Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"I'm having the best time being of my pickle and just feeling the music"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill joe

Bluelighter
Hey

any one who has seen human traffic should recognise that line and i was thinking about just how true it is last time i was rolling.

Music and drugs just go so well together. What is it about it that makes it work so well?

Any other thoughts or comments on the matter are welcome

keep droppin' and smokin' that bud! %)

heres a couple of threads from archive that have some posts worth reading

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17507
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17646

My answer, I guess it's some basic instinct on why we like music for a start. But then again, there have been times on drugs where I don't give a shite about the music. I think I just like what I like whether it be on drugs or not. Sometimes drugs just cloud my senses to making me think I like some things better than I would if I was sober. Just sometimes, not all the time. Some music/songs is one of these things.

I heard a funny theory once...

There is a corrolation between heartbeat rate and Music BPM.

I makes sense, when on Pills or Wizza your heart rate goes up and the music most of us choose to dance to is a higher BPM than your average Pub Rock.

I don;t know about you, but I've been off tap at a pub with Drinking buddies and tried to have a "groove" to a bit of barnsey, or whatever pubs play and thought to my self, this just ain't happening, I need a heavy dose of Doof doof doof...

music alone can get me as high as some drugs
hard trance, psychedelic trance

^^check out my nickname^^
nice one bruva

Hmm the title destinctly says being OF my pickle, which makes me think the person who posted was talking about being the possession of a pickle and feeling the music which is possibly found on a piece of paper or in a music book.

Music and drugs go fine together with correct supervision, otherwise they fight like spoilt little children over a toy.

ahah off my pickle

NICE ONE BRUVVVAAAAAA!!!
NICE BRUVVVV!!!

ahah i love that scene in the movie

I SAID!.......NICE BRUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

the look on moffs face when he says that is priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.