Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal things like xtc?

baileylsd

Bluelighter
Hey all, was wanting to try something new and I was looking around [EDIT: Source removed; p_d]and found this product 'HERBAL X-TREME NIRVANA'

So has anyone tried this?

Is it any good?

Basicly i'm after something to have when i'm going out when i don't want to drop or take speed.....

I wanted to get some Trip2Night from [EDIT: Source removed; p_d] but Aus customs won't let it in :(

[EDIT: Sorry baileylsd, but your post violates guidelines. You may mention the brand name, but no links to sources. This even applies to herbal high type E alternatives. PM me if there's a problem; p_d]

Last edited by a moderator:
The only legal high I'v had which I could feel some thing was salvia x5 but thats no longer legal

Yeah i had salvia also before they made it illegal...

Damn government, never let me have any fun :)

i wouldnt go near that crap with a a ten foot clown pole. a lot of those herbal highs are packed to the brim with all kinds of herbal stimulants, as well as chemicals like BZP and TFMPP.

hehe, your herbal highs link goes to this thread, but i'll try the search.
Sorry bout the links, i though they would have been ok

Sorry bout the links, i though they would have been ok

I don't want to detail what has already been addressed many times by BT and others, and can be found easily in the title bar, but it's probably worth mentioning again just why linking to sites selling these and other products is prohibited on this board.

As it is deemed important to harm reduction, exceptions are made for 5HTP and E-Test kits, but virtually everything else is banned. I also once posted details of where a cheap breathalyzer could be purchased, so reasonable exceptions can be made, but unless it's directly associated with HR, then advertising/ linking to sources is a NO.

Why?

Simply because it would get out of hand if it were any other way. The boundaries would become impossible to define and before long someone would be posting the address for cheap glow sticks or something equally relevant in their eyes to HR.

It could be well contended that some herbal E's are far less toxic and more pure than MDMA and so fit with the HR concept, but if that's allowed, then who's to say a vitamin formulation or a gym membership wouldn't achieve similar objectives, and so also be worthy of posting?

In the end, the board has gone with what works, even if at times it is a bit inconvenient. But info on availability is usually just a Google away anyways.......

Who knows, hopefully there will be some future improvement to what's currently offered as a means of reducing harm associated with drugs like MDMA. It may very well be that improvements one day warrant reviewing the rule; we'll just have keep our fingers crossed :)

baileylsd, this was not intended to be necessarily focused on you. Your actions are definitely forgivable %) I guess I saw it as a good excuse to outline the importance of reading and adhering to the guidelines. And if in doubt-leave it out. You can always add it later.

phase_dancer

I thought it was pretty clear...
"Do NOT make posts containing URLs or sources to obtain ANYTHING. This includes quasi-legal and legal substances (e.g., mushrooms, spores, nitrous oxide, pharmaceuticals etc)."

BT :)

"....this is pharmacuetical, A-Grade ecstacy. None of that herbal rave crap...."

[/Go]

apathenol said:
"....this is pharmacuetical, A-Grade ecstacy. None of that herbal rave crap...."

[/Go]

^^^
Hehehe!

BigTrancerl said:
I thought it was pretty clear...
"Do NOT make posts containing URLs or sources to obtain ANYTHING. This includes quasi-legal and legal substances (e.g., mushrooms, spores, nitrous oxide, pharmaceuticals etc)."

Things aren't that black and white, BT.

I think p_d explains it best:
"...unless it's directly associated with HR (5-htp, E-test kits, breathalyzer's, etc.) then advertising/ linking to sources is a NO."

Then again, there are guidelines and you are the guys that enforce them.

It is that black and white - if you list a supplier for anything other than 5-HTP or EZ-test, I'll delete it. End of story.

BigTrancer :)

:( sorry guys, like i said it thought it would be ok, but i know now.

In the pm that was sent to me it said check the bottom of the page for 'Administrative Options: Show Warnings' but i can't seem to find it.....

fortunatly we have still got some salvia from a mind a body expo 2 years ago.... how long would it stay good for? it looks like a black power..

It's plant matter, if it's been stored in a dry place, it should be fine I think.

BigTrancer :)

PS: Baileylsd - I think the link you're looking for should be at the bottom of your Profile screen. i.e., --> . BT.

Last edited:
Cowboy Mac said:
i wouldnt go near that crap with a a ten foot clown pole. a lot of those herbal highs are packed to the brim with all kinds of herbal stimulants, as well as chemicals like BZP and TFMPP.

That's pretty much my stance on the matter too.

While I'm sure herbs undoubtedly offer some great highs, when it all boils down... If it's ecstasy you want, it's ecstasy you'll have to take.

The legal so called "herbs/drugs" will only work great on church goers who never tired or got drunk on grog or got wasted on illegal substances :p

I argee with CowboyMac, ahahah I love that "ten foot clown pole" description. ;)

Cheers,

Urbie :D