Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info request - orange/red stars

sessnidge

Bluelighter
picked up some orange stars this week in prep for new years.

keen to get some info about whats in them. ive seen conflicting reports about various chems added.

the ones i have are from melbourne and are very well pressed with a 5 point star and score on back. they also smell a little of peaches!?

ive tested with marquis and it went black in 2secs with fizzle.

prty safe ppl!

Have a search on pillreports.com you should find plenty of reports on red/orange stars from melbourne.

And unless you give more details i.e Size(mmXmm),bevel,specks,score,indented/pushed out logo etc then most people won't be able to help you. A picture would be even better :)

Cya

im not after a report dude, im after the test result contents. if i wanted a report i would talk to my mate who munched on them last week.

Yeah, I was suggesting that the reports on pillreports may have extreme/madeline test results which will give you an *indication* of what's in them.

I had these personally a week ago(sydney) and was not as impressed as many people would suggest, Suspected contents Mdxa, fairly strong dose but not even near a 9/10

cya hope this helps a little

I actually asked for these from my source! Don't quote me on this but the ones I have are supposed to be imports from China. I have read pill reports and there are conflicting reports on these, who knows maybe there are a couple of batches doing the rounds.

had one of these last week. Took half and didn't do a lot for me, took second half bout 45-60 mins later and bout 15 mins after that was fairly fucked. Was good pill, really enjoyed it. Took it at home at a gathering with 6-7 of my best friends so was a pretty chilled environment. Friends have taken them in club environment and said they were quite dancey, I didn't find them to be all that dancey but like i said i was at home.

^^^
I think that applies for all pills. Environment counts for everything. I have taken one pill at home, or up at the mountain and felt very chilled and relaxed; but when I took it at a club, I was fucked off my tits, dancing all night and hugging every person I saw.

2 weeks ago in melb pretty much 1st weekend they were arnd and they fukt me up hardcore. great pill.

as to whats in it...only god knows.

boiled down - we dropped some they rocked. they were orange stars. what uve got and how it effects you, id take the risk, but its your choice in the end.

If you want a test result.

Tested one with Marquis, turned black/purple within 5 seconds.

All user reports confirm, it's space-cadet material. =D

Have phun...

lazyboy said:
2 weeks ago in melb pretty much 1st weekend they were arnd and they fukt me up hardcore. great pill.

as to whats in it...only god knows.

Suggestion: EZ-test your pills before you eat them. Then YOU will know what's in them. An even better tip is to test them before you hand over the $ to your dealer... that way you won't get ripped off if they're not MDMA pills, because you send it back if it doesn't test purple/black.

BigTrancer :)

im not after a report dude, im after the test result contents. if i wanted a report i would talk to my mate who munched on them last week

Hi there and welcome to Bluelight.

If you do a search for 'red star' in pillreports the first four reports all have test results in them. Looking there first stops you from having to make queries like this.

I have also come across these babies for new years.
Back in march 2003, we also had orange stars for 2Tribes and I remeber them being super duper!!
What are the chances that these could be the same?

You just never know :)

Have a safe and fun new years all!

The ones from earlier this year were extremely well pressed. For comparisons sake, I might try to find a scanned picture of one I remember seeing and post it up in a couple of days.

BigTrancer :)

I'd like to know whats in these too.

Marquis reagent - gave me purple/black instantly

Simons reagent - no colour change

I ate one of these and it was very very strong.

Originally posted by kooky77
I'd like to know whats in these too.

Marquis reagent - gave me purple/black instantly

Simons reagent - no colour change

I ate one of these and it was very very strong.

Are you using the Xtreme reagent kit correctly? Are you adding the fixer to the Simons reagent? I tested the Orange Stars with Enlighten and they produce a standard purple/black reaction on Marquis and Mandelin, and blue on Simons. Standard MDMA reaction. I believe it is your testing methodology that is flawed - redo the tests. Anecdotal reports suggest strong dose of MDMA

Awesome.

I had a half only (usually need 1.5 to really do anything, but had to share... boo :( ) but was buzzing nicely for hours; incredibly relaxed and talkative and happy. I really, really wish I had had a whole one of them for myself. Hard to give a score on a half, but I was very impressed.

(this is Melbourne around a week ago)

Had these babies NYE..........all I can say is fucken awesome. Reminded me of the blue fish from a couple years ago. Really good quality MDMA nothing dirty in them at all. God knows how much MDMA they contain but it sure is alot.

my friend had 3 of these (as well as a few others) on new years. i was supposed to get 1 of them, but he was a greedy shit. well disappointed. he was way too offchops, so he got what he deserved :p i know he would have had a much better time had i had that one that i was promised.

i sound bitter :p but judging from the effect these had on several of my friends, having one of these is like double dumping a quality regular mdma pill. they are that strong.

^ Good call.

Clearly these are probably over 130mg, maybe even 150.

Thats about as high as it gets and anyone having 3 in close proximity is just abusing the drug and completely destroying all the positive effects one can experience from it.

A definite waste of a very good pill, or 3 in this case, but sadly it is becoming all the more prevalent - fucked up and trashed rather than loved up and beautiful. What are people thinking?