• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - death and hospitalisation in Canberra - BLUE SILHOUETTE / GREEN LADY

Dante could you please describe these pills? It's really important we can identify these unambiguously... What is the logo?

BigTrancer :)

I can't personally 'cause I haven't seen them at all. I'm trying to hunt one down so I can properly describe it.

I'd suggest it'd be this logo:

logo.gif

but don't take it as 100%.

shit, that's awful Hopefully you're able to further identify these for other BLers and their friends.

Silhouette sounds really familiar - like some kind of product, buit i just can't quite remember what it is. Anyway, if anyone can, perhaps it is the silhouette logo rather than the whole word as it looks quite long, but then again who knows.

:( :( :(
My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of those poor souls...

Silhouette is a brand of expensive sunglasses, they use the logo that Dante has already shown a picture of. It doesn't look like a very practical logo to have on a pill though. Maybe they have a picture of some sunglasses on them or something? Or just an S?

Anyone know what was actually in the pills? Was it PMA?

Also, where did you get the information Dante? I've looked in the newspapers that I regularly get (Syndey Morning Herald and the Canberra Times) and they don't show anything.

It's a bit of a wake up call though. Even in this fairly small town shit like this happens. :(

Damn. It always sucks when shit like this bites home. :(

Dante: People don't listen because every cunt thinks they're invulnerable till they wake up and realise they're not, and unfortunately it often takes shit like this to make them realise.

-plaz out-

The unfortunate reality of taking drugs. Can be so much fun, but also so hazardous. If only these people were able to identify or test these pills, there would be 1 less dead person and 3 others that arent in hospital. I hope we can identify the contents of these pills and warn everybody. My heart goes out to the families invovled

Best mate of the brother of my co-partner in running c-tek.org :(

There'll probably be something in the news about it tomorrow, happened at a well known local venue.

My thoughts with the families. Is a sad situation. :( Be interesting to know what is in these pills. Hope whoever is putting them out on the street (presumably) as xtc gets caught. This is not a good thing.

This made it to news.com.au

Death 'link' to ecstasy batch
December 3, 2003

POLICE today warned drug users a batch of the drug ecstasy might be linked to the sudden death of a Canberra man.

Police said the 20-year-old man from the south Canberra suburb of Narrabundah died several hours after he was believed to have taken a green-coloured tablet, suspected of being ecstasy.

Detective Sergeant Bob Peters from the Territory Investigations Group said similar tablets found with the dead man had been sent for chemical analysis.

"We strongly urge members of the community who may have in their possession similar tablets embossed with the figure of a female, not to take them," Detective Sergeant Peters said.

In 1995 15-year-old Sydney girl Anna Wood died after taking ecstasy at a Sydney club.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8051929%5E1702,00.html

seems to be a pic of the lady rather than the word

Taken from news.com.au:

Death 'link' to ecstasy batch
December 3, 2003

POLICE today warned drug users a batch of the drug ecstasy might be linked to the sudden death of a Canberra man.

Police said the 20-year-old man from the south Canberra suburb of Narrabundah died several hours after he was believed to have taken a green-coloured tablet, suspected of being ecstasy.

Detective Sergeant Bob Peters from the Territory Investigations Group said similar tablets found with the dead man had been sent for chemical analysis.

"We strongly urge members of the community who may have in their possession similar tablets embossed with the figure of a female, not to take them," Detective Sergeant Peters said.

In 1995 15-year-old Sydney girl Anna Wood died after taking ecstasy at a Sydney club.

Pillreports doesn't even mention blue silhouettes still, however there are reports from the 10th of November for these green ladys, leading up to the 1st of December. If there were suspect contents in the pills that these guys took, then we've got a copycat batch going around.

EVEN MORE REASON TO TEST YOUR PILLS! DON'T BE BLASÉ ABOUT THIS.

It's your life.

Sounds like a dodgey local press around Canberra?
Alot of reports say green lady's are MDMA? ANyway I wouldn't take the chance..

But has anyone here actually tested one?

Lets just hope authorities are just as quick to publish details of the analysis.

We all know people will continue to take pills A blanket "just say no" approach therefore has more sinister connotations when death is even a remote possibility.

What BlueLight Needs:

A full Forensics Analysis Report on the said tablets including; Both qualitative and quantitative GC/MS evaluation or equivalent with charts/retention times, as well as impurities and proposed routes of synthesis.

Whatever this stuff is, we need to know everything we can about it.

Please feel free to anonymously PM me if you have such information

phase_dancer

Last edited:
I've tested a few green lady's. Havent taken one, but all my friends did last weekend. They all tested positive for MDMA.

We don't know what else this guy had...if anything. if he was mixing drugs then it may have been the combination that killed him not the green lady...or he might have had a weak heart. there are so many 'what ifs'!!

my sympathies also go out to the friends and family

1 dead, 3 others hospitalised

That to me looks like something other than MDMA could be involved. Of course the 3 hospitalisations could have been a precautionary response to their friend's situation. All guesses though, until more evidence is presented

ok ...

i have been talking to the afp about this and will edit this report as more comes to me via email, including picture of the pill,

so far they say that, of the pills in his possesion the green lady tesed for mdma like substance = with the marquis reagent...
they would not release the info on the other pills contents

the police are going to send me all they can on the case.

the actual cause of this death is still unknown to us
it could be attributed to many things

such as:

heatstroke
dangerous drug interaction
interaction with anti depressants
a allergic reaction to substance consumed

and frankly who knows if the police information is corrct to start with.

will update as i know more
just had another call about the details, will be able to tell you more tomorrow.
but just in case :

I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND TAKING THESE PILLS INCASE OTHER REACTIONS ARE BEING MASKED BY THE MDXX LIKE REACTION

Last edited: