• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Did anybody else in sydney feel the wierdness in the WB pills?

Comfortably_Numb

Bluelighter
These pills were very strange indeed.

A very intense body high but without anyof the mental aspects that are usually associated with MDMA. The pleasure waves were somehow not connected to the concious state. Although the body high was extremely intense to the point that it was debilitating, there was barely any mental loved-up-ness.

In other words, the mind was kind of bored and anxious the whole time.

Could you please put the state/capital city where you got these pill in question from as well as the logo + colour of the pill to get more of an idea of the pill you had. Pills can vary from a similar/same logo from batch to batch.

I am assuming the WB stands for Warner Brothers symbol?

Comfortably_Numb
Greenlighter

Now that's a lurker!
Back on topic....

I dumped these with mates at home and had a great time, feelin the love baby yeah!

Don't know what you're talking bout sorry....

Well according to a new report @ http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=38623

Name: Warners Bros
Area: Sydney
Color: white
Logo: WB
Shape: round
Rating: 2
Comments: Depress pill, had 1, doesn't feel it's came on, and took another one in 30 min. Had some feeling 10 min later, peak for around 10 min, but after feel very depress.

And a comment in the same thread:

This was a shit pill didn't do anythin. Would stay away from them if possible.

Seems there may be more than one batch of 'WB' pills. Please be aware.. And as always, test your pills.

Yes I thought the exact same thing at the time, my body felt like it was a very intense dose of MDMA, but my mind was so clear that I could have sat down and enjoyed a book.

However this was not very enjoyable and brought on a lot of anxiety which lasted for a while.

So.. does any one know what the fuck is in them..?

I've taken a fair few pills in my time and never come across anything like these... very strange..

Side story: After I came down off these, which was like I hadn't done anything at all, I droped acid with a friend and had an incredibly intense trip beyond anything I have ever experienced.. this was also strange as the microdots were 3mths old, also I'd had some before from the same batch and they didn't seem anywhere near as powerful... That sure was one manic morning....

The microdots are severely lacking in consistency of quality, you'd be hard pressed to find two that are the same strength.

I've had a few of these, as have all my friends, and we all reckon they're pretty good! Only an average dose of MDMA (but better than most around in Sydney atm) but very clean pills. Mine EZ-Tested for MDXA, so looks like there might be a dodgy copy batch going round.

A bit off topic, but apparently the same thing happened in Sydney with white apples. Original batch came out and was all good (friend of mine was fucked off a half), but about a week later we got some more and they were a weak dose of ketamine... Seems Sydney's got a water and a pill drought now, maybe we could have mandatory pill restrictions and on-the-spot fines enforced by a roving band of bluelighters?... :)

By the sounds of things CONEZ got the same kind of effect... I'm still curious what the contense of them was.. especially now that I can confirm I'm not insane and that someone else has had a similar expience...

As to the acid...
Well the friend I tripped with had a microdot that was of similar intensity... so it seems either whater ever werid shit was in those pills was possibly interacting with the acid or perhaps it was all just luck.. they where the last 2 in the bag... out of the original 6 dots nothing compared to these last 2...

I had some wb's a little while back, tested them to pure MDMA and was told that they were produced by the same cooks behind the Yosemite Sams were seeing now.