Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone heard of 'Birds' pills

stazi

Bluelighter
Those pills are either called bird or birds. The dealer told me that they go black pretty much instantly when tested. So, I was just wondering has anyone tried them. And what does it mean when they go black straight away

I am not a moderator, but I can tell you are are a bit 'green' in terms of BL posting.

I know of several Aus/NZ reports @ pillreports.com about 'Pink Birds'. Did you search for 'bird' at www.pillreports.com? - If not, that should be your 1st step.

1. Please give a more detailed description of the pill next time. Size, shape, colour, texture, etc.
2. Please tell us your location.
3. Dealer's say alot of things, most of them untrue.
4. Test results vary depending on the Testing kit used.

IMO.........The dealer was attempting to convince you that the pill contains MDMA (desirable substance). This is NOT to be trusted on face value. I DO NOT reccomend taking this pill until you test or verifiably identify it (by verifiable I mean more than the logo).

For information on what different test results indicate, check out the threads in the "Pill Testing" forum.

I hope one of our friendly moderator's can help you out.

I did search and nothing came up on bird at all.
I am in Sydney and I trust this dealer.
Sorry, I havent seen the pill yet

listen, this drug dealer is a really good friend of mine. He doesn't usually deal either. He just bought 10 pills in bulk mostly for him and agreed to sell me 2.
Oh, and for some reason 'bird' wasnt coming up before but now it is..interesting, im not sure if these are pink, but apparently theyre pretty new out there

Hey, welcome to BL.

When someone claims that a pill 'tests black' they are probably referring to a test conducted with marquis reagent, one of the more common reagents used to test pills. This reagent, and others that offer a more comprehensive analysis when used in conjunction with marquis are available over the counter in various shops around Australia or online. More information can be found here

Marquis alone, when combined with
MDMA (methylene-dioxy-n-methylamphetamine), or some variant thereof (such as MDA, MDEA) causes the reagent to turn black.

However, a black result does not always conclusively prove that MDXX is either present or the only active contents of a pill. In more comprehensive tests it has been found that MDMA is occasionally combined with other adulterants in a single pill. These can range from caffeine, which is generally fairly harmless to something like PMA which, when combined with MDMA can be fatal. (It’s also very likely to kill you on it’s own, as it has a very low LD50)

As the above poster said, it’s hard to give any information about the pill without more descriptive information. And even then, piece of mind is better achieved with an ecstasy tester.

^^^^^Nice....

Anywayz....good to see you've joined BlueLight....

(PS - Can you explain your pillreports.com comment regarding the "Wild Turkey" in Bendigo?)

OK forget that.....its deleted now.
Hehehe, someone posted a "Pill-Report" on "Wild-Turkey Bourbon"....funniest shit I read all day. Moderators were quickly onto it though, I'm glad I got in for a quick laugh while I could...

Edited because of different pill iD.

Last edited:
Mate, one of those babies and you'll be raven all night long.

Sorry someone had to say it.

At the end of the day the only true measure of how good a pill is, is by having it. Your idea of a good pill, might be different to my idea. So munch one and if they are good then get some more. If you don't like them, don't get anymore.

Stazi, as an alternative you could ask your friend to test the pills in front of you, as if he's claiming the reaction is straight to black he obviously has kits. If on the other hand what he's telling you is just word of mouth, I wouldn't personally grant it much credence. Call me suspicious but I'd rather see something with my own eyes.

And codeine_boy, tacking on "no offense" and a smiley at the end of a flame doesn't soften its tone, IMO.

cool. thanks guys. I will see the pills today and ask him to test it. I'll buy one and post experience tomorrow

I don't think Sllip was saying that people should take an unknown untested pill, I think he was saying that even if you have a pill which tests black, and all the reports say it's good, you can't really tell how good it is until you try it yourself. In other words, the same pill affects different people differently, so you can only rely on user reports to a certain extent.

Basically, use all the info you can get as a guide to deciding whether you consider taking the pill to be a justifiable risk, but you won't know how it affects you till you try it.

aunty establishment said:
Stazi, as an alternative you could ask your friend to test the pills in front of you, as if he's claiming the reaction is straight to black he obviously has kits.

