Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb ~ Misstress Barbara & Kai Tracid ~ Hifi Bar ~ Jan 10th 2004

PDT

Bluelighter
Hardware Board Riders & the Factory Rat Pack present

Misstress Barbara [Canada]
Saturday 10th January 2004

Misstress Barbara is back! “Drummy funky pumpin’ techno” queen Misstress Barbara, breaks away from a busy DJ schedule to rock it in an exclusive performance in the illustrious Hifi Bar! Supported by some of today’s godfathers of slammin’ sounds, including a 4 deck Detroit deluxe set from Richie Rich & Ben Cromack, incorporating Final Scratch! Lighting & Visuals by Lumina Productions.

Lineup:
Misstress Barbara [Canada]
Richie Rich vs Ben Cromack (Detroit deluxe set)
PDT
Robert Anthony
Matty Radovich vs Craig McWhinney
+ more TBA

Hifi Bar & Ballroom
125 Swanston St, City
9654-7617

10pm – 7am
$25 on the door
+18 Only. Photo ID required.

More information available soon at:
www.melbournetechnomassive.com.au
www.hardwarecorp.com.au
www.killlrockstar.com

2004's first intimate techno affair...

Last edited:
MISTRESS BARBARA is coming down!!!!!! OMG yep now this is definately a night that is concreted within my soul for sure!!! Is this her only performance, or will she play at another party also? Either way I will see her twice even if she is playing elsewhere! Anyone should, she is incredible to say the least!!

For now I will say that Mistress Barbara has NEVER disappointed me!!! I have seen her 3 times and she has rocked the hell out of me and the rip places apart, so all I can say is mad am so happy she is back down, I cant wait for this, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She really doesnt dissappoint!

This is her only Melbourne show as she leaves our shores the day after...

Enjoy!

Man after all my time as a techno nut I STILL haven't seen Mistress Barbara play, so i'll be there without a doubt. I get a feeling it'll be a great way to kick off a wonderful year of techno :D

Definately not gonna miss out on this party, ive seen her before and she sure knows how to get the house rockin!

I dont mind the venue either, the sound system is pretty good quality which is exactly what you need at a party like this. =D

Cant Wait!

well shes playing at summadayze too peeps.

but might go to this one too.....i dont think Sllip will wanna miss it.

I dont think she is playing at Summadayze anymore, she was suppose to be but she has been left out of the lineup as she must be coming mid january now so if someone can confirm this that would be appreciated.

PDT the factory party will be her only performance right? She is not playing anywhere else including summadayze she is not?

Either way cannot wait at all for this.

From my knowledge she is flying in on January 9th and playing at Chinese Laundry in Sydney then flying to Melbourne for this show, then flying out again to play in Indonesia...

GRRRR

mega fuckin not happy jan

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrr

(about summadayze) its just not right. what the hell are we supposed to do noooooooowwwwwwwwwww??????

heheh i think we'll be goin to both

but it kinda ruins summadayze a bit (a lot)

An intimate show with Misstress Barbara could be better! But i hear where ur comin from...

You right, anything intimate with her would be good! But two shows would be better then one.

If her schedule wasnt as tight as it was, i'd say there would be 2 shows, but she is only in Aus for a few days so we make do :) Either way, she will be great to see!

I cant believe this is so close; just heard a recent set from Mistress Barbara and woh did the track selection really give me tingles, get ready for this people!

Oh...does she ever rock.
I saw her at rotation IX in jan 03 and she was relentless.
Luke Slater witherd and died in comparison.
Doubt Ill be missing this, and Hardie, Wazza...Ill get to hang out with youir cute asses once again.
Sounds like a good night to me!

:)

^^ I was there (rotation IX), I'd never heard of her, but she rocked so much much harder than Slater. Damn, wish I could make it to this one :(

it looks like i'll be working at 10am the following sunday. damn! but i'll still go.

does anyone have set times yet? too early maybe?