Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: Possible "fake" pill: Blue Diamond

aunty establishment

Bluelight Crew
Hi folks. Only tested, didn't consume.

MARQUIS: Slow to purple/black over about 15 seconds.
MANDELIN: Very slow/slight blue-black reaction with large distinctive blue-green splotches throughout.

Suspected contents: Low dose MDMA and amphetamines.

Description: Didn't measure (sorry!) but would guess about 7mm wide and taller than a standard pill, about 5mm high. Same diamond press as seen on the very good blue diamonds around a few weeks ago. Rear side of pill has a bevel and score to the same depth.

Seems like evidence of a re-press to mimic a very good pill. Remember to test, folks. My kits just paid for themselves :)

Excellent, thanks for the warning. Are there any discernible visual differences between the original and copycat batches?

BigTrancer :)

Had a blue diamond on the weekend,
and it looked very much like the blue diamonds that were posted on Pillreports awhile back...
Found out an an event through second hand knowledge that there was suspected Heroin contents in some batches of the Blue Diamonds..How much of this is true..
I wouldnt have a clue..Only from second hand knowledge which is fairly reliable..
But then again i was thinking why the hell heroin would be laced in pills..As it wouldnt be cost-effective etc..
Anyways overall had 2.5 biks and found very classic MDMA effects..Eye-wobbles to a great extent..And jaw-clenching..
What i did find unusual about these pills was that it was extremely hard to CHUCK A PISS on the comedown..
And it wasnt just me..
All my mates who had the same pill from the same batch had the same feeling...
My friend and I spent hours in the toilets later on in the night when we were coming down..Trying to chuck a leak..
Im aware that it does occur..But i have definitely not had a problem in the past..And what more unusual it wasnt just me..But thats only with males..Female friends didnt seem to have the same effect..
Did anyone else find that they were unable to urinate to a large extent after having a Blue Diamond?

Inability to urinate is a classic MDMA symptom. Also, I'm sure if I'd had 2.5 of these I would have felt MDMA effects, what I'm saying is that these pills appeared to have a lower MDMA content than the originals, which reportedly reacted more quickly.

Sorry BT but as I hadn't seen the originals, I can't offer a visual guide. They certainly looked pretty much identical to the scanned pics on pillreports though (particularly the shade of blue). However the unusual height of these pills might be enough to spot them (approx. 5mm).

Interestingly, a source told me that the "fakes" were the ones without the bevelled underside but with a score, but these pills clearly had both a bevel and a score.

Aunty: Splotches of bright aqua/blue/green with mandaline, in my vast testing experience represents either a really old test kit or a substance we are not aware of, but certainly not amphetamine or methamphetamine. I have tested very pure meth before with mandaline to produce a very subtle aqua colour.

I have however experienced the same reaction as yours to the white Rolls Royces (RR overlapping) and another pill I can't remember now with a fairly old kit.

Hey all.
I posted a 'warning' about these earlier. (maybe two weeks ago?)
Anywaze, a few of mates got hold of some blue diamonds and said that they did nothing 'cept make them a little edgy, no good MDMA effects.
Another mate had one 'bout 5 weeks ago, said it was the shit, then got one a week after that off the same guy and said it did nothing.
Similar (if not the same) looking pill, just one good, one shit.
Me suspects two batches.
Meh.
Thought ppl might like to know.

Also, * spoke to HEAPS of people on these having the time of their lives.
=D

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
aunty establishment im aware that being unable to unrinate is a classic MDMA effect..
But i found that particularly with the Blue Diamonds the experiences that were had by me and my mates were all of the same nature..We totally could not urinate..And all of us had a different amount of the pills..
So even though it may vary..
The main thing im trying to stress is that it was absolutely agonising when it came to trying to pee..
All of my mates and I have not had this experience before.

agreed there are 2 different batches floating around perth at the moment, have had diamonds twice before, both times were very good effects, but had one last friday, same kind of atmosphere, and just really didnt come on as hard as the others, and didnt have alot of the usuall effects as the other previous ones did. maybe a weaker dose of MDMA in them......

i cant give a picture of the 2 compared but no really noticable differences that i noticed anyway, and this wasnt looking at them in a dark club.

Peace :D

Blue Diamond in Perth

Howdy folks, Perhaps with all this talk of a fake second batch of the blue diamonds, has anyone considered that there may be pills of varying strength within the SAME batch!! It is quite possible that during the mixing of the MDMA with the binder/filler that it was not exactly uniform, therefore leading to different strength pills. Remember the Versace's of a couple years ago, great differences in strength between pills of the same batch.
Just my humble opinion.

I've been having these for the last month every weekend. I have not noticed any differences each drop, just classic MDMA symptoms. Had a great time & they always test well. Very interested to see a pic, Eztest or decent description of this possible fake pill.

im with sneeka on this one..

been dropping these every weekend since 1st november.

always have a great time and so does everyone else im with.. + we have sourced them through many different venues and its always magical:D

im not sure why ppl are sceptical when youze have no proof. some have been stronger than others ill admit but maybe thats just dependant on my mood/setting or not an even mix of the mdma!

Someone accidentally pressed Report instead of Post Reply... here's their story:
posted: i found this pill crap. i live in bunbury 250kms away and herd there are 2 differnt batchs. my
mates came from perth on weekend and said they was the best pills ever. and i had some a few weeks
ago. and my mates and we didnt want to do nothing exept sit down and very anti social there is
deffinatly 2 batchs of these unlucky i havent got the good bactch :( haha GO THE GREEN ARMARNIS

BigTrancer :)

astro^boi said:
Found out an an event through second hand knowledge that there was suspected Heroin contents in some batches of the Blue Diamonds..How much of this is true..
I wouldnt have a clue..Only from second hand knowledge which is fairly reliable..
But then again i was thinking why the hell heroin would be laced in pills..As it wouldnt be cost-effective etc..

You're right mate, H in pills is a stupid urban myth. Not only does it make NO economic sense, H isn't orally active.

On a similar note, I had a wIkKid bean that had coke in it the other night... 8) ;)

Kid.