Good advice....

If he's actually your friend then he'd have no problem doing this.

If he's actually a pill dealer then the chances of him saying no are pretty high.

What state are you from?

Also, try Doves. Looks like nothing exceptional for about 3 months, (apart from UK/doves). We need more info.

Let us know how it goes.

Are they Ducks? My boy is getting me some Ducks for the weekend.. they are grey.. kinda look like the dud grey crowns going around.. he said they went black and bubbled and he wouldnt shit me because he knows i got a tester myself :p

Thanks Pleo that's what I meant.

Remember kiddies just because a pill tests up as containing MDXX doesn't really give you much info. A reagent test will give no indication of strength or types of adultarents contained within the pill. So just because it tests purple doesn't make it safe to eat a handful.

yes, they kinda look like a picture of a duck. I just got it. THe dimensions are 8mm across the pill and 4 mm down the pill. He tested it and it went crazy black straight away. He said he's the best he's seen all year but hasnt tried them yet. They are gray-ish and have wierd spots on them. They're not pretty to look at

hey dude...the other night when I told you to go to pillrepors.com, I saw you make a comment on the (lol) wild-turkeys...you said they went black immediately and they were the shit...were you just joking?

Sounds like the ducks I'm getting..

I'm going to a nice brissie event and i'll have ducks and yosamite sams.. I'll munch a duck and a few hours later plug (first plug :D) a yosamite sam - giddyup baby..

(1/2 g speed for day clubs + work)

Will report on the ducks & possibly compare to the yosamite sams

lol, diegoblunt, yes I was. :p
I took the pill. It hit me after 45 minutes and the peak was amazing. Started seeing colours surrounding every light. People became good looking. I talked a lot. Felt very orgasmic. The come down was good too, didnt feel bad or anything. This pill I highly recommend. I've only tried 2 prior to this and neither worked much, however this one did.

Well I'll post the response of the night here... I didnt end up getting on the ducks because my boy arrived late - I had 2 yosamite sams instead..

I plugged one at about 10:00.. (this is more a plugging thing than a yosamite sam thing) It gradually came on.. after about 30 mins I was feeling some slight mdma effects, after an hour and a bit I glided into a peak. I dropped another sam at about 1:00am.. From 11:00pm to 4:00am I was peaking hard.. FIVE HOURS OF PEAKS - I am not kidding. Eye wobbles, not huge jaw shudders, VERY very lovey - my friend who has been pilling for a while but only takes 1-2 pills a night and in halves spewed on half a pill.. When the pills straightened up at around 4:30ish I downed about 3 points of speed (second half of the night comming up!).. I was charging away at a day club from 5:00am untill 12:00pm.. The reason I included the base in this "report" was that even after that much base I was still rolling (but not peaking)..

It is now 2pm and I am still feeling rolling slightly, little shuttervision + huggyness + etc fron the pills I dropped at 10pm,1am saturday.. (thats like 13+ hours rolling people! - and feeling the effects ontop of the base!!) My pupils are huge!

I know a major part of this is due to the plugging of a pill but I'm sure another huge part of it was due to the quality of these bix..

Get some, Plug em, hang on :)

*edit*

omg its peaking again - really noticible effects

woohoo!!

*edit*

Its 3pm and I had to help my mother (i live at home ok!) clean the bathroom.. I had shudder vision and I'm sure I looked really wierd trying to uncordinatidly put things back in their place.. My mother dropped a pile of towels on my floor and told me to put them in the washing.. I ended up wiping my face with the towel and pressing it against my cheek while looking @ my mother with a chopped expression..

I have work in 3 hours, I'm starting to get a little aprehensive..

*edit*

Its 4pm and I'm still feeling the same as I was at 3pm.. I'm not fucked up but I'm definatly getting eye wobbles and hug urges and when I shake my head everything goes fuzzy..

Its constant - hasnt peaked or lowered since last update... I'm just rolling very nicely - definatly rolling..

I will post a pillreport report when I straighten up or finish work (whichever comes first) and these things are getting a 10/10 - they definatly match the criteria.

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but i agree with you the yosemite sams are excellent pity i could only get a half last night but NYE should be a mad night with these.