadruple stack that knocked my socks off!

But I once got my hands on a few 20X stacks, the guys all plugged them and the girls deepthroated them, needless to say we rolled our asses off for 2 weeks! All day long all we did was have sex and have little breaks where we all fed eachother strawberries....;)