Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your views on plugging

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I'v tryed every route of administration oraly, smoked, intranasaly, IV, IM even putting acid blotters under my eye but the only way I'm reluctent to try is plugging It sounds like some real gross gay shit ta me what are your veiws on plugging

I get annoyed when people take the 'gross, disgusting and gay' stance in regards to plugging. I've personally never done it, but I can understand why people do it and I don't consider it so bad. It makes the most of the drugs you have because the absorption rate is (arguably) faster/higher and its no different for the body itself then eating the damn thing anyway.

Besides, people only take the stance mentioned before because of the way society perceives such a thing. I mean the actual act of sticking your finger up your bum isn't that big of a deal.

i've never tried it, but thats only cos railing and swallowing works fine for me. However there is nothing 'gay' about plugging. I assume people attatch a gay stigma to it because it has to do with something going in your ass. Look at it like this- If you go to the doctor for a physical examination or prostate examination (like we should regularly) the doctor is going to stick something (his finger) in your ass. Does this make you gay? Does this make anyone who has ever had a rectal examination gay? Ofcourse not, so neither does plugging.
If you wanna try plugging but are unsure about it there are plenty of threads on here about it. Dont let small minded views about something being 'gay' put you off doing it. If we listened to all small minded views/opinions then i doubt any of us would be here talking about drugs cos we would never have taken them.

ope this all made sense, it is xmas and i am slighty fucked

Beech out

Even if something is "gay", that doesnt make it bad or shit.

Lets not get into a religious debate boys and girls :)
Pluggin is fine in my books, never tried it, though the thought has past my mind...

it does'nt hurt, do a search for other posts

There are lots of threads on this, have a search. Plugging is just another form of administration no different to oral, nasal, any other, just because people are so precious about their anus. If you want to explore the chemical further it is a great way to do it, and is a much more intense experience than when taken orally. Obviously it does have its drawbacks because of the inconvenience, and is probably better suited to a home roll situation. It is worth exploring for those who don't have any immature issues.

dim_mak said:
plugging is great. i dont really do it anymore because i just cbf with that tiny amount of effort it requires :) but seriously, i did it for a couple of years, for me it comes on earlier and a loooot smoother, you suddenly realised you've been fucked for 1/2 an hour or so... i'll no doubt do it again when i can be shagged going to the toilets to plug.

and to whoever said it was gay.. grow up.

dm.

My views EXACTLY!!!!!:D

I think as long as people are taking pills, this question will be around forever...and for every person who indorses it you will find one who is against it, whether for valid reasons or not.
So I think if you're considering it...you're obviously curious as to the added benefits it might bring...so just try it. What do you really have to lose? You don't have to tell any one and you might just get a better roll.
There's obviously a reason why most people who plug generally will swear by it and usually have no hang ups in saying that they plug.

evandar said:
Its the only way to pill :)

I've only just tried it recently, its bloody great... Even though I'll definately try to share my methods of administration around, this definately seems to be the best way.

^ I agree. It's tops. =D Most bang for your buck (good for ghetto-boys with no bling bling like me ;))

speedygonzales said:
I'v tryed every route of administration oraly, smoked, intranasaly, IV, IM even putting acid blotters under my eye but the only way I'm reluctent to try is plugging It sounds like some real gross gay shit ta me what are your veiws on plugging

If you're stupid enough to call something "gay shit", I don't know how you managed to IV anything...

I don't plug myself... I have in the past, but much like dim_mak I find it's just a bit too much effort.

speedygonzales said:
even putting acid blotters under my eye

Jeezus christ!! 8o That sounds mighty uncomfortable

On Topic: Plugging is an excellent way of administering MDMA, I've only done it once but it was pretty special. Came on fast but with a very slow build up to the peak, I really like this feeling because it just gets better and better for a couple of hours 'til you hit the peak :) very good.

It's just another way of administrating a drug. So do you think IV and IM are more acceptable than plugging?

The fact that you are doing it for increased effects just like you would IV and IM should allow yourself ot get over the "omg it's gay" mentality.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I haven't plugged personaly, but that is because MDMA isn't my drug of choice.

Done it a couple times. It hits you like a truck and very quickly, but me along with others found it hard not to want to go to the toilet. It's probably better for some than others.

My only concern would be something like cancer in the arse later on in life. I know it's bad for your body all round anyway but just the thing of sticking a chemical up your butt and letting it soak into your body kinda makes me worried so i don't do it anymore.

Each to their own, I guess you don't know unless you try it.

I've never plugged but i've IV'd, snorted, smoked and orally taken drugs. I have some prolodone supporistories coming in soon so I'll pull my finger out or in......=D

MOTOMAN said:
me along with others found it hard not to want to go to the toilet. It's probably better for some than others.

[hijack]On that note I saw lord of the rings a few hours ago.. It goes for 3.5 hours but about an hour into it I needed to pee - At the end of the movie I rushed out to the toilet and peed for 5 mins straight - god it felt good 8o[/hijack]

On a related note - Just go #2 beforehand - I get very little (if any) urge to go to the toilet when I plug

I just have the urge to do a massive fart for 5min or so after the insertion (hehe, funny word). But as it Dissolves, you're all good..then POW!!!!!! Hold the FUCK ON!!!

Did it, done it, and I'll do it again. But only because I find it strangely arousing. Well not really, but I had to say it.
It's definately the most bang for your buck, and it's a much smoother roll. You don't get the mini peaks and troughs like you do with other methods.