Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pills - 16/12/2003

Stars Fall In

Bluelighter
With NYE just around the corner I thought i'd start one of these threads to get an idea of what decent pills are around at the moment. I'm starting to hear from various people that there is a bit of a lack of quality pills here in sydney right now. I know a lot of people say that's bs and it's just a matter of knowing the right people. But personally i've noticed this and from talking to a lot of people it definitely seems to be the general consensus that the quality of pills around at the moment is a lot lower than that from several months ago. Is this what you guys are noticing or am i just talking to the wrong people? What are the best pills around at the moment ?? :D

I hear from word of mouth, that the "Yellow CC" pills going around Sydney are quite good.

I'll actually be landing in Sydney at the end of December, to celeberate NYE there; hopefully I can get my hands on a couple of these babies.

I take it these are the CCs you're talking about Sleaze?

38511.jpg

Stars Fall In, there is no shortage of decent pills in Sydney... It's all who you know :)

To anyone who replies to this; please make an effort to identify the pills you're talking about. Check pillreports, take photos (if you have the time), take measurements, and go to the effort to describe logos/dimensions/scores/speckles. NYE is huge; it creates extra demand for pills, which in turn increases the capacity for dodgy chemists & dealers to make money out of unsafe or inactive pills. There's more at stake here than just a little money, it's your NYE! So take the time to make sure you've got, and are providing, reliabile information...

:)

OK here's some recent sydney pills...

Brown CC: those CC's in the picture look very similar to the brown CC's I had a week ago: same logo, flat one side and convex on the other, but mine looked darker brown. I had one and it had little or no effect, I felt slightly lightheaded for a bit but it could have been the anticipation. Strange thing is a few mates had these on the same night and said they were a decent dose of MDMA, so maybe I just got a weak one in the same batch (it happens)... not recommended though...

White/beige dove: off white with brown specks, 8mm x 3.5mm, flat on both sides, bevel on both sides, no score, logo of bird/dove. EZ Test: purple in 1 sec then gradually to dark purple, Simon's: blue on contact, Robadope: no reaction, --> MDXA. I've tested only, but mate says they're an average/decent MDMA pill.

White Warner Brothers: white, flat on both sides, score on back (i think--from memory), WB logo on front. EZ-Test: purple in 2-3 secs and gradually to black, Simon's: blue in 1 sec, Robadope: no reaction --> MDXA. I was quite munted off one of these for 3 hours or so, dumped a second one and all up lasted me 6 hours. Not overly strong, but a good clean dose of MDMA imho. Definitely recommended! 7.5/10

Beige chanel: beige with chanel logo (two C's). EZ-Test: purple in 2 secs and gradually to black, Simon's: blue in 1 sec, Robadope: no reaction --> MDXA. These are a weak dose of MDMA, only lasted maybe 2-3 hours, did not peak very hard, 5/10.

Personally, I reckon the WB's are worthy of new years, and i'd take them if I hadn't already saved some Red 3's from July. Yay! :D Have a fun and safe night!

anymore info on what's good and bad?

there appear to be conflicting reports on yosemite sam's. any further opinions on these as i'm likely to have these NYE?

thanx

Nice post AJ :)

Can you post a description banga?

38911.jpg

These 007s are the goods - tested by reagent and folk. Check pillreports for more :)

Does anyone have any info on Green Aliens? I don't have any more details on them. I've checked pillreports and can only find one report from july. Thanks!

38659.jpg

the above are very nice.. good ole fashioned MDMA. they get nice reports on pillreports, and they deserve it. eye wobbles etc :)

mmmm can't wait for nye!!!

banga: another friend had a yosemite sam yesterday and said they were the goods. didn't get a description or anything though =/

(called white clovers btw)

^^^^

I'll vouch for those above pills too. We called them Green Apples and they were great :) They tested straight to black with an EZ tester too

green apples!?! what the? there are other pills around called white apples with the mac logo on them.. sure it wasn't them?

or not :p

Tidy stuff Jubas, thanks for the report + picture.

Have a good NYE!! :)

Yeah I've heard those blue 007 are pretty good ,Friend rated them as a 8 .
They look exactly like the ones in the picture that apollo posted.

well they looked exactly like the speckled green pills above, the imprint was actually hard to see and looked like a blob but the guy who sold them called them apples

I can vouch for the aliens. In this time of uncertainty, they are definately recommended! Details? ... curse my memory... pale green in colour, one side traditional 'alien-head' logo (kind of triangular with large eyes), on the other side score and bevelled edge... I'm pretty sure. Hard press, non-crumbly.

As far as I know there are only one batch of aliens out at the moment :)

Jubas said:
banga: another friend had a yosemite sam yesterday and said they were the goods. didn't get a description or anything though

thanx mate......these look like what i'm munchin'

anyone else got info on these......

thanx

blue aliens. I had the jaw grinds, peak lasted 3-4 hours nice body rushes. highly recommend.

^ Sydkiwi: Could you please be more descriptive? What did they look like, what was the logo, etc etc etc. Check the posting guidelines for ideas on what details are really helpful when people are looking for info on pills. "Blue Aliens" isn't much to go by if someone is wondering whether some pills they have will be as good as the ones you have...

BigTrancer :)