Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

+++Bluelight Golden Nang Awards - 2003+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

haste

Bluelight Crew
The year has all but ended and there has been many bluelight memories that we have all shared.

Its been awhile since we had one of these and from the past they have been lots of fun - examples here and here. The last awards were Melbourne specific, but this is open to all bluelighters.

Basically this thread is for you to nominate people for each catergory - the nominations will then be tallied and short listed. Then a weekly poll will be held for each catergory where final votes may be cast.

The catergory's are:

1. Safest Bluelighter
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter
3. Biggest Post Whore
4. Best Dressed
5. Best Quote while Out Please include the quote
6. Best Dancer
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social
9. Best Overall Contribution to Drug Discussion
10. Most open-minded
11. Best overall thread or comment Please provide a link to the thread
12. Most khandi bluelighter
13. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter
14. Best Bluelight Gathering Whether it be at an event or an organised meetup during the day etc etc

Like in the previous awards, you don't have to limit your nominations to one person per catergory, nominate all the people you think worthy for each catergory.

Due to this being a national award, the handing out of physical awards at a ceremony won't be possible, but I'm sure we can present you with a nice certificate ;)

Nominations close 3/1/2004

Have fun people :)

*edit - I've split the Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded into three.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm not gonna get all of these out tonight because some take consideration but off the top of my head here's a few.

1. Safest Bluelighter - will come back to this
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter - haha there are too many to name, I'll come back to this later
3. Biggest Post Whore - doofqueen
4. Best Dressed - SupaDiscoBreaka
5. Best Quote while Out - come back to this
6. Best Dancer - will come back to this
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker - wazza
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded will come back to this
9. Best overall thread or comment - It would have to be mortgage for the high content of intelligent discussion but there are more threads I really liked so I'll no doubt nominate a few more when i'm not benzo high
10. Most khandi bluelighter - will come back to this
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter - will come back to this
12. Best Bluelight Gathering I can think of many but a highlight for me was: the beach party in melb in august rates as tops for me but wasn't really a "bluelight gathering" although everyone pretty much was a bluelighter

Last edited:
1. Safest Bluelighter - superbabydoc
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter - nezo and schizo, by far :)
3. Biggest Post Whore - /nominates self
4. Best Dressed - doofqueen
5. Best Quote while Out - unsure
6. Best Dancer - dunno, i'm normally too munted to notice :)
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker - wazza!
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social - kitty (and others, too many!!)
8. Best Overall Contribution to Drug Discussion - bigtrancer, phase_dancer, apollo, steveelektro
Most open-minded - unsure
9. Best overall thread or comment - tears of a clown
10. Most khandi bluelighter - glowgurlz, perhaps, though i'm yet to see her out!
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter - supadiscobreaker =D
12. Best Bluelight Gathering - the meet-up and two tribes was pretty sweet :)

Last edited:
1. Safest Bluelighter - pleo ;)
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter - nezo
3. Biggest Post Whore - onetwothrefour, doofqueen, pleo ;)
4. Best Dressed - mad monkey
5. Best Quote while Out Please include the quote - doofqueen - on acid.."poking my boobs is not going to make up for what you just said about dolphins" hehe that struck a chord with me :)
6. Best Dancer - magoo
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker - wazza ;)
8. Best Overall Contribution to Drug Discussion - Big Trancer, phase_dancer (love your work dude), cowboy mac
9. Best Overall Contribution to Social - Vurt, Psychokitten
10. Most open-minded - Big Trancer
11. Best overall thread or comment Please provide a link to the thread - The dreaded "M" word... Mortgages! & Tears of a Clown
12. Most khandi bluelighter - CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT - just for the multi-cloloured posts, that have toned down though ;)
13. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter - wazza (hands down)
14. Best Bluelight Gathering - Anime Fest 01

Last edited:
some of the ones I missed last night:

1. Safest Bluelighter - Mean_girl, madmick
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter - nezo (good spotting haste)
5. Best Quote while Out - i've looked through the thread and I don't find any rip-roaring funny this year so I can't nomonate any of them
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded phase_dancer & Big Trancer spring to mind straight away, I'll come back with more later

I don't claim to know anything about these awards, not being from Melbourne.

However, I think the award for:

safest bluelighter = superbabydoc.

Always has sensible, well-written advice.

Whats "Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded" anyway? A lot of people could be included in this category.

