• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Resources and Research for Indian sub-continent?

Young'un

Bluelighter
Brief Intro:

I have a little experience with weed, spiked weed (not knowingly), and mushrooms. I have been trying to find out more about DMT in the recent past. My experience is sending me towards a stronger philosophy towards life, etc etc and so on and so forth (King and I, anyone?).

I have been doing a lot of reading and research and have found a lot of information on several tribal cultures' shamanistic rituals, and would like to try DMT and Peyote, but am looking towards my own culture to help me as well.

I would like to know if anyone has any idea where I can find some research and resources in India, or about indian species capable of producing psychedelic experiences (eg. Soma - Fly Agaric Mushroom, or is it?).

Alright,

Thanks for your help in advance.

K THANX BYE.

Sincerely,

Gautam.M.

[Edit: Extraneous information removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Something else which may be of limited assistance are these plant reference sites

Dr Duke's Phytochem and Ethnobotanical Databases

This one mainly deals with American plants but isn't completely limited to that continent.

Plants for aa Future; Database

Also a good place to start.

As BT mentioned, Erowid may offer the best links. Sites with stuff on DMT are everywhere. It may worth scanning these rather than looking for something which specifically details your region. Anything by trout is worth following up, but I can't remember seeing anything regarding DMT containing plants of India...could of missed it though

It may also be worth noting local plants used for similar purposes to other varieties used in other countries for similar applications, and which are known to contain DMT. A literature search on the applications of DMT containing plants may turn up all sorts of things.