• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Color of pills

Azztool

Bluelighter
What makes different pills different colors? What color is pure MDMA in pill form. From my experience and from what I hear everyone likes white pills the best, saying they are the cleanest while colored pills tend to be dirty. Just wondering if anyone has any answers to this.

dyes and binders. white is pure mdma. and i doubt whether the color will make a diference, the quality of the pill might though.

-cyto

dr. greenthumb said:
white is pure mdma.

You meant to say that pure MDMA is white?

Azztool

You can't decide if a pill is good or bad by looking at the color. Get a tester.

Yea colors means nothing at all. Funny because I know alot of people who swear the color tell you something and someone wont take a red pill cuz they're all bad, and white ones are always the best to them.

Sorry your wrong, MakiceNwunderan. the colors usuall tell about quality. ?????? Yhecors te;; f the final reaction prduct the [rpduct (being washws, so wthver dirty pills that cain sell quicky.

1.Colour of your pill means jack shit.

2.Anything in a pill can't be 'pure', due to binders.

3.Pure MDMA is white, in a form of crystal powder. Also, don't think white pills are any more pure then green ones - because they aren't. The colour of the pill is determined by what binders are used, and even sometimes colour dye is added.

4.Regardless of colour and logo, be sure to test all your pills before consuming.

ledom said:
Sorry your wrong, MakiceNwunderan. the colors usuall tell about quality. ?????? Yhecors te;; f the final reaction prduct the [rpduct (being washws, so wthver dirty pills that cain sell quicky.

what the heck are you trying to say?

oh yeah and fyi - there are no pure mdma pills as you can't press a pill from 100% mdma (it would fall apart)

anyway, i remember how dipshits used to say red pills contained rat poison.. (i wonder how that is supposed to make any sense? but yeah, yet another E myth)

a few months later, blue pills contained deadly nightshade.. right..

Last edited:
whatever ledom is tryna say - its wrong.

colour means sweet f all, personally all the red pills iv had had been better than any white pills. it means nothing.

Colour means nothing. As has already been said, dyes and binders determine the colour of a pill. the only way to know wether a pill is 'good' or not is to test it.

Alright. I know to test pills and I do when I have a tester with me. Was just wondering if there was any point at all to the color difference other then looks etc....the answer about binders was all I was looking for.

What I meant is not the actual colorof the pill in it's entrely. When you see brown or black SPECS tha'san indcator of the purity of the pill. The product that contains these specs where not completely washed or the RXN was not fully finished prior to be pressed into tablets. In ther cwords rhe snthesis was not completely successful. ny chemist withan interest inthis area will valdat my claim. The "Specs" are impurities. I'm not talkng about the WHOLE color of the entire tablet. Educate yourself before you post.

Ledom

Ok straight up way to much bullshit on in this thread. Color does mean jack shit but not necessarily. Every color does have a specific purpose related to the pill.... a producer would not put any color to any pill.
Brown, orange = dirty, ugly heroin chunks in it
red = intense pill
yellow = happy
white = pure
those are some general facts on the colors, but there is more to it.
you dont have to test a pill to know its good, the color will tell you a lot.

i refuse to drop any color besides white, blue, pink, yellow just because of the mental aspect of it... which in fact plays a major role. i know its dirty but not as bad as those other colors

"Every color does have a specific purpose related to the pill.... a producer would not put any color to any pill.
Brown, orange = dirty, ugly heroin chunks in it
red = intense pill
yellow = happy
white = pure
those are some general facts on the colors, but there is more to it.
you dont have to test a pill to know its good, the color will tell you a lot."

Dude, I dunno who told you these ideas but you're wrong on colors indicating potentness or certain chemicals..Your own personal experience is hardly evidence to validate your claims man, actual factual evidence would be needed...I've tested white butterflies before, no reaction..no MDxx...I've tested yellow beans that were either meth or bunk or MDxx, I've tested all kinds of color with all kinds or reactions...Color tells you absolutely nothing, period...Get a tester and be sure...and you're still under the delusion that heroin is put in pills? It's not cost effective and as a general rule has never been put in pills being sold as "MDMA"...other chemicals found are a different matter entirely...

Only thing worse then a know-it-all fuckhead is a uninformed know-it-all fuckhead.

Runaway dreamer and ledom need to shut the fuck up and quit spreading misinformation. You guys sound like total jackasses. Manufacturers of illegal drugs care about money, they couldn't give two shits about you as long as you're buying thier product. Color means zero, smarten up guys.

Ok straight up way to much bullshit on in this thread. Color does mean jack shit but not necessarily. Every color does have a specific purpose related to the pill.... a producer would not put any color to any pill. Brown, orange = dirty, ugly heroin chunks in it red = intense pill yellow = happy white = pure those are some general facts on the colors, but there is more to it. you dont have to test a pill to know its good, the color will tell you a lot. i refuse to drop any color besides white, blue, pink, yellow just because of the mental aspect of it... which in fact plays a major role. i know its dirty but not as bad as those other colors

Omg what are you talking about. I thought the guy was joking at first but I guess he was completely serious. You are waaay off, just goes to show you what half the people think about pills. 8( 8(

I think this thread just needs to be scrapped before some newbie gets totally confused and starts believeing in some bullshit.