1. Safest Bluelighter - BigTrancer projects the image of it, but because I don't physically see it in practise, I'll go with madmick19 too
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter - RobertRollie, even though he doesn't frequent here much
3. Biggest Post Whore - gawd, so many! doofqueen was definetely up there
4. Best Dressed - SupaDiscoBreaka - that robe and hot sluts shirt, I mean, really, who else?
5. Best Quote while Out - there's never ones *everyone* can appreciate, my favourite nonetheless was plazma while fucked on pills and god knows what else, sitting in the car with me and nickthecheese going "Oh my god! We are so in the fucking car!"
6. Best Dancer - Willrave
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker - Wazza or plazma, it's a hard call
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded - CowboyMac, thumbs up to this man
9. Best overall thread or comment - Ooh, so many. I vote the "post your recent picture here" thread because it helped me put faces to names I always wondered about...
10. Most khandi bluelighter - *shrugs* oddly enough, the only person I've seen wearing candy was plazma, and he's the anti-plur, so, I'll just go with Haste's suggestion
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter - SupaDiscoBreaka
12. Best Bluelight Gathering - Beach Party 2003

1. Safest Bluelighter Not sure
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter Schizo
3. Biggest Post Whore doofqueen
4. Best Dressed Haven't decided yet
5. Best Quote while Out I'll have to come back to this one
6. Best Dancer I don't really know anyone that dances anymore, so I can't comment.
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker wazza and Psyentist, can't decide which one?
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded BT and Vurt
9. Best overall thread or comment Please provide a link to the thread Tears of a clown (already linked)
10. Most khandi bluelighter Definately CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter wazza and SDB
12. Best Bluelight Gathering Unsure if they classify as official BL gatherings. ;)

I'll vote for the ones I can...

1. Safest Bluelighter - superbabydoc
4. Best Dressed - the photo of Taliana in "Post your most recent photo", i like the way her hair matches with her outfit.
5. Best Quote while Out - Anonymous Bluelighter: "I can't believe you're yawning right after smoking that hit of meth!" ;)
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded - definately BigTrancer. very helpful and sound advice from him, even takes time out to reply email.
9. Best overall thread or comment - Post your most recent photo puts a face to the nick
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter - i'll vote for Raz just coz he used to have this picture with the perfect caption to go with it on his site, it went something along the lines of "A big bag of speed? I don't know what you're talking about officer." great caption, just thinking about it makes me smile.

1. Safest Bluelighter Safest as in, doesn't go out and sits on ass and can't afford drugs? I nominate me. Otherwise.. nope, can't think of any.
2. Most Jaded Bluelighter Pleo
3. Biggest Post Whore A grand old tie between 1234 and doofqueen
4. Best Dressed I've only seen naked BLers this year.
5. Best Quote while Out Please include the quote What is this "out" you speak of?
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker plazma
8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded DD - BigTrancer. Social - there's no particular person who stands out
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter Again, no one really stands out, but I'll come back to this one

oh god they've been resurrected 8o

i don't have much to do with social these days but i think bt, p_d, biscuit, supababydoc & mac should all be given joint awards. :)

not giving out real awards?!?!? half the fun of the originals was seeing people suck down the nang after they recieved it.......oh and me & pleo doing the ones for absentees........oh and me doing the other dozen bulbs while making the awards. ;)

^^ hehe but these are national awards, makes it a little harder ;)

^^^ you never know, I am travelling all over this year... great excuse to have a party in each state and I'll hand out the awards on behalf of all the voters ;) :p

Golden Nang Award!!!

mmmm golden nang..... mmmm *drool*

8. Best Overall Contribution to Social/Drug Discussion / Most open-minded - CowboyMac & phase_dancer equal.

12. Best Bluelight Gathering - Earthcore 2003. It was just me. :(

3. Post whore: Onetwothreefour , although I haven't seen him whoring it up much in the lounge recently....And myself, I know it's bad but I can't stop doing it...

6. Best Dancer: Joelercoaster, he's the only BL'er I've seen dance so...

Last edited:
i dont have any nominations yet but i am highly offended that i would be voted the biggest post whore as many many of you have many many more posts then me and there are lots more people that dribble more shit then i do on here! *pouts* :p

I'll answer the ones I can in my short time on BL :)

3. Biggest Post Whore 1234...this man's post count could do the 100m sprint in 4 secs....
5. Best Quote while Out Tie between "the fizzling berrocca is communicating with my mind" and the above mentioned "i am SO in the fucking car!" comments :D Some certified classics! :)
7. Bluelighter that's hardest to shut up / biggest shit talker I'll nominate Smokin' Joe, not really cause he talks shit but cause there can be a room full of people and this guy can hold the entire conversation....has some kickass stories! :D
9. Best overall thread or comment "Your Track of The Moment (ie, what are you listening to now).....Anyone who has entered this thread will see how much I love it...hehe
10. Most khandi bluelighter I'll nominate CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT too, due to the pink posts....but I am sure there are many other notible faves :)
11. Most Comedically Gifted Bluelighter Too many to mention.....I might mention Haste tho....
12. Best Bluelight Gathering NYE 2003 @ Smokin' Joe's place (It will be fucking great....so I nominate it now) :D

just edited mine, so i've done all but one. looks like it's neck-and-neck between myself and doofqueen for the post-whore title.

glad to see that i'm recognised for such a quality award ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.