Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstacy and Dismemberment?

Jokerswild

Bluelighter
From the Adevertiser online

A POLICEMAN'S son who led a gang that kicked and stamped on a 14-year-old boy, doused him in boiling water, then strangled him and cut his body into pieces was jailed for life today.

Prosecutors said the five had been taking ecstasy, smoking cannabis and drinking on the night of the attack. Welsh had landed the first blow, which led to a sustained attack.

Now I cant remember the last time I was off chops and cut a kid into pieces, or maybe its just memory loss caused by smoking pot and drinking piss. But then again im not a policemans son either.

JoKeR
=D

hmmm

yes
its ALL the drugs that made him do it.
they took over his soul and made him do crazy inhuman things

some people are just disturbed i guess. to think that anyone could do that to a person (let alone a more-or-less defenceless fourteen year-old) is disgusting.

no wonder i hate people :)

still, this article wasn't so bad - it presented the fact that they'd consumed drugs/alcohol, but it could have been far more sensationalist - i could imagine the herald sun's "ECSTACY DISMEMBERED MY SON" headline. so yeah, it's not so bad.

Last edited:
^^^
why did i just get visuals of small round evil crazed lookin bikkies weilding axes???

At least it was reported that they were on more than 1 drug, not like the media to give even half honest reports.

I could imagine meth doing this.

Maybe they were stong speed bombs or those 'tripstacy / research chem' pills, mixed with the wrong personalities?

...or maybe the gang member's are just fuckwits?

Last edited:
I'm hoping this is one of those 'Propogander' stories, like the staring at the sun on LSD and stuff....Maybe they just hugged the kid too hard :-S

Originally posted by syntech
^^^
why did i just get visuals of small round evil crazed lookin bikkies weilding axes???

'cause drugs have made you ker-razy?? =D;)