• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING...potentially dangerous or bunk pills (superman, white with brown flecks)

smokin' joe

Bluelighter
These pills showed no reaction whatsoever to marquis. That is the only tester I have so I don't have results from others I'm afraid. A friend of mine ate these and while he said he felt quite good it never really "kicked in" he still feels fantastic now apparently. I don't want to advertise these as something that makes you feel good etc etc. I think there are some placebo effects going on there 'cause he doesn't show the real signs of someone who has ingested pure MDMA.

These pills have a score and are quite large, no smell, they have very distinct redish brown flecks throughout and a slight bevel.

stay safe peepoles

P.S. These are in the Melbourne area. Sorry I couldn't fit it into the title

i had one of these a couple of weeks ago... didnt do shit

although the smurf i had afterwards fucked me royally.. it was nice

i believe the supermen are K bombs though, as my friend railed one and was K'ed out of his brain

A

^ Could easily be - K would not produce a colour change with Marquis/EZ-test. Sounds like an expensive pill though for what it is - no speed either (no orange colour change), so after an hour or so the whole thing is finished... unless there's something else such as caffiene or another adulterant.

BigTrancer :)

is K orally active? and if so would the effects be the same as if insufflated or IMed just lesser? Would it give the effects mentioned in the original post?

smokin' joe said:
is K orally active? and if so would the effects be the same as if insufflated or IMed just lesser? Would it give the effects mentioned in the original post?

Yes K is orally active and is lesser the effects of insufflated and IM.

Sounds like K to me.

That's two Superman pills I've been warned about (the black superman's of about a year ago). Now considering that I've only heard about two superman pressed pills in this country I think it's safe to assume that whoever is using that stamp is doing some pretty dodgy shit.
I won't be touching any superman's anytime in the future me thinks.

Actually ME_AM PRODUCT, if you look on pillreports there are over two pages of reviews of pills with the "Superman" stamp, some of which are outstanding. You CANNOT judge the quality, or otherwise, of a pill by its stamp, colour, or anything else.

I'd like to add to this point that about 5 years ago, a batch of Superman pills with high PMA content went around Perth and wreaked havoc. I personally dealt with two ODs that weekend and I didn't even go out! But this wouldn't stop me from taking a Superman now, if I'd tested it with a reagent and checked pillreports for any further info I could find.

Can anyone confirm that this is definately a "K" pill?. I was thinking I might rack one up if that was the case. I wouldn't want to go snorting PMA or some shit like that.

They are NOT K pills I had one at earthcore after already being awake for 3 days and consuming about a dozen various drugs. So my judgement was a little off! They are just very poor quality pills. A friend who was in better shape than me had to eat 5 before he was even remotely intoxicated. I certainly don't advize seeking these out. Yosemite sam's or VW's are a much beter option.

smokin' joe said:
Can anyone confirm that this is definately a "K" pill?. I was thinking I might rack one up if that was the case. I wouldn't want to go snorting PMA or some shit like that.
I'd say they contain small amounts of MD or meth or both. As for any danger as I mentioned 5 of these had to be consumed to gain an effect so snorting one shouldn't do too much. But the chance of PMA is extremely unlikely.

surely the marquis would react to meth or MD** in trace amounts, especially since I left it on the plate for a whole day with no reaction whatsoever.

First couple of minutes is what counts. Anything causing a noticeable change over 10 min or longer would have to be viewed very suspiciously.

As for meth or MDMA not reacting in low concentrations; it's possible if the concentration was very low, and reaction was interfered with by the binders/excipients used. Cowboy Mac could comment here with more certainty.

I've seen low concentration MDMA pills (believed to be anyway) test slowly over 1-2 minutes, but I've found the colour change with Marquis to usually go quite a distinctive purple when a low concentration of MDMA is present.

I know a number of peopl e who had them a couple of weeks back who said they didn't do jack.

Sounds like there are many better options out there, if there's so many questions about this particular batch why take the risk? Maybe a better idea would be to find something which has a better reputation by word of mouth and has less likelihood of being a bunk pill.

BigTrancer :)

Funny thing as well........ they had a VERY strong aniseed smell. Tricky bastards. Never trust the smell of a pill is the moral to that story.